Ticked Off

These Little Trouble Makers!

Ticked Off

The boys brought their luggages to the front gate of the Jung's Manor. They breathed in the loathy air that surrounded them. The house seemed to be rather sulky than its usual peppy mode. The guys were feeling agigtated, not really feeling happy for getting what they wanted. It was something that was just not expected. They didn't realized that they would make it this far. Today was the day they finally get to babysit them. But they just couldn't believe this is true. Two days ago, was the last time that at least one Queenka and one Kingka intereacted with each other. And now, the Kingkas would have to feel the girl's wrath since they knew they were angry.

" We're here." Donghae sighed.

" Yep." Kris gulped.

" Guys, I don't feel so good at all." Kai said, rubbing his stomach.

" Same here..." Kyuhyun covered his mouth.

The gates swings open and Mr. and Mrs. Jung were standing there, with luggages in their hands.

" Oh, you boys are here. I hope you take of them well." Mrs. Jung said as she sniffled in her paper.

" I-I will assure you that everything will be.....fine...." Donghae stammered.

" Great. Here are the keys. There are name plates on the door, which will direct you to where everything is." Mr. Jung said, giving them the spare keys.

" Thank you." The four bowed as the two elderly-ish couple headed through the car.

The four gulped as they took their steps to the front door. They knocked a couple times, but no one would answer. 

" That's weird...." Kyuhyun muttered.

" Of course it is, hyung!" Kris said.

" I think they're not home." Kai said.

" They might not be home." Donghae said.

" That's what I proclaimed!" Kai said.

" Shush!" The three said in unison as they hit Kai's head lightly. 

Donghae takes the key from his hands and unlocks the door. They walk in, strolling their luggages in. They look around, gawkingly. It was a really enormous house. he guys were feeling more excited now that they knew they were going to live in a cool, fun, safe and secure place. But it didn't mean they will be safe in heaven. The girls were sitting aprt from each other. Krystal was crying while Jessica was taking selcas. Yoona was eating kimbap and watching cartoons while Amber was playing with Krystal's hair, which Krystal didn't seem to mind. Krystal was the only one who seemed upset physically. The rest seemed like their regular, cheerful selves. But who knows, they could be faking it. The girls looked at the Kingkas, pissed.

" Hey, What are you doing here?" Jessica said harshly.

" U-um....To babysit you?" Donghae asked, feeling unsure if his answer was even correct or not.

" Wrong. You are here for yourselves." Krystal stuck out her tongue.

" Then why would you ask, little one?" Kris asked.

" She just answered for you dummies." Amber said. 

" We can take care of ourselves, so go to your own room." Yoona sneered.

" Damn, these girls tick me off." Kyuhyun muttered as the four dragged their luggages up the flight of stairs.


A/N: Hello! So sorry for de crappy chapter! I've been busy with a new story and I haven't gotten any inspiration yet. D: So sorry for my grammar and spelling errors. But I do hope you check out my other story. Thanks to friendly for the second upvote btw!! Yipee! I love you guys so much! I don't want to loose interest in this story, so help me out by commenting please! Thanks alot! Soon, Moiety graphics will give me my BG and poster, so it will all look good, I promise! Annyeong!

-Writing_Dreams