Overhearing A Conversation

These Little Trouble Makers!

Overhearing A Conversation

" I think Krystal and Kris look great together!" A girl said to a bunch of people.

Yep. There was a club called " The Royals" As referring to the kingkas and queenkas of the school. So basically, random students would meet up and talk about them, like shipping them, talking about gossips and 'scandals'. It was like the Queenkas' and Kingkas' own fanclub. They even had their own anti-club. They were just like celebrities, but only in SM High.

" But Krystal should go with Kyuhyun Oppa!" A male said, coming from the crowd.

" Andwaeyo! It should be Kyuhyun Oppa and Jessica Eonnie!" Another one had said.

" No! It's Kai and Jessica!"

" What are you talking about?!?! Durh. It's Amber and Kai?"

" News flash. It's Amber and Donghae hyung!"

" No! It's Yoona and Donghae!" 

They kept on arguing who goes with who. It was shipping tuesday and they would always bicker about the shippings. 

Besides the chaotic madness, The queenkas and Kingkas actually has a life, unlike those 'saesang' fans. But they're like they never ever had puberty. They're too...What shall I call it? Wild? Spoilt? Frivolous? I'm not sure, but they're pretty childish. Shall I call it choding? Choding it is! The Queenkas and Kingkas hated each other, even though they hardly met. They just hated the fact that they're always being coupled with them. They also hated each other because people would misunderstand them. And the ones who misunderstood the most is each other. 

The Queenkas were busy playing with each other in the 'rich' room. A hangout room in the school for 'special' students. And you've guessed it. The Queenkas and Kingkas are definitely special. Krystal was busy playing with Amber at the ping pong table, having a mini-tournament. While Yoona and Jessica were finishing up the last episode of their drama marathon.

" Aha! 10-9! I win, Krystal!" Amber said, jumping around excitedly.

" Aish..." Krystal threw her ping pong paddle against the table.

Krystal crossed her arms and stomped away to the couch. Amber goes to Krystal and teases her.

" Wae? You sad that you lost, sis?" Amber teased.

Krystal looks up to Amber with an angry expression.

" I lost?" She scoffed, " I only losted because I wasn't ready yet."

" Sure you were." Amber ruffles up Krystal's hair and Krystal tries to move away from it.

" Stop it!" 

Jessica and Yoona were eating up their popcorn, while getting lost in the movie.

" Ya, why do you think he took the paper-thingy?" Jessica whispered.

" Hush! Let me finish my popcorn first!" Yoona said.

Jessica just pouted and looked back at the movie. There was a fighting sceen and the girls were going mad crazy.

" No no no no! Give him a nutshot!" Yoona sprung from her seat, making the popcorn spill everywhere.

" Ya! My hair is all- Dude! Shoot him! You have a frigging gun!" Jessica sprung up too.

" What is he doing?!?! This ain't Matrix!" Yoona said while pointing to the man in the screen.

" Dude! Don't go in there! The serial killer is in there, you big idiot!" Jessica jumped onto the table.

" Ya! Slapped the knife away! Just give it a one, two, three and BOOM! DEAD!" Yoona said, also joining Jessica.

" See?!?! I told you to slap the knife away." Yoona kissed her teeth and pursed her lips. 

" They never listen to us." Jessica said, shaking her head and placing her hand on Yoona's shoulder.

Yoona looks to Jessica and nods.

" I know, right?" 

Krystal and Amber walks into the scene, looking at their eonnies weirdly.

" Sica and Yoong eonnie, what are you doing?" Amber asked.

The two gets off the table, while wiping the popcorn off their clothes.

" Nothing." They both said in unison.

" Weirdos." Krystal murmured. " Am I the only matured one?"

Krystal's phone rings in her pocket. She takes it out and looks at the caller ID.

" Oh! It's Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" She said, feeling really hyper.

She instantly picked it up and put it on speaker, making her Eonnies listen.

" Eommoni! What's up?" Krystal said.

Krystal was more close with her Mom than anyone. Especially out of all her sisters.

" Hi, Krystal. Daddy and Mommy are going on a business trip for a couple months. Remember I told you that?" Her Mom said through the phone.

" Yep!" The girls said in unison.

" Well, did you ask anyone of your friends to be your babysitters?" Her Mom asked.

" Eommoni! I thought we already told you that we don't need a babysitter. We're mature enough." Krystal scoffed.

" Mature my.... Remember when I had that dinner party?" She said.

" Oh. But why our friends? They're our age too." Krystal said.

" So your friends can accompany you guys. And also, they're more mature. And mostly, I don't have to pay alot of money. They're too dumb." Her Mother said.

" Do we really have to?" Amber asked.

" Yep." Her Mother replied.

" Fine. But you owe us something. I'm hanging up." Krystal said as she hit the red button.

The girls returned to doing their stuff, but they didn't realized that they were being watched. The Kingkas had a small smirk on their face.

30 minutes ago...

The Kingkas opened the door ajar, but seeing the Queenkas, they closed the door instantly.

" Dammit. I'm pretty sure they weren't there when I was here a couple minutes." Kai said.

" You idiot!" Kris said, as he slapped Kai's head.

" Aiya!" Kai said as he rubbed his head.

" Shush! Let's just listen to them. They might talk about us. You know girls." Donghae said, as he pressed his finger on his lips.

" Whatever, I just want to go on the computer." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

" Let's just stay here. You never know when something 'juicy' is gonna appear." Donghae said.

" Since when have you became a ert?" Kai teased, making everyone laugh.

" Now's not the time, you big douchebags." Donghae pressed his ears against the door.

The guys looked at each other and just shrugged, while joining Donghae.

Now...

" Hey guy, remember what Eommoni said this morning?" Donghae asked them with a sneaky smile on his face.

" Ermm...Not to drive the car into the school?" Kai said.

" You Pabo!" evryone gave him a slap on the head.

" She said that we needed to find a job." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes again.

" Oh right..." Kai said, while rubbing his head.

" You idiot..." Kris murmured.

" Whatever. Looks like we found ourselves a job." Donghae said.

" I see. Wait, I got a question." Kai said.

" What?" The three said in unison.

" What's the job?" Kai asked.

The three facepalms themselves.

" Do you not know Korean? Don't you take Korean class?!" Kris said.

" We have Korean classes? I thought we only have Dance classes." Kai said, scratching his head with his index finger and looking confused.

" Geez. Someone give him a beating." Donghae said.

" And Kris isn't even Korean and he understands it." Kyuhyun said.

 


A/N: Hello! I'm the author! This is just a mini segment, which tells you that it's the end of this chapter! So sorry for my grammar and spelling! I at Engrish English! After reading this crappy chapter, I might lose my subbies ))): But I want to thank my first 9 subscribers even though I never had a chapter yet! :D I'll see you next time. 

- Writing_Dreams