Annoyed by...

HOW TO LOVE

 

‘Beep..! Beep..! Beep..!’ The alarm rang in her ears. “Gah this stupid thing! Why is it ringing so loudly?” Soorin jerked herself up and dragged her feet towards the bathroom unwillingly.

“Mom..?” Soorin looked around and realized she is alone at home AGAIN. She has been in a troublesome family… Always being neglected by her parents… You can even say that her parent doesn’t even come home as much…

Soorin made herself a quick breakfast and hurriedly rushed out her house.

‘OMGMGMGMGG DID U SEE HIM? HE IS SO IJIJDISIISISJIJ!...’ Fangirlings could be heard as soon as Soorin stepped into the school compound. “Gosh, just what did that Kim Myungsoo dude did to have such an impact on these crazy girls…” Soorin rolled her eyes and mumbled incoherently under her breath.

Just as she was going to step into her classroom, “#03-C” she saw people crowding outside her class as though her class was some sort of famous hangout. When she took a step closer, she gasped.

Guess what she saw? Kim freaking Myung Soo, aka the photographer of the school, sitting in HER class. The best thing was, KIM MYUNG SOO WAS SITTING RIGHT BEHIND HER SEAT. OH GAWD..

“What on earth did I do to suffer such torture? Now I would have to endure all the screaming when I come to school…I am so going to hate that idiot…” Soorin mumbled while slamming her stuffs on her table.

Apparently, Soorin is just a girl, an average girl in her school. Her life does not get better with all the despise and dislike from her school mates. Her school mates felt that she is arrogant and even ignorant because of her carefree attitude. Soorin can never understand how they think of her.

“What’s up with you, pouty face?” Nam Woohyun, the ultimate greasy guy went towards Soorin while trying to pinch her cheeks. Soorin ignored him. She was too pissed with what had happened that she can’t even be bothered to answer her good friend. “Pfft, ignoring me huh,” Woohyun smirked as he returned to his seat.

Woohyun didn’t mind Soorin ignoring him but little did both of them realise that Woohyun’s fangirls weren’t the least happy with it. They thought that Soorin have no rights to ignore “Their Woohyun”.

“Alright, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! It's time for the all fun and cool physics lesson now! I want to see all your Physics materials on the table right now!” Mr Park, the oh-too-hyper physics teacher strolled into class while giving instructions.

Students started chatting away while copying down notes from the white board.

“So, as you can see, the parallel light rays are coming in from infinity...so the object will….” Soorin could not focus well at all. She has been distracting herself with KIM MYUNG SOO. Fantasizing about him? Dream on.

She was busy drawing Myungsoo as an ugly clown on a piece of paper and drawing weird faces beside it. “UGH, THAT MORON SERIOUSLY GETS ON MY NERVES.” Soorin muttered out her thoughts loudly.

“Excuse me, Lee Soo Rin, do you want to get a detention for scolding your awesome teacher?” Mr Park glared at Soorin for her ignorant comment.

Soorin bowed slightly and continued with her doodle. “Its all your fault you retard,” Soorin cursed softly as she drew another face beside the clown picture.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS!! Greetings from me, infinite_saranghae and my partner  infinityxkmsl_ ! Its our first ever fanfic and we really hope to receive a lot of love from all of you! We would really love it if u guys can subscribe and also comment on the chapters so that we can improve the story from time to time! Its our first try so i hope u wont be too harsh on us!^^  We love you!

Please enjoy the story and do feel free to comment and subscribe! Thank you for all the love!:D