They're Idiots Again!

These Little Trouble Makers!

They're Idiots Again!

The night hasn't ended yet. Amber was yelling at Suzy and Yoona in another room, as Krystal and Jessica watch and ate chips.

" You guys ruined the plan! You have to break up with them." Amber said.

" What? No way!" Yoona said as Suzy shooked her head.

" Well why not?" Amber crossed her arms.

" You don't know them! Once you spent the first 20 minutes with them, you feel like someone who is free. Especially from our world!" Yoona said, like a philosopher.

" Sure....Jessica and Krystal never had fun." 

The girls looked over at the 2 who were nodding like crazy.

" Well...From our perspective!" Suzy blurted out.

" Whatever. You ruined the plan!" Amber said as she stomped away.

Yoona and Suzy looked down, feeling bad and ashamed.

 

" Only 5 days away until my birthday!" krystal explained at the breakfast table.

" Good for you." Donghae said, munching on his breakfast.

" Yoona, tell you're boyfriend to be nice." Jessica said, giving Donghae the glare.

Yoona punched Donghae's arm lightly.

" Be nice, oppa." Yoona pouted.

" Only for Yoongie!~" He blubbed like a fish.

" We call her Yoongie!" The rest of the Queenkas blurted out.

The Kingkas looked at them, weirdly, as Yoona tried to cover her face with her hands.

" What?" The Queenkas said in sync. " Jynx!"

 

Kris was busily washing the dishes since everyone else was busy playing and Kris hated a mess. Amber was just sitting there, watching him and all he was getting was irritation. He finally emerged his feelings out.

" Could you please stop staring? My face will become swollen because of you." Kris said, placing down the plates.

Amber rolled her eyes. " Sure."

Amber just kept on watching him washing the dishes. Due to his clumsiness, he dropped the plate under the bubbles.

" Oooo!~ That was Eommoni's Chinas!~" Amber said.

" Shut up!" Kris said as he placed his hands under the bubbles, searching for the plate.

" I bet you won't be able to find the China." Amber said.

" Oh yeah? What if I do?" Kris said, still trying to find the China.

" Then I won't bug you. If I win, You have to come to the training camp with me!" Amber exclaimed.

" Fine! That's like a win-win situatuion to me!" Kris said.

Amber rolled up her sleeves and walked over to Kris. She lifted the bubbles with her hands and threw them onto the floor.

" Dude. That's a big mess." Kris said.

" Whatever." Amber said, pulling out the China.

" You're coming with me." Amber grinned as she placed the plate onto the counter.

" Okay, Okay. Now let's clean the bubbles." Kris said as Amber sighed.

Amber went to the closet, grapping two brooms. She walked to Kris and gave him one.

" These are vaccums!" Kris exclaimed.

" No! They're mops!" Amber said.

" They're vaccums!"

" Mops!"

" Vaccums!"

 

While Kris and Amber kept on arguing, Krystal was hiding from Kai. Kai was giving her smirks this whole morning. He kept on mouthing out 'Apologize!'.

Flashback...

" Yah, Krystal. Pass down the test." The girl said in front of her.

" Bwoh?" Krystal said, waking up from her day dream.

" Pass the test back." She said as she shoved the last two sheets of paper into her hands.

Krystal gulped. She was scared of facing Kai. She was scared of his smirk and his hot breath. She turned quickly and gave him one. She tried to turn but he grabbed her hand.

" Yah!" He said.

" B-bwoh?" She stuttered.

" Don't you have something to say to me and my friends?" He said.

" W-why should I? You byuntae!" Krystal came off strongly.

" Fine. Be like that. But don't forget that I'm going to live with you for 3 months. And I wasn't trying to be a ert. I just wanted to be closer." Kai said.

" Then next time, ask to be friends, you idiot." Krystal said as she turned around.

Kai's fake smile turned into a pout.

" But I'm not a idiot." Kai mumbled to himself.

 

" Shush! No talking during a test!" The teacher said.

Flashback Ended...

Krystal messed around her hair, feeling insecure. Her room was above his room, and the floors were pretty thin. One time, Jessica had this rage and jumped way too much. The floor broke and she fell. It was a funny memory to Krystal. She could only hear silence once she pressed her ear against the floor. But what she didn't know was that Kai was right by her door, laughing quietly at her doings.

" Why isn't he saying anything?" Krystal muttered, as her ears were still pinned down onto the floor. 

" What are you doing?" Kai asked, while chuckling.

Krystal looked up, feeling embarassed.

" Y-yah! Since when you were here?" Krystal asked, turning red.

" I came here a long time ago." Kai said, holding his stomach.

" Why would you come here?" Krystal said, getting up from the floor.

" Because I wanted to ask you for Suzy's number." Kai said, finally after his laughter stop.

" Gee. Dating and you guys don't even have each other's number."Krystal said as she whipped out her phone.

" What are you doing?" Kai asked.

Krystal entered 1 as a speed dial and Suzy picked up. Krystal placed her on speaker phone.

" Hey Suzy, it's me, Krystal." Krystal said.

" Oh hey! What up?" Suzy asked.

" Nothing. I know something about Kai though. It's pretty cute." Krystal said as Kai's eyes widened.

" When Kai sleeps, he wears-" Krystal was cutted off by a painful thud.

