His Crush

These Little Trouble Makers!

His Crush

It was only 4 more days away until the Jung's parents have to leave. This made Krystal sad because she wouldn't be able to celebrate it with her parents and will have to celebrate it with people she barely knew about. Krystal was in class, sitting next to her desk buddy, Park Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye was a really great person. She was smart, pretty, atheletic and a great dancer, but she was an anti-social. Unlike Krystal. Krystal could only sing, act, party and never regret things. They wouldn't click in this society at all. Krystal pulled out her phone, to check the schedule but Shin Hye hissed at her. Krystal flinched, causing her chair to make an eruptive noise that disturbed the lesson.

Krystal was unfortunately caught by Kang Songsaengnim and had her phone taken away until the end of the day. 

" But Kang Songsaengnim-" 

" No buts, Jung Soo Jung! You're getting your phone back at the end of the day! Since I have another class for dance at last period, go to the dance room and you can then get it back." Kang songsaengnim shoved the phone in his pocket and went straight back to doing his Geography lesson.

" Thanks alot, Park Shin Hye." Krystal said as she stuck her tongue out to her. 

Shin Hye just rolled her eyes and looked back at the board. Krystal looked back at her doodled textbook and continued to doodle again.

Kai was busy in Language Arts. The class was busy learning about the love story of 2 people. Honestly, Kai was the only one learning while everyone else was asleep. He kept on leaning back on his chair and staring intently at the board and the teacher. Kai's favorite subject is Language Arts, but his best is in Dance class. 

" So the two realized that their love wasn't really unrequited with each other. But that was after they seperated. They couldn't tell each other that they loved each other. They both got married, had children and lived far apart from each other. But still, they love each other. Like how he promised, he would love her until love stop existing." The teacher wrote on the board.

" But Songsaengnim!" A female called out.

Kai and the teacher looked at her. ( Did I mention she was the other one that was still awake? Nope? Ohkay.... ) It was Bae Suzy. She's a transfer student from JYP High. No one liked her but Krystal since JYP high, SM high, and YG high always were battling against each other. But Krystal didn't mind. They were best friends. She was Kai's crush ( Suzy ). It's just that no one knew about it yet. She was very beautiful and kind-hearted. She could sing really well and do an amzing job in acting class. She was smart and atheletic. She was really pure. She had this beautiful gleaming smile, that sometimes, guys would whistle at her when she walks by and smiles. Her hair was really long and jet black, which brang out a more neutral side. Her skin was pure and light like cotton. She was very beautiful. She was like an absracted piece of artwork to Kai. She was just too flawless...or Perfect...

" Yes, Suji?" Lee songsaengnim said. 

" What is the moral of their love story?" She asked.

" Well, to try not to be late with love. And it doesn't matter if you get rejected or not, just get your words out their before you regret it." Lee soongsaengnim said.

Those words got stuck in Kai's brain. It's true. If Kai doesn't confess to her, she'll be gone. But he was afraid of being rejected and getting hurt. But he came up with a plan.

After that period, it was a free period. Kai was gone and so was the rest of the class except for Suzy. She was taking notes. Krystal popped in and waved at Suzy.

" Suzy, ready to go?" Krystal asked.

" Yep!" Suzy said as she quickly placed all of her stuff in her bag. " Ready."

Suzy and Krystal linked arms and Krystal shoved the rest of her hands in her pockets. They saw sticky notes on the lockers and they were getting curious. They went up to read it and realized it was directing them somewhere. ' Go to the right'. They went to the right. ' Go to the left'. They went to the left. ' Go up the stairs'. They went up the stairs. ' Go straight from now on here'. They did. They stopped as they see a mob of people clashing into their direction. They looked like fanboys and fangirls from The Royals. They went in the crowd and saw Kai. His hands were behind his back.

" Bae Suzy...Come forward." Kai shot a smile at her.

The crowd was quiet and back off. Krystal was shocked to see him again. Her jaw dropped 50 feet. Since she was in front of Suzy, it seem like as if he was talking to Krystal. But Krystal knew he was talking to Suzy. She backed off too. Kai went forward to Suzy. He kneeled down and stuck out his hand, that had a rose and two rings on it's stem. Everyone was squealing, except for Krystal. Suzy looked scared, which worried Krystal.

" Will you go out with me?" Kai said as the crowd got even louder. 

" I-I...." Suzy stuttered as she turned red. " I c-can't..." Suzy ran off.

" Suzy!" Krystal said as she ran after her. 

Kai world just stopped. Everyone was getting fuzzy. But he was so shocked and embarrassed. He felt like crying but he held it in. He dropped his hand that contained the rose with the rings. The rings had rolled somewhere. The flower petals had fallen and gotten squashed by the people who walked over it and left. But Kai was just left to himself.

It was after school and Krystal went to the dance room, which was apparently closed, the door. She opened a crack and saw someone dancing.

Krystal heart was thumping as soon as Kai caught her watching. 

" Yes?" Kai asked.

" H-huh? Oh...Where is Kang songsaengnim?" Krystal asked.

" He went to the washroom. You can wait here." Kai said as he gave a fake smile.

" I see..." Krystal said as she spent the rest of her school hours together with Kai in the Dance room.

 


A/N: Heyy! So first of all, I love Park Shin Hye and Suzy, so I'm not hating them! I just needed some characters! I wasn't able to proof-read since it looks like I'm busy on a Saturday :/ So yeah, my grammar and spelling isn't perfect in this chappie. So I wrote a long one! Woot! And I've also changed the format of the fan fiction. If you noticed in the foreword, there is stuff like social networks and giveaways. Well those are for fans of this fan fiction and it can update you about the story and probably some couple pictures. And maybe I'll add like a segment. For example, In tumblr, I can create a diary for Idk, Kris? And the giveaways are like karma points or a chapter about only your favorite shipping and your feature. Something like that. But that's like a once in a while thing. Just comment below if I should do the social network thingy. But thanks for reading my "Imaginations". I hope you enjoyed this long chapter. :3

- Writing_Dreams