A Prank

These Little Trouble Makers!

A Prank

The girls shriek, leaving the guys so shocked. The girls quickly pulled the blinds down, blocking their views.

" Great! Now we look like erts!" Kris face palmed himself.

" Our plans had failed." Kyuhyun shooked his head.

" Now how are we supposed to find new ideal jobs?" Donghae asked.

They all glared at Kai, hoping he'd have an answer.

" Don't look at me like that!" Kai putted his hands up. " I don't know anything!" 

" It's all your fault! If we went with my idea, we could've got them easily!" Kris pointed out.

" Yah! We'll be murderers for crisis' sake! Gosh, we've should've been friends with them! Now I can't even face them! Or school!" Donghae said, as he slumped onto his bed.

" You know what? We could still do this plan! Although, it would be alot harder." Kyuhyun said.

" How?" The three asked in unison.

" We could improvise an explanation-" Kyuhyun was cutted off by the doorbell, that was rapididly being pressed.

The guys were quiet, afraid of what was coming.

" Holy crap, it's gonna be them, I know it's going to be them!" Kai said, hiding behind Kris.

" Let go, you narcissist!" Kris said, tugging his shirt away from Kai.

" Shush, you big nut job!" Kyuhyun and Donghae said in sync.

They look at each other wide shocked and Donghae said,

" Jinyx!"

" Jinyx-ah!" Kyuhyun said it late.

" You owe me a soda!" 

The sound of Mrs. Lee footsteps were being heard, as a door squeaked, revealing the girls in their pyjamas. Krystal was wearing her rilakkuma pyjamas; Amber was wearing a blue one with pink polkadots and llambs slippers. Jessica had her pink night gawn that had purple bunnies on it. And Yoona, her night gown was filled with kimbap shapes, even worse; It's multicolored.

" Umm? Ladies? Is there a problem...that you would come in your pyjamas?" Mrs. Lee asked the girls.

" Mrs. Lee, Sorry to intrude your night, but we've caught your son and his friends PEEKING on us." The eldest said, knowing how it's formal in Korea.

" I think you are mistaken. My son would never do that, well maybe those kids, but definitely not my son." Mrs. Lee disagreed.

" Sure..." Yoona scoffed, and Mrs. Lee's face cringed at Yoona.

" Excuse me?" Mrs. Lee asked.

Quickly, Krystal and Amber covered Yoona's mouth, as Jessica continued to speak.

" So sorry about my dongsaengs. They're a bit rude. I'm surely your son and his friends are really matured." 

" You know what? You guys need some role models. I heard from your mother that you needed babysitters." Mrs. Lee said.

The girls swored under their breath, knowing that their mom would be like this.

" Well, my son and his friends could be your babysitters. They needed jobs because they needed to act up. And I'm pretty sure if they work for you, you all get to learn a lesson." Mrs. Lee suggested.

" But we didn't come here about that concern, Miss." Jessica said, getting confused with the new subject.

" Great! I'll call your mother!" Mrs. Lee said, as she clasped her hand together.

" No!" The four said, jumping up and placed out their hands as a gesture to stop.

Mrs. Lee flinches and looked at them confused. What they didn't know that the four boys were also eavesdropping on them, again. They ran down the stairs and stopped.

" We weren't peeking Eomma! We were just...Counting the stars in the sky." Donghae made up.

" Liar! There is no stars in Seoul!" Jessica said, sticking out her tongue at him.

" Yeah there is! I once made a wish and it camed true!" Kris said.

" Sure it did." Amber rolled her eyes.

" That's enough! You will definitely become babysitters to them!"

" But-" Yoona and Kyuhyun said in unison.

" No buts! It's final! You'll start once your parents have left for their business trip!" Mrs. Lee said as she stomped away.

" Woah...That was...So...Sudden...And not what we meant..." Krystal stammered.

" That just made alot of things more easier...." Kai whispered loudly.

The four girls glared at them boys, and went home. The three; Kris, Donghae and Kyuhyun, gave a glare to Kai, the boy who can't keep his mouth shut.

" W-what? It's true." Kai said.

Meanwhile, the girls were pretty pissed off. The were fumed. They all went to Amber's room, Who was far from Jessica's room.

" Gosh, those erts! I don't want them to be our babysitters." Yoona whined.