It turns out that Kai tackled her down onto the floor. Kai was ontop of her, pinning her down.

" Krystal?" Suzy said through the phone.

Some cracking sounds were heard.

" Uh oh!" Krystal and Kai said to each other as they looked at each other.

The floor suddenly breaks, making the two fall down hard.

 

The two suddenly wakes up at a hospital in the same room, with Donghae, Kyuhyun, Kris, Amber, Yoona and Jessica staring at them.

" Eonnie?" Krystal muttered.

" Hyung?" Kai muttered.

" You big idiots!" They all say in unison as they smack the twos' heads.

" Ow! That really hurts!" The two said in unison.

" You guys broke the floor and now the repairman said it would take days to fix it!" Jessica said.

" You broke the floor too!" Amber said.

" Aish...." Jessica mumbled as she bit her lips.

" Well, you guys are staying at the hospital for a couple days, since they need to check up on you." Yoona said.

" You guys are like....wow...." Kyuhyun said in shock.

 

Kyuhyun and Yoona were sent to buy some food since everyone was hungry. Yoona couldn't understand why she was with Kyuhyun, not Donghae. But once they said Kyuhyun was smart, especially in money counting, it made more sense.

" Let's buy alot of snacks!" Yoona said tossing many stuff inside the cart.

She tossed in some marshmellows, beef, chicken, pre-made rice, 7 packs of ramyun and a whole bunch of sweets.

" You're fat." Kyuhyun said,

" Well you're...dumb!" Yoona retorted, awefully.

" Sure I am...." Kyuhyun said sarcastically as he pushed the cart towards the cashier.

 

" Hello, how may I he- Kyuhyun-ah!" Nana said.

" Nana? What are you doing here? I thought you were rich!" Kyuhyun said in shock.

" This is what you get for having a girlfriend!~" Yoona whispered in his ears.

" Shut up!" As he whacked her face.

" Oh no you didn't!" Yoona said as she jumped on him.

" Agh! Nana! Help me!" Kyuhyun cried.

Yoona started to choke him with her dangling arms.

" Get off of him!" Nana said.

" No!"

Kyuhyun threw her on the bag of rice isle, making all the rice spill out. Yoona pulled him in, pinning him down. She shoved the spilled rice down his shirt. The security guards comes and tries to pull her away but she kicks them away. One security guard accidently hit the fire alarm switch, making it go off and water spraying everywhere as evryone screams.

Kyuhyun and Yoona were hand-cuffed together and sitting on the benches at the police station. Kyuhyun was sitting at one end and Yoona was sitting at another. Yoona and Kyuhyun were wearing the jumpers given from the cops due to their clothes being wet and all. And the blue and orange jumper looked really nice on Yoona and Kyuhyun. They were waiting for Jessica and Donghae to arrive, since Amber and Kris were at the hospital with Kai and Krystal.

" Sir, when can we go out?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Once your guardians come bail you out." The cop had said.

" But he is my guardian!" Yoona explained.

" Sure he is!" The cop said sarcastically. " Idiots."

 

Donghae was driving in the car with Jessica. Jessica was angry on all the stress today.

" I feel like the mother of the family." Jessica said.

" And what am I? The father?" Donghae asked.

" Why would you be? I rather have Jaejoong as the father. Besides, you're dating Yoona and all." Jessica said.

" Yoona is like my type and all, but I like cold girls. Sure Yoona is tall and pretty, but I feel like a shorty. Especially at the party last night, guys kept on crowding around Yoona even though we're dating, which was clearly obvious." Donghae said.

" So are you going to break up with her?" Jessica asked.

" Probably." Donghae said.

Jessica gasped and grabbed his hand, biting it.

" Ow! What the...cheese!" Donghae said.

" How dare you say that? Yoona is an amazing girl!" Jessica said.

Donghae took his eyes off the road and bit Jessica's hand.

" Ow!" Jessica said as she pushed him.

As she pushed him, his other hand released the wheel, driving into a tree. The airbags come out, knocking Jessica and Donghae out.

 

The two woke up in the hospital, in the same room as the other, but everyone is in a bed too.

" Amber, Kris? What happened?" Jessica asked.

" You guys got into a car accident." Kris said.

" No! My beautiful car!" Donghae asked.

" What happened to you guys?" Jessica asked.

" Oh. Me and Kris slipped on some wax floor and got unconcious." Amber explained.

" Well, why are Kyuhyun and Yoona here? And knocked out?" Donghae asked.

" Kyuhyun and Yoona attacked each other again and got tasered by the cops." Kai said as Krystal nodded.

" Oh. Now that makes sense." Jessica and Donghae said in unison.

" Jynx!- Ow!" The two say in unison again.

The doctor walks in, shaking his heads.

" You guys are big idiots you know that, right?" 

" NO WE'RE NOT!" They 6 say in unison. " JYNX!"

 


A/N: Finally updated! I hoped you liked it! I brought back some memories! Yipee! As you can tell by the title, I'm going semi-hiatus, since everything has been a rush lately! I hope you understand. Sorry for my errors. I hoped you like this long chapter. I've considered of completing this story soon. What are your thoughts on that? Should I finish it soon or make it everlasting? Anyways, i hope you enjoy the foolishness I wrote!~ 

- Writing_Dreams