I'm Not An Idiot!

These Little Trouble Makers!

I'm Not An Idiot!

" You big idiot! Why'd you do that?" Those words kept replaying in Yoona's head. It was already 1 PM and Yoona couldn't stop thinking about her near-death experience this morning. Obviously, their plan had failed since Mr. and Mrs. Lee and Mr. and Mrs. Jung came outside to see what the ruckus was all about in the morning. They were all scolded at and had to be their babysitters to them starting next week for 3 months. It was during Math class, Yoona was stuck with Kyuhyun, who coincidentally sat next to her.

Oh Shucks. Yoona had thought. His hair was still stained from the red paint, making it look like he dyed his hair red. Since he was a Kingka, the teachers let it slide. No students who go to SM High were allowed to dye their hair an unnatural color.

" Jung Yoona!" The teacher slapped the wooden stick at Yoona's desk, making her flinch.

" N-naeh, Kwon songsaengnim?" She stuttered.

She heard Kyuhyun and everyone else giggling. Oh how she was embarrassed.

" I told you 5 times already to solve the question on the board. But you didn't!" The teacher yelled.

" But miss! You know I don't specialize in Fractions!" Yoona said.

" Fractions? That was last unit! It's intergers we're focusing on now! Go to the door and sit on your knees and put your hands up for 30 minutes!" 

" But miss-"

" No buts! Or else there is going to be a big, red, bruised one!"

Yoona quickly went to do as she was told and everyone laughed at her.

" What a big idiot!" Kyuhyun laughed.

Yoona bitted her bottom lip. But I'm not an idiot though. She had thought.

It was only a quarter left to 2 PM and Jessica was alredy dozing off in History. She personally hated History class but not English. Her teacher, Park songsaengnim was terrible at keeping a snooze fest alive. He always spoke abruptly and awkwardly. He always look like he's on a roller coaster; at the . He can't entertain anyone. So we can't get angry at Jessica for dozing off since more than half of the class is already asleep.

Jessica felt like her heart was ticking every time she'd open her eyes and faced Donghae while she tries not to fall sleep. She was very frightened of him when he was furious this morning. She felt like he was a stalker or a murderer. But yet, she was still curious of him. She wondered why he and his friends were peeking at her and her siblings last night. Donghae was paying attention to the board, which doesn't seem very unlike at all. In fact, Park songsaengnim is his favorite teacher, according to " The Royals". Jessica even wondered how he can stay up during his lecture of History.

Since Jessica was bored, she grabbed her HB pencil and poked him with the eraser side. He ignored her, which got her angry since no guys ignored her before. She kept on poking him until he finally looked her her, looking ticked off.

" What, you idiot?" He sighed.

" Hey! I'm not an idiot!" Jessica exclaimed while she slapped his arm.

" Whatever. What is it that you want?" He rolled his eyes.

" Just asking...but how do you stay awake in class? Especially in History." Jessica asked.

He groaned in annoyance.He moved his head around from his neck since it was stiff. Jessica could hear some cracking noises coming from his neck.

" Just shut up, idiot." Donghae said.

" I'm not an idiot!" Jessica blurted out, which made Donghae and the teacher flinch.

Since the teacher flinched, the chalk  that he was writing with, created a screeching, annoying sound, which woke everyone up and hurted everyone's ear.

" Oh gosh, You big idiot!" Donghae yelled at Jessica while he cupped his ears.

For Krystal, she couldn't face Kai, who was sitting behind her. She was thinking about what happen earlier. She was scared of him. Some parts of his skin were stained pink, which made her feel guilty. To be honest, she was more scared because when the Yoona incident occured, Kai spoke to her, in a scary manner.

Flashback...

" No!" Kris yelled.

When Kris said that, Kai's grip tightened on Krystal's grip. He leaned in closer only inches away from Krystal's face. She looked the other way, feeling his hot breath on her ear.

" Are you here for revenge?" He whispered softly into her ear.

She turned to face him, looking cold.

" Why else did we write  'You !' in red paint?" She said.

A smirk grew on his face. 

" You want something sweet?" Kai asked.

Immediately, Krystal found out what he was thing of; kissing. Her face was looking shock. He leaned in more closer, only an inch away. Krystal closed and eyes. 

" Guys...Help us over..Here..." Donghae stammered.

Krystal didn't feel Kai's hot breath anymore. She opened her eyes and could here Yoona screaming. She ran all the way to her side, seeing Yoona falling.

End of Flashback...

" Yah, Krystal. Pass down the test." The girl said in front of her.

" Bwoh?" Krystal said, waking up from her day dream.

" Pass the test back." She said as she shoved the last two sheets of paper into her hands.

Krystal gulped. She was scared of facing Kai. She was scared of his smirk and his hot breath. She turned quickly and gave him one. She tried to turn but he grabbed her hand.

" Yah!" He said.

" B-bwoh?" She stuttered.

" Don't you have something to say to me and my friends?" He said.

" W-why should I? You byuntae!" Krystal came off strongly.

" Fine. Be like that. But don't forget that I'm going to live with you for 3 months. And I wasn't trying to be a ert. I just wanted to be closer." Kai said.

" Then next time, ask to be friends, you idiot." Krystal said as she turned around.

Kai's fake smile turned into a pout.

" But I'm not a idiot." Kai mumbled to himself.

" Shush! No talking during a test!" The teacher said.

Amber regrets being in Kris' class. She felt embarrassed that the plan had failed, and they ended up needing the Kingkas help. They even didn't say thank you, which probably had put them in a bad mood. Rumors says that when the Kingkas are angry, their playful, regular selves would vanish and they become someone opposite than themselves.

It was 4 PM and Kris and Amber are on cleaning duty for the rest of the week. It's transitional. Amber sighed and grabbed the broom from the storage cabinet, as she started to sweep the classroom floor. Kris was busy putting the rest of the chairs and desk at the far corners of the classroom.

" Umm...Could you help me mop the floor when you're...done?" Amber stammered.

Kris just gave a simple nod and continue to finish off. He came up to Amber and tapped her shoulder. She lightly flinched and turn to see Kris with a stick in his hand.

" How do I use this thing?" Kris asked.

" That's not a mop, Kris. That's a broom." Amber said.

" I don't think so. I think it's a mop." Kris said.

" No! It's a broom!" Amber exclaimed.

" Nuh-uh! It's a mop!" Kris kept on arguing back.

" It's a broom!" She wouldn't let this slide.

" A mop!"

" Broom!"

" Mop!"

" Broom!"

" It's a stick for Pete's sake!" The teacher said.

The two looked at the teacher and bowed.

" Aish! You guys don't even know what a broom or a mop is?" The teacher said, taking the stick away from them.

" 20 push ups! Right now!" He said as he whacked the stick onto the floor.

" Naeh songsaengnim!' The two said in unison as they started to do push ups on the floor.


A/N: Hello! Another update since I'm free at the moment. I didn't have time to proof read since it's night at where I am and I'm tired. I tried my best at improving, though! I finally added some couple moments since it's been requested alot. Also, I wanted to celebrated for having 1000 views! Woot! Here was a snapshot from my mobile:

Thank you for at least viewing it! And I would love to thank my subscribers for not leaving me! Saranghaeyo!

- Writing_Dreams