Back To Sobbing

These Little Trouble Makers!

Back To Sobbing

Krystal was marking 'x' on the calendar days.

" 3 more days! Someone remind me to not give Amber her loot bag!" Krystal said out loud.

" AWWH!" Amber yelled from upstairs.

" I will remind you." Kai walked up behind Krystal secretly, grabbing her waist and giving her a back hug.

" Dude! Stop it! What if my sisters finds out?" Krystal muttered, trying to push his arms away.

" Don't worry, they won't." Kai nuzzled her neck.

" Well, you better stop this when Suzy & Shin Hye comes."

Kai immediately released his arms.

" Suzy's coming? And why is Shin Hye coming? I thought you hated her."

Krystal faced Kai and sighed. " Suzy and Shin Hye became friends this morning at school. And we have a study group for the exams."

" But why today?" Kai whined like a baby.

" Because next week is the exams, pabo!" Krystal punched his chest lightly.

" Ow, Oppa is hurt!~" Kai spoke in a third person.

Krystal scoffed and laughed at his cuteness. " Stop it! It doesn't work on me, pabo!"

Little did they know, Jessica and Donghae were by the stairs, hearing their conversation.

 

A couple moments earlier...

" 3 more days! Someone remind me to not give Amber her loot bag!"

" AWWH!"

" No Donghae! I will not buy you some baby cut tangeum (carrots)!" Jessica said, by the stairs.

" Why not? You're already heading to the store!" Donghae pouted.

" Shh. I think I hear something..." Jessica's brows furrowed.

The two peeked from the banister, seeing Kai and Krystal together. Their mouths dropped agape, after seeing what had happened, even hearing everything.

 

Now...

What are we going to do now, Donghae?" Jessica whispered.

" I don't know, but I hope her friends don't eat all our food." 

" Aish!" Jessica whacked his head.

" Ow! What was that for?!?!" Donghae whisperly-yelled...

" You pabo! They're secretly dating!" Jessica said.

" Oh....I knew that...."

 

" Kyuhyun-ah, have you seen Amber?" Yoona popped her head in Kyuhyun's room.

Kyuhyun just ignored her, attached to his iPad.

" Kyuhyun?" Yoona called out his name, making sure he heard her.

She sighed and sat near him. He looked at her with his poker face and continued to finish building his waterfall on Minecraft. Yoona peeked at his screen as her jaw dropped.

" You play Minecraft too?" She asked, so shocked.

" Noooo. I just play Minecraft." Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

" Geez, I was just asking." Yoona rolled her eyes.

She whipped out her phone and checked her Minecraft.

" Oh dammit!" Kyuhyun muttered as he pretended to through his iPad onto the floor.

" What? Did you die?" Yoona asked.

" Noooooo, I just got eaten alive by zombies." Kyuhyun said.

" So you did die!" Yoona smiled.

Kyuhyun metally facepalmed himself and spoke in some Gibberish language.

" What are you trying to say?" Yoona blinked, looking really dumbfounded.

" What the...."

 

" NOOOOO!" Amber screeched.

" I-I'm so sorry...." Kris said.

" WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!" Amber cried onto the stained basketball shirt.

" I-I'm sorry! I thought it was Donghae hyung's!" Kris said.

Amber sobbed ugly onto the shirt.

" MY PRECIOUS SHIRT!!!! NO!!!!"

 


A/N: OMFG! YOU GUYS MUST BE PISSED OFF AT ME FROM THIS SHORT, LATE AND CRAPPY UPDATE! MIANHAEYO! T_T I've been so busy lately, I haven't even had time to frigging proofread. /gets bricked/ Do you guys missed me? Omg! I love you guys so much! We reached over 60 subs! Yippee! I'm so behind on everything, I'm still on episode 12 for 'The Heirs'. I need someone to recap! /gets stoned/ I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I'm planning to write another ff, but it's going to be a fluff. :DDD HAVE YOU GUYS SINCE EXO's Miracle In December???? TAO AND CHANYEOL MADE ME CRY!! MY POOR EXOTIC BABIES! SUJU, WHERE'S YOUR COMEBACK? HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YUL YUL! FX AND EXO'S FIRST CONCERT! WOOHOOT! EXO EFFECT'S COLLAB! Geez, I should probably shut up right now, huh? Anyways, you're loved and seriously, when I read comments, I feel like.....LUHAN!

- Writing_Dreams