" We should get them back!" Krystal said.

" Oh hell NO! We never even dated them." Amber said.

Jessica flicked her forehead.

" Ow!"

" She meant we should get revenge, pabo." Jessica rolled her eyes.

" Bobo please." Amber pouted.

" Fine." Krystal kissed her forehead.

" Better? Now what's the plan?"

" So here's the plan..."

In the morning, the girls woke up early. They were sleeping in Amber's room, who were afraid of those byuntaes peeking again. They knew the Kingkas were sleeping over the Lee's because they were wearing their PJ's. The all crowded into Jessica's room, peeking through the window. Donghae's window was slightly open and you could hear snoring, teeth gritting and talking.

" Are they rambling in their sleep?" Yoona whispered.

" I think so..." Jessica muttered. " Okay, grab the ropes and the paint."

The three grabs some squirtable paint in bottles and 2 ropes. They tied one rope onto the window pane and slid down onto the lawn. 

" You guys ready?" Amber asked.

The three nodded as Amber through the rope into the room, successfully.

" Yes! How did you do that?" Krystal asked.

" Hey. This is what you get for going to summer camp."  

The four climbed up the rope and successfully reached the room, quietly. 

" Okay. Let's wreck this place." Jessica said as the three nodded.

They squirted paint everywhere and on the boys, which woke them up.

" Ack! Hey!" The four Kingkas said in unison.

" Let's get out of here!" Jessica said.

The four Queenkas threw the paint bottles at the guys, who sprung up from the bed/floor. Jessica and Yoona slid down the rope, making it wiggle a bit and loosen the rope. 

" Krystal! Amber!" The two yelled.

But the two were pinned on the wall by Kris and Kai.

" Let go of us!" Amber said, kicking Kris.

" No!" Kris replied.

" Shoot. Yoona! We have to go save them!" Jessica said.

The two nodded and climbed onto the rope. Mid-way, they see Donghae and Kyuhyun, covered in red paint, looking from the window.

" Yah!" The two Kingkas yelled, furiously.

" Yah! Yoona! Get down!" Jessica yelled.

They tried to get down but the two Kingkas were pulling the ropes. Jessica jumped off the rope, landing onto the ground.

" Quickly Yoona!" Jessica said.

" Help!" Krystal cried.

" What about them?" Yoona said.

" We'll get them somehow!" Jessica said.

But the rope was getting looser. Each strand was breaking apart, and it kept wiggling.

" Ah! Eonnie! Help me!" Yoona said, hugging onto the rope.

" Yoona!" Jessica said as the rope breaks.

Kyuhyun quickly grabs onto the other rope, the one with Yoona dangling from it. He pulled it, as much as he can.

" Ahh! Someone help me!" Yoona pleaded.

" Donghae....Help...Me..." Kyuhyun stammered, as he started to sweat.

Donghae quickly helped with the rope.

" Guys...Help us over..Here..." Donghae stammered this time.

Kai and Kris let go of the girls arm as they ran over to the other Kingkas. Krystal and Amber quickly went over to help with the rope.

" Yoona! You'll be fine, right?" Jessica yelled, as her hands cupped over .

" Eonnie! I can't....hold it...any longer.." Yoona tried to speak.

Her grip was losing the fight with the rope. The rope took dominance.

" Hold it!" Kyuhyun said, giving his spot to the girls as he ran out the house. He came to the lawn, at the end of the rope.

" Let go of the rope!" Kyuhyun said.

" No!" Yoona said, as she tightened her grip.

" Fine! I'll do it for you." Kyuhyun said.

He pulled the bottom piece of the rope, making Yoona fall into his arms.

" Ah! Yoona!" Jessica said, while rushing over to her.

Yoona opens her eyes, and she looked at Kyuhyun who was sweating, and dripping paint.The rest of the Queenkas and Kingkas came down to see Yoona. But Yoona was trapped in Kyuhyun's trance.

" You big idiot! Why would you do that?" Kyuhyun yelled at her, But Yoona was shocked.

 


A/N: Hey there! I've still haven't mastered my English yet, so you know. Sorry. And I know it's crappy, since I haven't been inspired yet. So please inspire me. Thanks for my rise of subbies! I'll try to update often.

- Writing_Dreams