Revenge for Revenge

These Little Trouble Makers!

Revenge for Revenge

Earlier...

" Ya, Kyuhyun-ah. Since Kris is downstairs, you should now call them." Donghae said.

" Great idea." Kai pointed out.

Kyuhyun whipped out his phone and dialed Nana's number.

" Hey, Babe." Kyuhyun said as the two face's cringed.

" Hey, sweetie!" Nana replied in this aegyo-ie voice.

" Call everyone to the Jung's house. There's a party. Better come. I'm there." Kyuhyun said.

" Okay oppa!" Nana said as they hung up.

Now...

" Oppa! Open up! We're bored!" Nana banged.

" Uh-oh..." The 8 said in unison.

" Why are they here?!" Amber whispered.

" I invited them here." Kyuhyun speaked faintly.

" What?!" The four girls said in unison.

" Oppa? Is this the wrong house?" Nana asked.

" A-Aniyo!" Kyuhyun said, still pinning Yoona down.

" Ya, Cho Kyuhyun! Let me go this instant!" Yoona ordered.

" Oppa...This is weird. I'm going to have to ask Key to break down the door." Nana said.

" No need! I.....I'll be there in a moment!" Kyuhyun said.

" Waeyo?" Nana asked.

" Shut up, Nana! He's changing!" Donghae said.

" Donghae oppa, You're in there too?" Uee asked.

Donghae was trying to facepalm himself.

" Noooo~" Donghae said sarcastically.

" You know what, everyone, act normal!" Kris whispered loud enough for the 8 to hear. 

The 8 nodded and did as what Kris told. Kai quickly went to the door and opened it up.

" Finally!" Nana said as the 12 people walked inside. 

The twelve consisted of Nana, Uee, Gyuri, Hara, Park Shin Hye, Who followed Minho, Suzy, After hearing it was at Krystal's house, Key, Lee Minho, Minhyuk, Myungsoo, Jaejoong, and Kibum. The four girls ran towards the Kingkas. Park Shin Hye when to Lee Min Ho and Suzy went to Krystal. The other guys were busy, finding the stereos in the house. Myungsoo was just watching everything at once. Jessica, Yoona and Amber were amazed at what happened. First, the guys came, then a fight, and now a party. 

The stereo was blasting music. It was so loud, that the Lee's could probably hear.The Kingkas were slowly getting aware of the purpose. Kyuhyun smirked at the girls and started to dance with Nana. The girls were really confused at this point when seeing the Kingkas enjoying the party.

" What just....happened?" Jessica stammered.

" They're having fun....In the JUNG'S manor." Yoona was shocked.

" Don't you get it? They're trying to make us angry." Amber gritted her teeth.

Krystal walks up to them, with Suzy.

" Then revenge?" Krystal joined in.

The girls flinch from the words that just came through their left ears.

" Krystal!" The girls said in unison.

" What?"

" Great idea!" 

The 5, Suzy, Krystal, Amber, Jessica, and Yoona, went up to Krystal's room. They closed the door shut and sat down on Krystal's multi-colored bean bag chairs. 

" So what's the plan?" The girls asked Krystal.

" Well, I was hoping for someone to attract the guys and then make them get embarrassed, or dumped by their girlfriends." Krystal shrugged.

" Great! But who will do the attracting?" Jessica asked.

They all looked to Suzy, who was wondering to space. She snaps back to reality as she felt some eyes piercing through her skin.

" Huh? What?" Suzy asked.

The four grew smirks on their face, and Suzy started to gulp hard.

 

" Ugh! I can't believe I'm doing this!" Suzy cupped her face.

Krystal placed her hand on Suzy's shoulder. " You look pretty."

Suzy pulled her face away from her hands and looked in the mirror. And Krystal was right. She was charming. She had makeup on, light makeup. Her lipstick was a shade; Coral. Her hair was slightly curled and her eyes were more brighter.

" I don't know about this. I'm pretty sure all the Kingkas don't even know me, or who I am." Suzy said.

" That's not true. I heard Kai confessed to y-" Yoona's mouth was shutted by Krystal's hand.

" What she meant was that you're pretty, they'll fall for it!" Krystal said.

" But we still need 3 more girls..." Suzy said.

The girls all looked at each other.

 

Amber was sitting down, amazed by all the girls.

" You guys look pretty!" Amber exclaimed.

" I wouldn't look so pretty if you didn't win the game..." Jessica rolled her eyes.

" Okay, Okay. So I'll assign who goes with who." Amber said as the girls sighed. " Suzy, you're with Kai. Krystal, you're with Kris. Jessica, you're with Kyuhyun. And that leaves Yoona with Donghae." 

" Amber! Why do I get to be with Donghae?! People in the school already ships us together!" Yoona exclaimed.

" And I don't want to be with a game addict!" Jessica also protested.

" But Kris is a narcisist!" Krystal was shocked.

"Ehh...Kai is cute, but awkward." Suzy shrugged.

" Just do it!" Amber said as she shoved them out of the room.

Amber walks out too. She pushes their back to make them go downstairs. As they reached downstairs, Everyone gasped at the girls, except for Amber. Amber rolled her eyes.

" Geez. Thanks for the gasps." Amber rolled her eyes.


A/N: Finally updated! So many things to say! Happy belated birthday to Kris! I'm so sorry My dear Kris for not saying it earlier! >.< Also, mind my errors. So recently, My jaw has healed and I'm all better, which means I also have to go back to my job, which will take me forever to update! I also finished my exams a long time! So Phew for me! I also wanted to state that I'm soon to be preparing for some special chapters too. Also, mind this crappy chapter, please! It's still day 1 of babysitting too! It's going to be a long day! I also wanted to thank many people for the lovely comments they had left me! You guys don't know how much they mean to me! Literally, My friends are not here with me and you guys are like my friends. So if you don't comment, I would feel lonely! But you don't have to! As long as you're my friend! Lately, I feel like my writing and plotting etiquette has been going down the drain! So bear with me! Hehehe...I said bear...Hehehe...Also, my schedule has become tighter since my BRAIN decided to want to audition for SM. So it's going to be filled with excercising. Eeep! I promise I won't procrastinate during my free time anymore! Don't fret since I've never proofread this chapter! Because I might the next chap! See ya soon, Royals! P.S. Have you seen the front page yet about the twitter and the new poster and BG? Thanks to Moiety graphics again! See you next time! Lots of love! What the hell did I just write? 

- Writing_Dreams