Unexpected encounter

HOW TO LOVE

Ever since the tutoring session, both Soorin and Myungsoo weren't able to get each other off their mind. They would think of each other for the entire day. It was weird how things were progressing so fast.


A golden glow spread across the clear sky as the sun chased the dark clouds away. Soorin just woke up from her deep slumber. Lazily, she dragged herself into the toilet to tidy herself up and get a shower.


Just after Soorin finished her shower, her stomach started growling for food. She did not ate her dinner last night. She decided to cook herself some food to fill her stomach as she walked to the kitchen.


Soorin opened the fridge to look for ingredients but her fridge was empty besides containing a few packets of milk. "Aish....why didn't i get more ingredients the other time?" She whined.


Unwillingly, Soorin grabbed her bag and headed to the nearby supermarket to get some stocks to fill up her fridge. After 10 minutes of walking, Soorin finally reached the supermarket. She got a trolley and went into the supermarket to shop for her groceries.


"Hmmm.... What should I buy? Should i cook some curry? Peppers, carrots, cabbages, onions, garlics, meat, rice cakes, eggs ...Are there anything else i missed out?" Soorin thought to herself while she pushed the trolley towards the area selling vegetables. WOW that's a super long list of things to buy! Being too focused on thinking of what to buy, Soorin accidentally bumped against someone with her trolley.


"Omo! I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to bump against you! Please forgive me.." Soorin said as she kept bowing while panicking but only to receive a chuckle as a response. She looked at the person and her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe who she saw. It was Myungsoo in a black t-shirt and long dark colored jeans. He was holding a basket of things.


"MYUNGSOO?!" She literally shouted. "Woah.. Chill! It's just me." Myungsoo said in a calm tone. "Why are you here?" Soorin asked. "I'm here to buy some groceries, obviously. Pabo, why would I be in a supermarket if I'm not here to buy groceries?" Myungsoo said with laughters as Soorin just asked him a super silly question.


"I'm really sorry to bump against you with the trolley.." Soorin said apologetically. "It's fine! No harm." Myungsoo replied. "Wanna go grab some lunch? I'm starving!" Myungsoo suggested. "It's okay, I'm not that hungry yet. Besides, I still need to buy ingredients for my dinner." Soorin replied but her stomach betrayed her by grumbling loudly.


1 second, 2 seconds, 3 seconds. It was a total silence.


"Hahahahhahahahaha!" Myungsoo bursted out laughing. He was literally laughing his off. "You said you're not hungry but your stomach is grumbling so loudly, come on, let's go grab some food for lunch." Myungsoo said, still laughing. He grabbed Soorin’s hand and pulled her hurriedly.


Soorin quickly bought the necessities she needed and they both headed to a restaurant for lunch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!<3 hehe short update for the day! what do you guys think of the story so far? I hope it is not boring ): please do continue to leave ur comments and opinions! Also, have u all read chapter 14 yet? keke. Have a nice day! ^^

Xoxo

infinite_saranghae (Hazel)