6 More Days Left...

These Little Trouble Makers!

6 More Days Left...

" Happy birthday, Lee Donghae!" The Kingkas sang.

Today was Donghae's birthday and only 12 people were there. The Queenkas, the Kingkas and the rich girls ( but not as rich as the Queenkas, and there were four of them too ). The rich girls consisted of Hara, Gyuri, Nana and Uee. They had the party in the 'rich' room. ( Which refers back to chapter 1 ) The Queenkas weren't invited. They just came to skip class. But the other 8 were busy partying and not minding the Queenkas playing at the ping pong table.

" Saengil chuka hamnida!~ Saengil chuka hamnida!~ Donghae sarang dangshin-i, saengil chuka hamnid-"

" NO!"

The 8 turns to look at the sudden shock, and see Krystal and Amber furiously whacking the ping pong ball with their paddles.

" What the heck?!?!" Donghae said, feeling sad that his birthday song wasn't completed yet.

" Shush! It's a really important game!" Jessica said, while still looking at the two, Amber and Krystal, playing.

Jessica was the time keeper while Yoona was the tally person. Krystal challenged Amber again, hoping she'd win. It's been going on for 23 minutes and the others were getting annoyed.

" Well it's a really important birthday!" Donghae retailiated. 

Jessica kissed her teeth. " Shut up!"

The Kingkas and the girls gasped from Jessica's rude comment. Who would say that to one of the most handsome boy in the school? Certainly, Jessica. And probably the rest of the Queenkas. Uee nudged Donghae by the shoulder and he turn to look at her.

" Aren't you going to do something, Oppa?" She gave him the puppy eyes.

Donghae couldn't resisted it when he sees those kinds of faces. He nodded and went to Jessica. He grabbed her legs and lifted her onto his shoulders. The Queenkas stopped playing and looked at Donghae, surprised. Jessica started to kick him.

" Yah! Stop! Put me down! You're going to wreck my new pradas!" Jessica wiggled.

Donghae started to walk out the door but the Queenkas followed. Donghae went all the way behind the school, and dropped Jessica on the bench.

" Ow!" She said as she rubbed her . " Why'd you do that?!" 

" Go play your game somewhere else! Just not today!" Donghae said.

The girls ran up to them, panting. They had to run down the stairs since the two took the elevator. They three sat down by the tree, catching their breath, Forgeting about the two.

" Great! You've broken my prada heel! How am I supposed to walk?!" Jessica yelled at Donghae.

Since Donghae is rich, he knows that walking in bare foot is a huge No No; especially for girls this rich. So he came up with this great idea.

" I'll lift you on my back and take you back to the room, but you're not going to be loud and ruin my party! Got it?" Donghae said.

She shooked her head and looked at her shoe. She was trying to fix it. The Queenkas were finally relieved and went to Jessica.

" Yah, Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

" Yep, I'm fine. Just go back to the hang out." Jessica faked a smile.

The prada shoes was a gift from her grand mother, who sadly passed away a year ago. Only the Queenkas knew how special it was. All of them had a pair. The shoes couldn't even be replaced. The girls just nodded and listened to their Eonnie. They went back inside the school, following Jessica's instructions. Donghae said another stupid thing.

" I'll buy you another pair."

She gave him an icy glare. " Are you a pabo? Don't you get girls?!"

She threw the shoes onto the ground and swore under her breath. She gave up already. There was no other way for her to fix it. She would have to bring it to a poor shoe fixing store and would wreck the precious worth of the shoes with a hot glue gun. Donghae just sighed and crouched down, his back facing Jessica.

" What are you doing?" Jessica muttered.

He turned to face her. " Get on."

" No." Jessica denied.

Donghae sighed and stood up. He lifted Jessica in a bridal style. Jessica's eyes had widen. He started to walk towards the school.

" Yah! What the heck are you doing this time?!" Jessica said.

He stopped his trail and looked at her.

" Stop being so stubborn and an indenial queen." Donghae said as he continues to walk.

" Bwoh? Stubborn? Indenial QUEEN?! Put me down!" Jessica said.

" Don't worry, princess. You're going to live like this from now on. 6 more days left..." Donghae smirked.

Jessica's jaw dropped like 50 feet. She didn't want to hear any insults about her or be this close with a guy. She also didn't want them to harm her dongsaengs either. Jessica finally spoke after stretching her jaw.

" Fine, but once you move in, it will be living hell!" Jessica said.

" Hey! I'm Christian!" 

 


A/N: Hello! Sorry for not proof-reading it! Also, sorry for not being able to update for the past couple days! I was busy with my exams! >.< I'm finally back on my feet! I also recently gotten a minor injury * My English improved. Thanks, Thesaurus and Dictionary ^.^ * on my Jaw. But I'll be fine in a couple weeks, so please bare with me and my crappy chapters for a couple weeks. I also made the main couple for this chapter Haesica. So sorry if you weren't looking forward to this couple, but HINT: Does this mean that Kaistal/Krisber/Kyuna might be the main couple for the next chapter? I'm not telling! Hehe! I'm still waiting for my poster and background, but soon, this fan fiction will look all nice and more organized. Wouldn't it? I'll see you next time!

- Writing_Dreams