Jealous

These Little Trouble Makers!

Jealous

The girls gleamed a radiant smile. Everyone's face was OMG-WHAT-HAPPENED face. Jessica's smile faded away.

" Ya!" Jessica yelled, making everyone flinch. " Stop staring or you'll make a hole through my skin!"

Everyone was scared of Jessica from that moment so they did as she told them to and acted normal. But the Kingkas were still staring, just not at Amber. Nana, Uee, Gyuri and Hara were pissed at the Kingkas for staring. The girls waved their hands in front of the Kingkas but they wouldn't move an inch. The Queenkas quickly giggled at the sight. Suzy would just laugh along with them. Shin Hye grabbed Krystal's arm and turned her around. 

" What do you think you're doing? My 'guy' is drooling over you!" Shin Hye yelled.

" It's not my fault I'm too pretty." Krystal smirk as she shooked off Shin hye's arm.

Krystal turned back to the guys, as she see Jessica, Yoona and Suzy already making their move.

" I guess it's my turn." Krystal sighed as she walked to Kris. 

Kris had this y stare at Krystal. Krystal rolled her eyes and gave a fake smile to him.

" Hey Kris." She said in English as she approached him. 

" Hey. Why are you speaking in English?" Kris spoke in his broken Korean.

" That's why." Krystal said once again in English, in a raspy tone.

" Well, I'll keep on speaking in Korean. I thought you liked Kai." Kris spoke.

" Me? Why would I?" Krystal asked, taking her gazes off of Kris and to Kai.

Kai and Suzy were laughing as they drank some fruit punch. Krystal felt like a punch in the stomach after seeing them together. She didn't think of jealousy. She thought that she was angry Suzy and Kai was getting along very swell.

" Krystal?" Kris called out her name as she looked back to him.

" Yeah?" Krystal said, as if she was listening to him the whole time.

" You're very pretty today." Kris winked.

Krystal wanted to barf from that wink. But she just smiled on the outside. 

" You don't seem that shabby yourself either." She grinned.

Amber felt sad that Krystal was flirting with Kris. That was her wifey. Yet, she felt like if she was more prettier, she would've done it instead of Krystal. But Amber didn't know that she was already beautiful. She drank down her juice box as if it was a shot and chugged it down. She didn't noticed it but Kris was only staring her.

" So Kyuhyun, do you like video games?" Jessica asked.

" I love video games! I love a girl who plays video games." Kyuhyun exclaimed.

" That's Yoona...." Jessica muttered.

" What?" Kyuhyun couldn't hear her.

" Nothing. I said I love video games too." Jessica lied.

" Great! I brought my gaming consoles and my video games! I hope you can stop by my room and play with me, since everyone else thinks I'm an addict." Kyuhyun said.

" I guess I will..." Jessica sighed.

" You don't seem to have much fun as those two over there." Kyuhyun sighed too.

Jessica looked to her side and noticed Donghae giving Yoona a kiss on the cheek. She looked back, feeling sad that Yoongie allowed a boy to kiss her cheek. Jessica looked back to Kyuhyun.

" Where's your girlfriend?" Jessica asked.

" She left with her friends. She was angry. She'll probably break up with me." Kyuhyun shrugged.

" I see." Jessica said.

" Girls!" Amber called out.

The girls looked at Amber.

" Come!" Amber said.

Yoona gave Donghae a quick peck on the lips before leaving. Jessica waved bye to Kyuhyun as he smiled. Kris winked bye to Krystal as she puked in her head. Kai hugged Suzy as she left. They all walked up to Amber. 

" What was that?" Amber asked.

" Nothing. Kris is boring." Krystal rolled her eyes.

" Kai is so sweet!~ I didn't know he was like this!~" Suzy sang.

" Donghae is so different! You should get to know him!" Yoona said with aegyo.

" I have nothing in common with Kyuhyun!" Jessica stated.

" O....kay....What are your status between each other?" Amber asked.

" I'm friends with him." Krystal and Jessica said in unison.

" Jynx!" They both said in unison again.

They both widened their eyes.

" Jynx!"

" Jyn - awh!" Krystal said.

" Hah! I'm the master at jynxing!" Jessica smiled.

" So is Donghae oppa!" Yoona exclaimed, ruining the mood.

" Okay...What is your relationship between Kai, and Donghae?" Amber asked.

" Dating!~" The two happily sang.

The three stared at the two in shock.

" What?" That said in unison.

" Jynx!"


A/N: Hello there! I got so many news to share! Well, not so many! Anyways, so random updates it is! That option is the winner of the poll!  Woot hoot!~ Anyways that's very good news! Also so sorry for this crappy chapter but it tells how the girls feelings are being revealed. And I also didn't proof read it yet :/ Also, so sorry for my grammar and spelling, I'm not perfect in writing. I checked how many Haesica and Yoonhae fan fictions were writtened and Haesica had more! Go Haesica! Also, so sorry for those who wanted Kyuna, Haesica, Krisber and Kaistal together. And I think I might get alot of hate for making Yoona and Donghae date! >.< I also made Kai and Suzy date too!~ So sorry >.< But you might understand why when I type out the special! See ya soon, lovely royals!~

- Writing_Dreams