What Happened At The Hospital?

These Little Trouble Makers!

What Happened At The Hospital?

" Lests start case 42462517." The judge spoke at his panel as the policeman nodded.

The police man dragged Yoona and Kyuhyun in and plopped them on some chairs. Jessica and Donghae were sitting on the opposite side from them.

" Watch the IV!" Yoona snatched the IV tray away from the police man.

" Calm down!" The Judge spoke as he whacked his hammer onto the thingy....

" Oh crap." Jessica gulped.

" What?" Donghae whispered.

" When it comes to forcing stuff on Yoona....Well, you'll see." Jessica whispered back.

" Oh deer...." 

" We may begin." The Judge spoked.

" Your honor..." The lawyer stood up. " My clients were just simply fighting because they are just some mere children."

" No! I already turned 13!"

" Shut up!"

" Anyways, Your honor....They were just fighting, like every children in the world." The lawyer stated.

" But your honor, they nearly wreck the supermarket!" The prositute said.

" All right all right!" The Judge said, banging his hammer. " They will have to pay a fine of 150,000 won!"

 

" You big idiots! Once Eommoni and Abeoji finds out, you are in a whole lot of crap!" Jessica flicked Yoona's forehead.

" Ow!~" Yoona whined, as she rubbed her forehead.

" Geez. Let's go call Krystal and Amber. They probably feel sick." Jessica said, pulling out the IV from her hand and kicking the tray down the hill.

Everyone looks at her weirdly.

" What? I don't need it anymore." 

The 3 gave a eh-why-not face and repeated what Jessica had done. Jessica typed Krystal's number and surprisingly, the phone picked up.

" Krys, you're on speaker." Jessica said as she twirled her hair.

" W-We're coming!" Kai's voice was heard on the reciever.

The four gasped.

" Oh gosh, they couldn't be, right?" Kyuhyun asked.

" H-Hurry up!" Amber panted over the reciever.

The four gasped again.

" Are they?" Donghae asked.

" We're...Almost...There!!" Kris chuffed.

" Oh gosh!" Yoona covered .

The four kept listening until they heard a big boom and many panting.

" Stop it!" Jessica yelled as she hung up.

" Jessica!" The three yelled at her.

" Look, I'm sorry! But we need to make sure we kill them!" Jessica said as the three nodded in agreement.

 

The four reached to the hospital to see such a big mess.

" What happened here?" Donghae asked.

" Do you think I know, Oppa?" Yoona said.

"......yes...."

" Whatever! Let's just find those four and kill them!" Kyuhyun said.

" Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jessica said, grabbing a torch from no where.

The three did what Jessica did and charged rhrough the broken elevator. They just found and elderly couple hugging each other in fear. They shrugged and took the stairs.

" To the stairs!" Kyuhyun pointed out.

" CHARGE!!!"

 

What Had Actually Happened....

Krystal and Amber were tumbling down the stairs, as her phone clicked the 'pick up' button.

" Krys, you're on speaker." The phone said.

" Whatda you say Amber?" Krystal said, not very loud.

Kai and Kris were just a pace away from them.

" W-We're coming!" Kai said, almost tripping on Kris' big foot.

" H-Hurry up!" Amber said as loud as she can so they can get the message.

" We're...Almost...There!" Kris chuffed, feeling like he might pass out any minute now.

The girls kept on tumbling down the stairs. The guys followed, but Kai finally tripped over Kris' big foot, making them tumble over the girls and stopped after hitting into a big wall.

 

The four, Jessica, Yoona, Donghae and Kyuhyun found them in a big pile by the stairs.

" What the hell? Better take a picture of this." Yoona said, flashing her camera at them.

" Yoona!" The three said as Jessica smacked the camera away.

The four in the pile were grunting in pain while the other four were arguing.

 

" Well, Eonnie! I was going to show Abeoji and Eommoni!" Yoona whined.

" Shut up! You ain't showing them anything!" Jessica flicked her forehead.

" What the hell were they doing, hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Do you think I know, you idiot?" Donghae said, whacking Kyuhyun's head.

 

" Ow...I can't get up..." Krystal murmured in pain.

" Same...Here..." Kai agreed.

" Can anybody feel their arms?" Amber asked.

" No..." Kris groaned.

" Whose hand is on my ?!?!" Amber said in shock.

" Oh, crap...That's mine..." Kris whispered as he pulled his hand away.

" Oh! It's gone!"

 


A/N: Hey guys, sorry for the late update!~ :/ Sorry for my errors...again! Lol. Anyone can reccomend good korean books online? In Hangul? Anyways, just asking. I started to add GIFs to help you guys visualize what they're doing. Hope you can see. I promise you a better chappie next time. We reached 4000 views and almost 60 subbies! So hurry up with the subscriptions!~ Does anyone watch family guy? *SPOILER* Brian died! D: Love you all!~ Happy belated birthday to our Chanyeollie!~

- Writing_Dreams