Another Day

These Little Trouble Makers!

Another Day

It was October 16, and Amber was already angry in the morning. It was 6:00 in the morning and Jessica woke up Amber because Jessica wanted Amber to get her Pradas, since Amber looks like a guy. Amber was only doing this for Jessica since Jessica takes care of her Krystal the most, and it would be bad for Krystal to find out Amber was being bad already. Krystal's birthday was in 9 days and no one wanted to be such a buzz kill for Krystal. One time, Yoona ate Krystal's apple 7 days before Krystal's 6th birthday. When it was finally her 6th birthday, Yoona didn't get to taste one of the 11 birthday cakes. She didn't even get a loot bag.

Anyways, Amber was being obedient. She arrived at the school, looking like a zombie. No wonder why Jessica asked Amber to do it. She really does look scary. Her eyes began to have dark circles, or bags. Her lips were a bit dried and chapped. Her hair was messy, from her Krystal pillow. And she didn't cover up all her open pores and zits. But poor Amber didn't recognize it when she walk through the doors.

She went back to the same spot where Jessica and her 'supposedly alike twin' Donghae, went to the other day. She yawned, looking at the person who was crouching in front of her. He was picking up the pair of shoes. Amber realized that the person was taking Sica's shoes. 

" Stop!" Amber told the man.

The man got up and turn to Amber. Amber was in shock. He was outrageously handsome. He had perfect white, milky skin. His face was really slender-like and his jaw line seem to be more of a V-line shape than a muscular shape like the Gym teacher. His nose wasn't pointy and had a cute bridge shape. His eyes were quite squinty, but not that squinty nor too round. His charcoal black eyes shown such a blissful sight to Amber, that her jaw dropped 50 feet. His piercings on his ears made him look edgy, and more out of the innocent image. His hair was a blazing blonde, as if it was just done. He was really tall and had a really beautiful smile. His lips were full, as if god gave him an extra perk. And his teeth was shining white like a real star. But he was just no surprise to us. It is he; Kris.

His smile had faded when he saw the walking dead. He tilted his head and observed her from head to toe. Amber quickly looked at herself and covered her whole body with her hands. Kris laughed at what she had done. He really thought it was cute. Even his giggles were cute.

" Ahjussi, why are you acting like a girl?" Kris asked, not recognizing it was Amber at first.

Amber looked at him weirdly. " Me?" She pointed to herself.

He nodded and smiled, which made Amber angry. He couldn't tell if she was a girl or a guy. She grit her teeth, trying to hold back the cursing she had at the tip of her tongue. But she decided to confront him some more.

" Yah! I'm a girl! Not a guy! And I'm the Amber Jung you are talking too!" Amber said.

Kris stopped laughing and smiling. He was shocked that he told one of the Queenkas an Ahjussi. Amber crossed her arms and stuck out her leg. 

" Anyways, what are you doing with my Eonnie's shoe?" She said, as if she was a detective, interrogating a suspect.

" I-I just saw it here. I-I was going to r-return it to it's rightful owner...." Kris choked on his words.

" Well give it to me! It's really special to my Eonnie! And I need my sleep right now, so hand it over quickly!" She yelled as Kris nodded and gave it to her.

" Anyways, what are you doing here early in the morning?" Amber asked calmly.

" I usually come here every morning." Kris shrugged.

" That's weird." Amber said as she left him there. 

Amber returned back home, seeing everyone gathered around the dining table, eating breakfast and being served by maids and butlers. Amber threws the Pradas into the shoe closet. She slumped up the stairs and went straight to her bed. She covered herself with the duvet and hugged onto her mini bolster. She stared at the door frame, thinking about the weird guy she met earlier.

" Why is he so weird and awkward to be with?" She had thought to herself. 

Before even sleeping a wince, Krystal walks in and sits on Amber, invading her peace.

" Wake up sleepy head! And where did you go all of a sudden?" Krystal said.

" To gwet Wessica Weonnie's whoes." Amber mumbled in her pillow.

" To wet Jessica's frommie's ?!" Krystal said, in confusing.

Amber sprung her head from the pillow and looked at Krystal.

" Pabo! To get Jessica Eonnie's Shoes!" Amber correcting Krystal as she whacked her with a stuffed bear lightly.

" Okay, Eonnie! I get it! Stop!" Amber stopped whacking her. " Go eat some breakfast. You need the energy, it seems." 

" Okay. In 5 minutes." Amber said as Krystal walked out the door.

" Finally..." Amber muttered as she fell asleep in her bed.

 


A/N: Hello subbies! So I decided to do a Krisber chapter. I kind of wanted to focus on a couple of moments with each of the couples and then soon I promise it will move on to the whole point of the plot; Babysitting. Thanks to my lovely subbers and to moshikyuna for commenting the most :D. Also, Thanks to the others who have commented too:

~ ChoiJoonHye

~ ipyasyfia

~ KrisWufanWifey

~ Kaistal18

~ rachystar

~ fxkrystal_kpop123

~ allow_yujie

~ icefishy122

~ Juliet_123

Also, so sorry for my grammar and English. You know the drill. I actually proof-read this one so you got lucky for a little bit. I'm still waiting for my poster and BG. And my jaw still hurts. But thanks for sticking with me. Saranghaeyo!

~ Writing_Dreams