Tears...

HOW TO LOVE

Woohyun felt like punching that idiot, Kim Myung Soo. Why the hell does he have to bother about Soorin? It was so obvious that Myungsoo's toilet excuse was to look for Soorin. Gosh, who wouldn't know? Even a blind person would know.
 

Out of nowhere, Woohyun felt guilt overcoming him as he realized that he has been ignoring Soorin. It is obviously because of him that Soorin disappeared. He had been ignoring her for nearly a day.
 

He wanted to look for her and apologize. But what to do? Someone else already took the chance to look for Soorin. Woohyun had already lost his opportunity.
 

Shaking his head, Woohyun tried to stop thinking about Soorin. But HE FAILED. Terribly.

 

Myungsoo rushed up the roof top, as his instincts told him that Soorin would be there. Afterall, he had always spent his free time there while taking beautiful photos of the scenery. Its just the perfect place to go when someone has problems or troubles.

 

Sniffings and soft cries could be heard just as Myungsoo opened the door to the roof top. "What the..?" Myungsoo thought, creeped out by the weird sounds.

 

"Yah Lee Soorin, where are you?" Myungsoo asked loudly, hoping to hear a reply from her.

 

No reply came. Myungsoo took the initiative to look for her and found her curled up in the corner near to edge of the roof top area. "What the hell are you doing there?! Do you know how dangerous it is to sit near the edge? You may fall-" Myungsoo was about to complete his sentence when Soorin turned her body to face him.

 

Tears. Myungsoo was totally shocked. Soorin's face was completely covered with dry tears and there were still beads of tears threatening to fall from her eyes. Her eyes were so attractive that Myungsoo immediately softened at the sight of it.

 

"Yah... I am sorry for telling you off... Why are you..?" Myungsoo approached Soorin slowly, wanting to ask why she was crying but he could not bring himself to say it. He knew girls are extremely sensitive when they are sad. The more he asks, the sadder she will feel. Plus, Myungsoo is really bad at handling girls who are crying.


 

"Why am I crying? Hah." Soorin laughed bitterly. Her eyes showed pain and sadness. "Why do you care? You are not anyone to me and I am not anyone to you." Soorin replied coldly.


 

"We are classmates." Myungsoo answered bluntly. "Classmates? So what? Just stop caring about me!" Soorin retorted.


 

"I won't stop caring until you tell me what happened to you." Myungsoo said, trying to know what made Soorin cry so badly.

 

Silence filled the whole place, none of them were talking, making the atmosphere a more awkward one. Soorin chose to not say anything as she knew she might cry again.
 

Myungsoo grabbed her hands and tried to pull her into his embrace. "Shhhh... It's okay if you don't want to tell me what happened, everything will be fine soon. Just dont cry. I hate girls who cry." He said while hugging her.
 

Soorin pulled herself away from Myungsoo. She did not want to have anything to do with guys right now. She have had enough of this nonsense.

 

Nothing ever ended well whenever she's related to a guy. She could not trust them. She always ended up getting hurt by being betrayed.
 

Woohyun was the only guy she trusted but now, even he is acting weird. She didn't know who else in the world she could trust anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 

Hey guys! It's infinite_saranghae here (: I sincerely hope that all of you are enjoying our updates as much as we love updating! Me and infinityxkmsl_ ,  hope to see more readers commenting so we will know how to improve our story hehe. Do recommend our fanfic to your friends if you think it is nice! We will really love that. Last but not least, i would like to thank all our new subscribers and please do wait for our next update! :D [We might do a double update today so do look out for it! :* ]