Maths genius...

HOW TO LOVE
It was Monday again. Soorin felt so tired that she almost woke up late for school. Again, her mom wasn't home so she had to make her own breakfast.
 
When she went out of her house, she was disappointed as she did not see Woohyun. Woohyun would always send her to school. 
 
"Maybe he woke up late too?" Soorin thought by herself. 
 
As she reached school, she saw some of her classmates already in the classroom. Even Myungsoo and Woohyun was already in the class. 
 
"What? Woohyun came to school without me?" Soorin blurted out before she walked towards her seat. She glanced at Woohyun before sitting down. Woohyun placed his arms and was resting his head on his table. 
 
"Maybe he is tired...." Soorin thought sadly.
 
Myungsoo glanced up from his book and stared at Soorin's back. He wanted to ask how she was after what happened on Saturday but he was afraid it might be awkward to mention about it.
 
Lessons started as usual and everybody paid very close attention during their Math lesson. They were eager to get back their Math test. 
 
"Lee Soorin… Lee Chaejin… Nam Woohyun and Kim Myungsoo, the four of you scored very well for this test. Lee Soorin, I am impressed. I am glad you worked hard this time round." Mr Jang announced to the whole class.
 
"However, Kim Myungsoo scored the perfect score, I want everyone to learn from him! He has shown constant hard work in all his tests!" Mr Jang said again. 
 
Everyone was shocked and started gossiping again. Everybody received their test papers back and was busy comparing marks. 
 
"He scored higher than me? Why is he so--" Woohyun slammed the table as he vent his frustration on it. 
 
"Wow Myungsoo, you got full marks! I am so  jealous! I think you need to tutor me math!" Soorin said to Myungsoo in envy. She had always wanted to score full marks for her Math tests.
 
Myungsoo smirked and replied, "I will tutor you when I have time." Woah. Who would expect that Myungsoo will agree to it that easily. He was known to always reject tutor requests from girls.
 
With that, it was already break time.
 
Soorin went towards Woohyun table. "Namu-ah, are you okay? You look very tired, you didn't sleep well?" Soorin asked in concern. 
 
Woohyun shook his head to hide his tiredness but Soorin knew it all. "Stay in class, I will bring you some food." Soorin rushed out of class before giving Woohyun a chance to reject. 
 
Soorin came back in no time. She found Woohyun soundly asleep in the class. She and Woohyun was the only ones in class now. 
 
Noticing how exhausted Woohyun is, she decided to leave Woohyun alone as she left the sandwich by his table.
 
She went back to her table and decided to write an apology letter. She felt bad for ruining their date that day. 
 
"Woohyun-ah, sorry for making you waste all your efforts in trying to make a perfect date that day. I am really sorry for making you worry about me. Don't worry, I am fine now and I must say I really enjoyed the date that day, especially the food you made for me.. I still remember how delicious it tasted! You better make me more soon! Thank you for always being there for me.." Soorin drew a heart shape and signed off with her name.. 
 
She then gently placed the note under the sandwich on Woohyun's table. She really hope he sees it.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hi everyone, infinityxkmsl_ (Mellisa) here! 
We would like to apologize for not being able to update for such a long time...
We're really sorry.
I was busy preparing for my presentation which is on today and Infinite_saranghae just finished her exams a few days ago.
Please don't unsubscribe us =(
We'll make sure to update often after today.
Please continue to support us ^_^
Leave us comments~
For those who haven't subscribed, please subscribe to our story=))
Do give us upvotes too!!
 
p.s there'll be a double update today^^
 
Love,
Mellisa<3