Fight

These Little Trouble Makers!

Fight

The boys were at the second story, and already, they heard the girls laughing. Kyuhyun was getting annoyed, more than the rest of the guys. It was the first time the guys had seen Kyuhyun this annoyed, since he is usually in a room with a computer, or either sleeping. No one really sees him. The most he yelled was when his troops died. Anyways, Kyuhyun was getting pestered, that he looked like he was ready to smack someone. 

" What's wrong with those Queenkas?! We did nothing to them!!!" Kyuhyun muttered loud enough for the guys to hear.

" Well, Hyung. We did disturb their privacy." Kris said.

" Yep, and we peeked on them." Kai grinned.

Donghae flicked Kyuhyun's forehead.

" Aiya, Hyung!" Kai rubbed his forehead. " What was that for?!?!"

" You dummy," Kris stuck out his tongue at Kai. " Disturbing their privacy is exactly the same as peeking on them."

" Oh." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

Kyuhyun's face suddenly brighten up and he was grinning from ear to ear. The guys looked really confused.

" Hey, what if we threw a party, Since we're in charge." Kyuhyun smirked.

" That's a good idea, but who should we invite?" Donghae asked.

" Hmmmm.....Uee, Nana, Gyuri and Hara. And probably the whole school." Kyuhyun shrugged.

" That is a great idea. And besides invitation, where is the food?" Kai asked.

" Right. Kris, go check the fridge." Kyuhyun ordered.

" W-what?" Kris said.

" I said, go check the fridge for snacks." As Kyuhyun made his voice a bit more scarier.

" B-but Hyung..." Kris was scared to even continue.

Kai and Donghae gulped from the tension.

" Araso, Hyung. I-I'll do it." Kris gulped as he walked down the stairs.

Kris quikly ran towards the kitchen after reaching the first floor. He looks and sees Yoona drinking milk from the carton. He also sees 10 other milk cartons on the counters. Yoona abstained from the milk, leaving a milk moustache above her upper lip. She looks around and sees Kris and he gulps. Her eyes widened.

" Were you...peeking on me again?!" Yoona said in shock. 

" A-aniyo! I wasn't!" Kris shook his hands in response.

" Liar!" Yoona said as she started to throw the cartons of milk at Kris.

" Agh! Hyung! Hyung! Stupid Kai!" Kris said, as he tried to protect himself.

Yoona cornered Kris at the kitchen counter and threw some fruits that was near. The guys ran down the stairs and the girls camed in the kitchen. The rest sees Yoona beating up Kris. 

" Hyung! Help!" Kris said.

Kyuhyun walks inside the kitchen and grabs Yoona's wrist.

" Ya! What are you doing?!" Yoona asked.

" Stop it!" Kyuhyun said.

" He tried to peek on me!" Yoona exclaimed.

" Huh? Get them byuntaes!" Jessica said.

" U-us?" The guys pointed to themselves.

The girls started to charge towards the guys, as they landed on each other. Yoona bitted Kyuhyun's hand as he release her wrist from the pain.

" Ow!" 

Amber jumps on Kris and pulls his hair.

" Ow! Let go!!!" 

Krystal was scratching Kai's face, leaving a small cut on his left cheek.

" Stop it! It hurts!"

" It's suppose to hurt, you idiot!" 

Jessica started to pull Donghae's sideburns as he screeches in pain.

" Ow! Hey!"

Kyuhyun grabbed Yoona off his back and carried her to the couch. He threw her on the couch and pinned her down with his body.

" Don't touch me!" Yoona spitted in Kyuhyun's face.

Kyuhyun's face cringed. 

" Jessica eonnie!" Yoona screamed.

Jessica comes in and screeches.

" Yoon-" Donghae grabs Jessica and covers . 

Donghae grabs Jessica close to his chest.

" Wet, Gwo!" Jessica muffled.

" Kai!" Donghae called out.

Kai trudges in, with Krystal holding onto his ankles.

" Hyung, I need help here!" As Kai shook his ankle free.

" Hyung I'm coming- Ugh!" Kai said as Krystal jumped on his back.

Kai takes her off and pins her by the wall. He holds her waist in one hand and pins down both her hands in one direction with his other hand.

" Y-yah!" Krystal screamed.

" Shush..." Kai said as Krystal followed.

" Crap, Kris!" Donghae said as Jessica started to bite Donghae's hands.

Kris comes in with Amber on his back.

" Bit...Busy.....Hyung!" Kris stammered.

Kris drops her onto the sing sofa. Amber gets up but Kris sat down and grabbed Amber's hand, pulling her towards him and making her sit on his lap. He held her tightly, making sure she wouldn't pull anyone's hair.

" Kris...Let go!" She said.

" No!" Kris refused.

A knock comes on the door and everyone looks at the door.

" It's me, oppa! And the rest of the girls!" Nana voice echoed.

Everyone gulped.

 


A/N: Hello! Sorry for the long wait! I finally updated! So sorry for my mistakes since I was rushing. It was my birthday on sunday and my family flew in to celebrate so I couldn't update that day. Also, yesterday, I just had a vaccination so I do feel a bit dizzy. But thank you for waiting. Here it is! But the first day isn't over yety! Hehehe! Like the new poster and background? Thank Moiety graphics for it! I abosolutely love it! Yippee! Woohoo! Enjoy your day!

- Writing_Dreams