Peeking

These Little Trouble Makers!

Peeking

"So what should we do? They won't let us become their babysitter since we're not their friends." Kyuhyun said.

Kris and Donghae were thinking really hard, while Kai was still eavesdropping. Kris got an idea, which wasn't a really good idea.

" How about we kidnap them and them force them to approve us for being their babysitters?" Kris said.

" No, you dummy. They'll call the cops on us." Kyuhyun said as he lightly smacked Kris's arm.

" How about we date them? I mean, they seem okay. And they're Queenkas too." Kai shrugged.

The three thought about it, and they liked the idea.

" That's actually good, coming from Kai. But we'll keep it as a suggestion. How about becoming friends with them?" Donghae said.

" I think I like Kai's more. Since it's almost summer, wouldn't it be weird to becomes friends with them now when we could've become friends at the beginning of the first semester?" Kyuhyun said, making more sense.

" But, how do we approach them?" Kris asked.

Donghae snapped his fingers and grinned.

" That's easy. I'll tell you later today. Right now, we've got alot of planning to do."

It was a bothersome night, since the Kingkas were at Donghae's house. Donghae house were more closer to the Jung's Manor than the rest of the Kingkas. That's because the Lee's and the Jung's are really close. Anyways, the Kingkas were in Donghae's room. Since the Jung's and the Lee's are neighbors, you can see Jessica's bedroom window through Donghae's window. The four were peeking through Jessica's room, because they saw the four siblings there together, having fun.

" I can't see them. Move your big head, Kris!" Kyuhyun said, flattening down Kris's hair.

" Hey! Don't touch the hair! I just got my highlights done today!" Kris said, protecting his hair.

" Shush! I can't hear them!" Donghae said as he slaps the two.

" Ow! Hyung!" The two said in unison.

" Haha!" Kai laughed out loud.

" You two, you big knuckle head!" Donghae slapped Kai.

" Ow!" 

The guys were basically just watching the girls eat, have pillow fights, and watching movies.

" Ya! See, I told you he would die!" Yoona pointed to the screen.

" Aish...There goes my 50,000 won." Jessica said, pulling out the money from her pillowcase.

" Her pillow is made out of money?" Kai asked.

" No..." Kris said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. " Only rich people own money pillows."

" Oh...But aren't they rich?" Kai asked again.

" You pabo!" The three said in unison as they smacked him lightly, across his head.

" Aiya!"

" Shush! The girls are talking again!" Donghae whispered.

The rest of the Kingkas peered their eyes again to the window, listening and watching the girls.

" Eonnie! Stop eating all the food!~" Krystal said.

" Well, Yoong Unnie is going to eat it all before we can eat." Amber said, nibbing onto the Kimbap, cucumber-free.

" Although, now that I think about it, who is going to make us food?" Yoona said, joining into the connversation.

" Umm...Our babysitters?" Jessica said, doing the same as Yoona.

" And who will that be?" Amber asked.

" Us..." The Kingkas whispered.

" I think it should be Kim Ryeowook. He's cute and a great cooker. Plus, he can sing and play the piano." Yoona said.

" Hey! I can cook!" Donghae blurted out.

" And I can sing and play the piano!" Kyuhyun said.

" And I'm HANDSOME!" Kai bragged.

" Shut up! You guys ain't THAT SEPECIAL like ME!" Kris said.

" But we also need someone to clean. I mean, we scored a cooker and entertainer, but we need the FULL package." Krystal disagreed.

" Oh, that's true." It got Yoona thinking.

" How about that Kris guy? I hear he's a good cooker, he's handsome and he's not lazy." Amber suggested.

" Yes! Score one for me!" Kris whispered.

" Nah..I hear he's awkward to be with." Jessica said.

" HA!" Kai said.

" How about Donghae, the Kingka? He's cute, dance smoothly and he's sweet. But I'm not so sure about the laziness." Yoona added.

" Oooh!~ Yoona!~ You got yourself a boyfriend!~" The girls squealed.

" Oooh!~ Hyung!~ Someone likes you!~" The boys said.

" Yah! Shut up!" Yoona and Donghae hissed, not knowing they both said it at the same time.

" You know what? Let's just ask all the Kingkas. They're rich too." Krystal suggested.

" How about now?" Jessica said.

" Huh?" The girls said in confusion.

The girls look at Jessica, who was looking outside the window.

" They're right there." Jessica pointed out.

The girls looked through the window, shocked to see the Kingkas peeking.

" Shoot. We're caught." The Kingkas murmured to themselves.


A/N: Heyy! That was weird of me...Anyways, I would like to thank all the 24 subbers I recently got! Today, it's Donghae's international birthday, although it was yesterday in Korea. I don't know much about time zone...so yeah. I decided to update today because of that. I know I have crappy grammar and spelling, but hey. I'm taking English and Language classes at my school, so I haven't master it yet. I think I might lose some subbies again...Idk? Oh well, I need some inspiration so it would be great to leave comments to boost my imagination. I'll promise to make a better, longer chapter in the future. Right now, I'm just waiting for my poster and background, so yeah...Thanks for reading! ^^ I'll see you next time!

- Writing_Dream