Thank You

These Little Trouble Makers!

Thank You

She clearly knew it was only 3 days left. It was a Saturday morning I believe and Yoona woke up early to secretly eat the cookies in the cookie jar. She walked past her parent's room, hearing people packing. She sighed quietly to herself and went down the flight of stairs and into the kitchen. She looked at the painted glass jar that was in a big cabinet. And they thought she couldn't reach it. She slid her hands through, rummaging for some oatmeal cookies. She pulled out her hand, grabbing two macadanien cookies.

" I guess these will do…" she sighed as she rubbed her grumbling stomach. 

She munched and munched until there was no tomorrow. She was eating all the sorrow away. She doesn't want to be seperated from her parents that long. They were going to miss Halloween, Christmas, birthdays and the New Years. She always felt there was this big distance between herself and her parents. They never really get along much or talk to each other much, but they still love each other because they could feel a certain bond holding them together. For the first time in her life, she wasn't hungry in the morning. She slowly walked up the stairs and into her room. She quickly had a bubble bath with Mr. Duckkie and his kids. After doing so, she brushed her teeth with her banana toothbrush and bubble gum flavored toothpaste. She walked into her closet, picking out some pretty clothing. Is she going somewhere today? She slipped on a sheer white blouse with some coral laced shorts. She put on her Pradas, the one her grandmother gave. She stood by the vanity and did her hair in a style of a messy bun. She put on some watermelon-flavored lipgloss and a bit of mascara. She grabbed her velvet fringed bag and headed out the door.

Yoona knew that the public were going to keep on watch on her. Every weekends, the public would find gossip about the kids of the rich to ruin their families' reputation. They weren't allowed to go to the school since it was for the rich.  Yoona sat at the bus stop. Yoona would love to go in public places and not be so lonely in a car with just a chauffeur inside. She pulled out her phone in her bag, and called someone.

" Yoona?" Someone speaked through the phone.

" Oh, Yuri. Would you like to come to the aquarium with me? I have 4 tickets." Yoona spoke.

" Okay. That's fine. But could I bring 2 friends? They're here at my house." Yuri spoke.

" Okay, but who? Is it anyone I know?" Yoona asked.

" Umm...Nana and Kyuhyun." Yuri said.

" Sure. I mean, I should thank Kyuhyun and Nana could tag along to make sure things aren't too awkward." Yoona shrugged. " I'll see you at Seoul's Aquarium at 10:00 AM." 

Yoona was waiting in the lobby of the Aquarium. She turned to her left and saw a man coming through the doors. She looked at him, astonished. His permed, brown hair was really gorgeous for a guy. His clothing were really slick-looking. He had a blazer over a plain white tee and matched it off with some denims, loafters and a comfortable infinite scarf. It was Kyuhyun. Before Yoona could even wave, she saw a girl who was subconsciously right next to him, her arm linked with his. She wore the same scarf as him. Her hair was curled and let down to her beautiful hot pink peplum dress. She was really beautiful. Yuri was right behind the couple. She look so sweet. She wore a simple aqua laced dress with small heels. Her hair was put into two ponytails, making her look more fresh and young. It fitted her really well. They walked up to the amazed Yoona, who jaw was dropped 50 feet.

" Ready?" Yuri asked.

" Huh? Oh...Yep..." Yoona said as she got up from her comfortable chair.

They walked inside, as people were taking pictures of them. Yoona wanted to start off the topic, but Nana kept on interupting.

" So-"

" Hey, Oppa! Are you glad we started dating?" Nana asked Kyuhyun.

" Of course. Don't you know a guy's mind?" Kyuhyun joked.

" Well sorry if my brain was filled of you." Nana said.

Yoona and Yuri chuckled at her cheesiness and her corny joke. They walked over to the hall, that had the fishes floating above them. It was only the four of them since this hall didn't open yet and the staff allowed them.

" Oppa, Me and Yuri wants to go to the gift shop!" Nana whined.

" Fine. Go." Kyuhyun pouted.

Nana gave him a quick peck on the lips and Yoona's face cringed. The two girls left the two alone in the hall. The two were walking through the hall, being amazed from the fishes. 

" Thanks Yoona for giving me an extra ticket." Kyuhyun smiled at Yoona.

" Oh, You're welcome. I'm just glad I'm finally smiling today." Yoona said.

" And I also forgive you for staining me pink." Kyuhyun laughed.

" B-bwoh?! Staining you? I....painted......Donghae!" Yoona stammered.

" Sure you did." Kyuhyun said sarcastically.

" Ya!" Yoona said as she smacked his arm lightly and he laughed at her cuteness.

" But hey, I also wanted to say something too." Yoona said as they stopped walking, since they almost reach the exit.

" What is it?" Kyuhyun asked.

" Th-"

"Oppa!" Kyuhyun turned around and see Nana jumping onto him with a bag.

" Oppa, I got us a couple shirt! Let's go home and try it on!" Nana squealed as she dragged him through the exit.

" I didn't get to say thank you..." Yoona muttered to herself.

" One day you will." Yuri said.

 


A/N: HELLO! I got soooo many things to say! First of all, I would like to thank pnkambr for the upvote! And secondly, I would like to thank for the recent comments again! I haven't had much time today to update, but I did it! Yay! And I'm so sorry for my mistakes. And I'm most likely to not update this week because I'm going somewhere. I'm not telling because I don't want to be stalked. So finally, KYUNA IS HERE! Happy? Lol. I know today isn't that so funny but it's full of unnoticed romance. And did you see the signatured link in the past four chapters? All the girls mouth had dropped 50 feet because of the Kingkas. But will it change their perspective of them? Hmmm....See you in the next update! Good luck! * I wondered why I wrote good luck *

- Writing_Dreams