Krystal?

These Little Trouble Makers!

Krystal?

" Happy Birthday Krystal!" The 7 troublemakers said, jumping on Krystal's bed.

She woke up, cranky to see them in the morning. She threw all her bed pillows at them.

" What the hell? Get out!" Krystal muttered before stuffing her face back onto her pillow.

" Didn't I tell you? It's her time of the month!" Kris nudged Amber.

" No it's not!" Amber shoved Kris onto the floor.

" Krystal! Get up or else I'll bring cucumbers!" Kai said, smirking as he read the diary on the bedside table.

" NO! DON'T!" Jessica and Krystal shouted in unison.

" Wae? Do they hate cucumbers?" Donghae whisperly asked Kyuhyun.

" Noooo, they just hate cucumbers." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes." Gosh, why are you and Yoona so dumb?"

" Offensive!" Yoona and Donghae said in unison.

" Wait, were you two hanging out with each other?" Donghae asked in shock after realizing the sudden fact Kyuhyun knew about Yoona.

" What? No!" Kyuhyun and Yoona said in perfect sync.

" GOSH! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

 

" Okay, you eight. Since you missed 27 classes, you will have to spend your weekend at my place." The y teacher said.

" Heol. Today's my birthday though." Krystal whinned.

" That's not fair! You have no good food!" Yoona stomped.

" B-B-B-B-But what about my games? I need 3 suitcases if it's the weekend!" Kyuhyun stuttered.

" I need to have an XXXX-L king size bed and a big, brand new money pillow if I'm going on a sleepover!" Jessica complained.

" How the heck am I going to share a room with Krystal in your small house? For gosh sakes, Krystal is my wifey!" Amber tugged onto Krystal.

She's mine though...." Kai muttered.

" I don't care." Donghae and Kris said, stuffing their hands into their pockets.

" Fine, you guys really want to miss out on your graduati-"

" OOOOH!~ LET'S ALL TO HEO SONGSAENGNIM'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!~" The eight sang as they stomped out of the school and into the parking lot.

" Kekekeke." The teach put on a y smirk and he followed them.

 

The eight arrived at a small cape. Don't get confused, it's a house. But the eight thought the place was a dump.

" What kind of home is this?" Krystal said, taking off her shades.

" A...Shed?" Amber tilted her head.

" I'm hungry...." Yoona patted her belly as it growled.

Kyuhyun stuffed his half-eaten snack wrap into Yoona's mouth. " Happy?" Yoona structed a glare at Kyuhyun while chewing on the wrap.

" Ewwww! There's local people around here!" Jessica said, as she quickly grabbed out her hand sanitizer.

" Careful Barbie, you don't want your knots getting into a twist." Donghae said, putting on some moisturizer.

" Want some chicken, Kris?" Kai said as he ate the takeout chicken they ordered not too long ago.

" No thanks. Chicken is not my style." Kris said as he his lips.

" You sure?" Kai chuckled.

" Okay, maybe just one."

" Can't somebody help me with the luggages here?!?!" Heo teach said as he tumbled down with the luggages.

" Yep, um some of them are fragile and bring mine to the master bedroom." Jessica said as she walked into the house with Donghae holding an umbrella for her.

" And I thought he was your boyfriend." Kyuhyun scoffed to Yoona.

" He was?"

" Kris! You're eating all the chicken!" Kai said.

" But it's so delicious!" Kris munched onto the chicken leg.

" What happened to 'Chicken is not my style'?" Amber budded into the conversation.

" Ew, I think I'm going to puke from this dirty scum house." Krystal said as she pretended to throw up.

" I told you, it was hormones!"

 

" Eww, why are the rooms so small?!" Jessica freaked.

" How am I going to fit my mirror in here?" Donghae gasped at the sight.

" More importantly, why are you two sharing rooms?!?!" Kyuhyun said as he dragged the whining Yoona down the stairs.

" This is not even a room! It's a basement!" Jessica said, ignoring Kyuhyun.

" Umm...Hello?" Yoona said, waving her hand in front of Donghae.

" I want to get out of here." Donghae said, ignoring Yoona this time.

" Heol!" Kyuhyun and Yoona huffed as they stomped out of the basement.

Krystal comes by the stairs, but stops as she heard Jessica and Donghae talking.

" Phew, they're gone!" Jessica said.

Krystal face winced at confusion as she came more closer and peeked through the small door frame.

" Yep, I thought they would never leave." Donghae sighed as he slumped next to Jessica.

" Now we must break up Kai and Krystal during the duration we're here." Jessica said.

Krystal's eyes widened in shock. Break us up? How did they find out? And, why? Krystal thought.

" KRYSTALLLLL! KRIS TOOK MY STUFF AGAIN!" Amber cried.

, Amber! Krystal thought.

Jessica and Donghae looked at the door frame to see something there. They gt up in shock.

" K-Krystal?"

 


A/N: Hehehe, sorry for the short, late and crappy update. Again, mind my errors. >.< Uh-oh! Dammit Amber! You've gotten Krystal caught! I've been sick for the past 2 weeks and it was hard because it was like on and then off, and it repeated. THE HEIRS JUST ENDED! NO! AND KRYSTAL ACTUALLY KISSED SOMEONE!!! DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S KAI AND JESSICA'S REACTION AT ALL! I DON'T EVEN....huehue. I'll try to update soon since I'm going off work for a holiday! Woot! But yet again, I lose most of my pay checks. Bah! Anyways, I updated, FINALLY! You guys probably hate me right? 

- Writing_Dreams