Not Breaking Up

These Little Trouble Makers!

Not Breaking Up

" Hi eonnie! I just came to...get your bag!" Krystal improvised on the spot, grabbing her sister's guchi bag.

" Oh. Did you hear anything?" Jessica asked.

" What? No! Bye!" Krystal said quickly as she ran up the stairs. 

" Great! She didn't hear anything!" Donghae smiled like a fool.

" You pabo!"

 

Krystal ran up the stairs, feeling shocked. She just stood by the basement door, huffing while gripping onto the bag hard. Kai comes in, escaping the arguement between Amber, Yoona, Kris and Kyuhyun.

" Phew, that was so clos- Krystal?" Kai asked as he winced at the pale girl.

Krystal looked up to Kai, her bottom lip shaking.

" Whoa, are you okay?" He asked her, while placing his hands on her shoulder.

Krystal immediately grabbed Kai for a tight hug, making Kai shocked.

" What, what happen?" Kai asked, embracing the shaking girl.

" Oppa..." She said as her voice shooked.

" It's okay. You can tell me later." Kai said, patting her head as she buried her face in his chest.

 

" Aish! I told you not to eat chicken in front of Yoona!" Kyuhyun whacked Kris' head.

" He ate them all!" Yoona pouted as tears welled up in her eyes.

" Kris! This is all your fault! She's going to beg non-stop!" Amber said, slapping Kris' arm.

" Hold it, little man!" Kris said, grabbing onto Amber's arm.

" Bwoh?! LITTLE MAN?!" Amber asked, taken back a bit by what Kris said.

" Uh-oh." Kyuhyun gulped. " This is not going to go so well."

" Wae? What are you going to do about it?!" Kris stuck out a mehrong at Amber.

Amber bit Kris' arm, making him yelp in pain.

" Ow! Why you little-" Kris said, holding all his anger in.

" Whose the little man now?" Amber said, stomping onto his feet.

Amber was about to turn and walk away until Kris pulled her hair.

" Oh no..." Kyuhyun covered his face, from seeing what will happen, but he peeked through his fingers.

" Excuse me? Look whose the one being looked down on!" Kris spoke in Mandarin.

Kris let go of her hair and swore in Mandarin. Amber was getting fed up. As Kris walked away, Amber jumped onto his back, pulling his ears.

" How do you like THAT?!" Amber yelled in the ear she pulled.

" Oh, I wish Donghae appa was here." Kyuhyun prayed before going in, to help the two.

" STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!" Kyuhyun said, as he jumped onto the two, knocking down some vases and chinas.

" HE ATE ALL THE CHICKEN! WAHHH!!!!!!!!"

 

" Donghae, I feel like I'm a bad eonnie." Jessica pouted.

" Why?" Donghae asked, sitting next to Jessica on the grungy floor.

" Well, I feel like I haven't been doing my job like before." Jessica looked down.

" What job?" Donghae asked in confusion.

" Well, I use to take care of Krystal and Amber, and fed Yoona. I also use to annoy my mom and my dad with Yoona. Whenever they told us we were annoying, we knew we were doing our jobs." Jessica said, lifting her spirits while remembering those memories.

" You are doing your job. It's just that you have too much stress. You need to make your mind blank and focus on the good things in life again." Donghae said.

" You're right." Jessica smiled. " Wow, that was the most smartest thing you have said."

" Just promise me you'll try to relax and talk things out with your crazy family." Donghae stuck out his pinky to the giggling Jessica.

" Alright." Jessica said as she crossed her pinky with his.

Donghae flashed Jessica a smile, that made her turn such a bright pink, it was bright like her blush.

He...smiled at...me...it's so cute... Jessica had thought.

" We should probably go upstairs now..." Donghae said, snapping Jessica back to reality.

" Oh, right." Jessica said as they stood up.

The two heard loud clashing, breaking sounds upstairs along with screaming and crying.

" Or we can just stay down here and admire how goregeous I am." Jessica suggested.

" Okay." Donghae nodded like crazy, not wanting to get involved with the mess upstairs.

 

Kai and Krystal were in another room, quietly together, talking about what had happened.

" I'm afraid they might split us apart, and tell Suzy." Krystal bit her lips.

" Don't worry, Krys. You're mine, and I'm yours. We can get through this together." Kai said, making sure she's secure.

" Thanks Kai." Krystal said, as she pecked his cheek.

" Um...I didn't feel that. Can you give me a peck?" Kai asked.

" Silly." Krystal giggled as she gave him a light peck.

" Ermmm...A little longer..." Kai said, giving a finger gesture.

Krystal gave him a kiss, but he held her, making sure she wouldn't pull away just yet. The kiss lasted for 5 sweet seconds, but it was long enough for Krystal to start grinning again.

 

" FINALLY!" Heo songsaengnim said, as he shoved all the luggages through the doors.

As he came in, he can hear many sounds; bad sounds. There was a lot of crying, whining, crashing, banging sounds.

" Seriously?" Heo songsaengnim said, feeling pestered.

" AISH, THESE LITTLE TROUBLE MAKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 


A/N: Elloreh!~ I came back with another update. Lol. Happy holidays!~ Err...the holidays are no way near yet? Anyways, I just wrote this chapter in a couple hours! Props!~ /punched. Looks like Heo songsaengnim is going to kill them!!! >.< Aish! I just wanted to say how much I love you guys! Many of you guys are going on to winter break! Me too! Woot! /throws a party. I also have a mini giveaway!~ Go check out the foreword to click on the link. :DDD Lol, that's just a small gift I can give virtually. /pouts. Anyways, I'll see ya in my next update!~ XOXO

- Writing_Dreams ( I'm such a ShawolSonElFXO Get it? Kekeke /slapped/)