Trouble At The Hospital

These Little Trouble Makers!

Trouble At The Hospital

" 4 days left..." Krystal counted in her head. 

Kai looked at her and scoffed.

" For what? Your period?" Kai laughed.

" Shut up!" Krystal said, throwing one of the lumpy pillows at Kai.

" Ow, hey!" Kai grinned.

" Whatever. I need my phone!" Krystal said.

" Why? Need to call your boyfriend? Oh wait, you don't have one!" Kai laughed again.

" No. I'm calling Suzy's ex. He keeps on asking me to come to my birthday party and reconcile with Suzy." Krystal said.

" Don't call him." Kai said.

" Why not?" Krystal asked with a grin on her face.

" Just don't." He said, as his intonation gets worser.

" Look, I was just kidding. But you better be nice to Suzy again. I hear she's still meeting up with Myungsoo." Krystal said.

" Are you....giving me advice on dating?" Kai asked, in a sweet voice.

" N-no! I'm not! I just don't want Suzy to get hurt, that's all!" Krystal said.

Whenever Kai speaks in this sweet voice, why do I get all anxious? Krystal asked herself.

" Anyways, why is everyone sleeping besides us?" Krystal asked Kai.

" Well, it's 3 in the morning." Kai said, looking at the clock by the door.

" Now that make sense." Krystal said.

Kai gets up, grabbing his IV with him.

" Yah! Where are you going?" Krystal asked.

" I'm going to roam around the hospital. Wanna come?" Kai asked.

" Hmmm...Who was the lucky one who didn't get any injuries and who was the one who got a broken neck?" Krystal said, pointing to her neck.

" I....Don't know...." Kai muttered quietly to himself.

" Fine, I'll go, but you better support me." Krystal said.

" Awesome! And support you with what?" Kai asked.

" Place your hand on my back and help me walk around." Krystal explained as she got near Kai.

" Okay." Kai said, placing his hand on her back.

" Dude! Higher! That's way too low!" Krystal said.

" S-sorry!" Kai said, placing his hand a bit more higher.

 

As they were walking outside Krystal asked a question that made Kai freak out a bit.

" So why did you ask me to go with you?" Krystal asked.

" Umm...Well....You know...It would be boring alone." He said, following with a small voice. " And I'm scared after 1 am. "

Krystal laughed, hearing him. She grabbed his hands as his cheeks flushed.

" W-what are you doing?" Kai asked.

" You're scared. I just...helped...Be grateful!" Krystal stammered.

Kai smiles at her cuteness.

Krystal is so cute. She's different from Suzy. Wait..WHAT?! Kai had thought to himself. He shooked his head, getting those thoughts out as Krystal stared at him weirdly.

" What are you doing?" Krystal asked.

" N-nothing! Let's just keep walking." Kai said as they started to walk.

 

" Hospitals are boring." Krystal yawned.

" Hey, you can talk to me, I'm funny." Kai said.

" Nah. I like taking quiet walks. But it's not like the beach." Krystal sighed.

" It's not, but aren't you happy you're with a guy for the first time of your life?" Kai joked.

" Whatever." Krystal said, punching his arm lightly.

Krystal stopped walking but Kai didn't, making their hands to release. " What, Krys?"

" That reminds me about first times... Why'd you try to kiss me back then?"

Kai gulped. Krystal gave him a glare, not breaking their eye contact.

" Why?" She repeated.

A voice of a nurse was heard through the halls. As quick as he can, Kai grabbed Krystal and hid in the storage closet near them.He pinned her against the wall, covering . The sounds of the nurse was gone and the only sound was the sigh of Kai and the breathing of Krystal. He looked at her and smiled.

" What?" He grinned.

Krystal just kept on looking into his eyes. " Why?" She muffled.

" Because..." He smirked. " You're beautiful."

Krystal just frozed there. Kai took his hands off and she was still frozen. He pulled a strand of hair away from her face, as his smiled faded away. His face was getting more closer to hers. Her eyes started to blink lots. She finally closed her eyes, tightly. He leaned in more closer as his eyes started to close. Soon, their minds were finally clear, and everything was blank. He was able to feel the soft side of Krystal Jung. He could only think of her during that time, forgetting everyone and Suzy.

 

" Amber woke up with the chills." Kris joked, laughing at the sight of Amber, wrapped up like a present, but with only 10 blankets and a pair of socks.

" You look like sushi!" Kris said.

" Hush! You're lucky my eonnies aren't here to kill you!"Amber said.

" Don't you mean your 'noonas'?" Kris said, laughing more harder. " Besides, where is everyone?"

" My wifey has gone and left with her bff's boyfriend, the gamer has left with the shikshin to court, and the fish has left to see those two at court with my icy eonnie."

" They have names you know." Kris said.

" Gosh, I'm trying to make you confused!" Amber said.

" It's funny considering we both speak Chinese, Korean and English." Kris said.

" Sure, now just shut up! I'm tired!" Amber said, trying to grab a pillow to throw at him.

" Ha!" Kris said.

As he got up, he tripped on his foot, due to his clumsiness.

" Ha! You clumsy fool!" Amber said laughing so hard as she fell backwards.

Kris tried to get up, but he tripped on the IV wire, making the pack rip open and spilling the IV all over the technology stuff.

" Dude!" Amber sprung up from the bed but only rolled out the door.

Kris tried to get up again but failed as he tripped again on the electrical chords, making all the cameras and wires from the ceiling fall to the ground. He got up and chased after Amber.

 

" HEEEEELLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEE!" Amber cried out to the doctors and nurses who were chasing after her with Kris as she tumbled down the stairs. Kris was getting tired of running so he slowed down, making him behind the crowd. He tripped on a step and caused a domino effect, using the doctors and nurses. Kris got up from the pile and chased Amber again.

" Ya, Sushi girl! Wait up!" Kris said, walking off the minor bruises.

Kai and Krystal walked out of the closet and breathed in the air. 

" KRYSTAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL!" Amber cried.

Krystal turned around and BAM!

Krystal was rolling with Amber. Kris stop running and panted right beside Kai. They looked at each other and chased after the girls.

" Girls! Wait up!"

 


A/N: Hey hey!~ Lol, sorry for the late update!~ D: I broke my promise. It's snowing where I am! Yipee! I also wanted to say sorry for my errors like always. I haven't proofread it yet either! I've been so busy so I hope you can understand! Woohoo! Our girls won the best female award at MAMA the other day. I also wanted to say that Fx also came close so gie them a round of applause! Woot! I also noticed that I losted some royals recently. They either wanted romance or some laughters. D: KAISTAL'S FIRST KISS!~ HOLY CRAP!~ I felt like I should finish this by 25 chapters, but I couldn't because I love this story as much as some people. I wonder still if people read the A/N. Or even the story feed. Anyways, love ya!~ P.S. Doesn't the GIF look alot like Krystal and Kai? xD It's actually Kim Jiwon and Jaejoong...Shush! Plus, the next chappie will have some Kyuna and Haesica actions! <.< Spoiler!

- Writing_Dreams