The tutor

HOW TO LOVE

"Ring.......!" The bell rang. Break was over.


Woohyun looked up with his both hands supporting his head. His head felt so heavy he could just die.

Woohyun sighed while his eyes opened at the sight of a sandwich and a note below it. He took the piece of note and read it carefully.

Woohyun laughed. Soorin is so adorable being guilty about the date. Woohyun felt ten times more energized after reading Soorin's letter.

He looked at Soorin quietly, secretly tracing her face with his finger. He wished Soorin was his....

Soorin was busy writing down notes for her revision. Not only Woohyun is looking at her but Myungsoo too. Myungsoo was looking at her without himself knowing it. His eyes was glued to Soorin.

Ever since that day when Myungsoo saved her at the beach, he has been thinking about her. While staring at Soorin's back, Myungsoo was thinking if he should use the excuse to tutor Soorin Math so he could spend time with her.

 

Myungsoo wanted to understand Soorin more. He tore a piece of paper and scribbled some words on it. Throwing it swiftly, it landed on Soorin's table.

 

Soorin looked at it and unfold the paper. "Meet me at the library after school.Math tuition."

She turned back to look at Myungsoo and saw him nodding at her. Her heart can't help hut flutter.

Woohyun,however, was oblivious to his surroundings. He was too tired to even bother with anything.

After school, Soorin rushed to the library while feeling excited.To be honest, she couldn't wait to be tutored by Myungsoo.

Reaching the library, she saw Myungsoo sitting alone by the quiet corner. She walked towards him silently and placed her bag on the chair in front of him.

"Hey." Soorin whispered, staying as quiet as possible before she gets nagged at by the librarian. Myungsoo gave her a glance and asked her to take out her Math textbook.

He started by asking her to practice questions on her weak areas. He then observed her mistakes and problems while doing those questions.

In about 30 minutes of observations, he realised how smart Soorin actually is. Quietly chuckling at her carelessness, Myungsoo pointed it out to her "Yah, 9 x 4 = 38 ? Are you sure you are in your right mind?"

 

Soorin blushed and looked away from Myungsoo. She felt so embarrassed at her mistake that she went speechless. "Cute." Myungsoo shook his head.

 

Step by step, Myungsoo made Soorin do questions with higher level of difficulties. Two hours have passed with both of them totally concentrated in their work.

 

Woohyun? He had already long gone home after school. He felt like he could faint and collapse anytime. He might already be sound asleep in his bed right now..

 

"Myungsoo, thank you so much for today." Soorin smiled while sipping her cup of tea. They were now at a nearby cafe near their school.

 

"Nah, it was nothing much, you are quite smart anyway." Myungsoo commented and coughed after realizing he actually praised Soorin. "Hehe, thanks," Soorin grinned from ear to ear, feeling flattered by Myungsoo's words.

 

Myungsoo finally got to knew Soorin better after today. He felt that Soorin was a really nice and humble girl who is shy and serious at the same time. When she gets angry though, it is really scary.

 

Soorin felt really grateful to Myungsoo for sparing his time on her to help her in Math. Her first impression of Myungsoo has totally changed ever since their interactions. She kinda think that Myungsoo is 'sweet and kind' after everything he did for her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey there readers! It's Infinite_saranghae here! Sorry for being unable to update for such a long time! ): Here's the double update that we promised! We apologise that its a bit late eehhehehee. Thank you for all the continuous love you guys give us!

xoxo

Hazel