The start of everything

HOW TO LOVE

MONDAY


Yawn. Soorin stepped into the school tiredly with Woohyun by her side. She was feeling the Monday blues but Woohyun seem energized today. He must have slept a lot over the weekends. That pig.


"Oh! Look at that poster over there! Have you heard?..” Everyone was busy gathering around at a big notice board.


"PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST TO BE HELD FOR THE TERM. WINNERS WILL BE GRANTED ATTRACTIVE PRIZES………CONDITIONS: HAVE TO BE IN THE PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB


Curiosity overwhelmed Soorin and she walked closer to the notice board as she got attracted by the big block letters. “Maybe I can finally earn some money for myself….” Soorin muttered as she stared at the board. She is definitely not a money-face but she has always wanted to earn her own money. Well, just simply because her mother always doubt her ability to do so. Furthermore, she has always been interested in photography. Without hesitation, Soorin took out her pen and signed up for the contest.


"Yah, are you serious? I know you love to take pictures but are you gonna waste your time on this?” Woohyun asked, doubting Soorin. Soorin glared at Woohyun and answered, "Are you looking down on me? I am quite sure I can do this. This is my only chance to earn some money for myself.. You have been with me since young, you know how much I love photography right?” With that, they both walked back to the classrooms.


Soon, school ended. It's the moment that Soorin has been waiting for. She quickly tidied up her books, grabbed her bag and rushed to Photography Room where students who belong to the photography club were. She couldn't wait to join the club.


Soorin panted. She literally ran all the way from her class. Cold sweats formed on her forehead as she reached out her hand to the door handle. Tingling with anxiety, she opened the door. She was really nervous and she could hear her heart throbbing so loudly.


Opening the door, pairs of eyes shifted to her direction. Soorin took a deep breath before she bowed slightly and introduced herself. "Hello everyone, I am Soorin from class C2S, I am here to join the photography club. I also hope to join the photography contest. Please do guide me along.” Soorin said while smiling as wide as she can although she was swallowing down a gulp.


After Soorin's introduction, she was shocked to find Myungsoo standing at the side looking at her. "You are here to join the contest too?” Soorin asked Myungsoo but received a handshake instead.


"I am Kim Myung Soo, president of the photography club. I gladly accept your request to join the club. Welcome.” Myungsoo smirked.


Soorin eyes widened in shock. "First he owns a family restaurant and now he is the president of photography club? Who does he think he is?” Soorin thought, astounded.


"Oh, hello president Kim,” Soorin decided to play along.


Myungsoo introduced Soorin to his teammates and also made Soorin his assistant. “So..you think you are good enough to join the photography contest? Why don’t you take a few pictures before I allow you to join?” Myungsoo snickered. “I will show you how I do this then,” Soorin smiled although she was a little unhappy that Myungsoo seemed to be looking down on her.

 

Soorin tried her best to take pretty shots. Moving around, she captured pictures of different objects. Taking a picture of a flower but with different angles, taking a picture of a frame but with different style. She was so engrossed in taking the photos that she almost forgot that she was actually in the photography room. “Ahem, that is enough pictures already actually..” Myungsoo was impressed after observing the pictures Soorin took. They were taken beautifully and in quite perfect angles.


“..Good job.” Myungsoo praised Soorin. “I guess it is just my hobby so...” Soorin exclaimed with happiness but as she was going to complete her sentence, someone interrupted.


"Oppa, can you help me take a look at this? I don't know if I am taking this picture correctly..” a pretty girl approached Myungsoo while asking him to help her. Immediately, Myungsoo moved away from Soorin and gave the girl a helping hand.


“Wow, you take nice pictures! I think you need to take from…” Myungsoo guided the girl who Soorin found out her name was Hyeri. "Pfft, what a biased person. Not believing me and yet praising someone else…” Soorin pouted. Moving away from them, Soorin continue snapping pictures of the objects in the room.


"Hey, I know you are jealous.” Myungsoo suddenly whispered into Soorin’s ear. Soorin ignored him and went to her table. "I will see how long you can ignore me." Myungsoo spoke softly as he smiled unconsciously.


Myungsoo then went to the front and told everyone to stop their work. “I hope to see all of you helping our new members to get along with us and also please try to guide them if they need help. Let’s end this session earlier today! I know you guys are tired so let us meet again tomorrow.” Myungsoo spoke with a satisfied tone.


Just as Soorin was going to leave the room, “Yah pabo, wait for me.” Myungsoo said as he stopped her.


"Why should I?” Soorin rolled her eyes at Myungsoo.


"Hah, dont tell me you are still jealous..You have to accompany me to somewhere.” Myungsoo told Soorin.


“Jea- wait what? Since when was I jealous and why do I-” Myungsoo shut Soorin up and dragged her towards the school’s car park while he mumbled three words. “Well, since then.”


Getting pushed into the car by Myungsoo, Soorin was bewildered as she muttered, “Where on earth are we heading president Kim?”


“Don’t ask any more questions and just follow me. I did tell you that you are cuter when you don’t talk right? So don’t.”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers<3 bacause we feel guilty for not updating the past few weeks, I infinite_saranghae am back with an update again today yeay!:D We hope you enjoy the recent updates and we do hope the silent readers can also comment heheheh. No matter what, we love all readers and subcribers! Please continue giving us your support and also every comment will be loved <3 Please shower us with comments muahahahhaa.xD Please don't be mad at us if we have occasional breaks between chapters ): We will do our best to bring you a better update each time! Oh, before I forget, Mellisa says hi and she hopes to see that all of you love this story and yes she loves comments too LOLOL XD

Love,

Hazel <3