Into You

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal is doing okay right now. For these past few days, I saw her how she works hard. I followed what Dad had told me and I keep my distance from her. I didn’t say I totally stay away from her. I just did not approach her anymore. Since she is in the library, I often hang there. I’m just pretending to read some books just to see her.

 

“Yo!”

 

Yuri waved his hand in front of me which made me snapped out of my thoughts. I got a bit startled about what he did and he let out a small laughed.

 

“What are you thinking?” he asked me. “Or shall I say, who are you thinking?” he added with a playful smirk.

 

“Nobody.” I answered him and scoffed.

 

“Well, I think I know who are you thinking.” He answered me with his knowing smile. “It’s my Jung’s sis, right?”he said which made me flinch.

 

“Dad told you to see him in his company, right?” I reminded him so that he can drop the subject. He tends to tease me nonstop if I will give him a positive response on what he is suspecting.

 

“I’m waiting for Jackie’s call. She told me that she wants to eat lunch with me today, which I find it odd.” He stated.

 

“What’s odd in that?” I questioned him with raised brows.

 

“Your sister doesn’t like to have lunch with me.” He informed me.

 

“Oh yeah!” I replied and laughed. “She feel embarrass if you start to check out some girls and hit on the hot waitresses.”

 

I laughed harder when I saw the wave of annoyance in his face. This guy has really a very good record of being a player and a womanizer. I don’t know how many girls he had been dated.

 

“That was my past dude!” he remarked. “I am a change man now.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” I answered him with a teasing smile.

 

“Pfft! Uncle wants to see you too so you come with me.” He said to me as he swing his arm around my shoulder and pull me into a head-locked.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I’m strolling in the town with Unnie. She asked me to come along with her and she said she want to look for a job. We head inside this one café to take a short break. The crews greeted us politely and we settled in this one table.

 

“I think I can work as a part-time here.” I mumbled to myself as I look around.

 

“What did you say, Jungie?” Unnie asked me.

 

“I said, this is a nice place.” I lied to her and fake a smile.

 

She looked at me with raised brows for a while and I feel relieved when she bought it. She ran through her eyes on the menu again. We took our order after a while and waited for them to be served.

 

“It’s been a while since we hang-out like this.” Unnie said with a lovely smile.

 

“It’s because you were busy before.” I answered her and scoffed.

 

“Yeah. I think what happened to us has brought some good things too.” She answered me.

 

I just smile weakly to her. I still don’t like what happened to us. For me, it is unfair. We don’t deserve all of this. I know my Dad is an honest man. He is not the type of person who took advantage to other people.

 

“Here are your orders, Young Ladies.”

 

A tall, tan and handsome guy said to us. I furrowed my brows when I looked at him because I think he is not a waiter because he is not wearing the waiter’s uniform. He is flashing his charming smile to us. I was about to smile to him but I got startled when Unnie suddenly slammed her hand on the table before she got up.

 

“Kwon Yuri!” she said with stern voice and looked at him sternly.

 

“Yes, my Jung Jessica.”he answered him with a wide grin.

 

I tried to recall who this guy is. I am sure that I heard his name before but I can’t remember where.

 

“Are you following me?” Unnie asked him.

 

“Nope!” he quickly answered. “I think fate just brought me to where you are.”he continued with a wink.I noticed the annoyance in my Unnie’s face while looking at him.

 

“Yul, what are you…”

 

I turn to the familiar voice whose coming from behind me. He cut off what he is saying when our eyes met. He looked surprise when he saw me just like me when I saw him. We stare at each other for a while. We haven’t talked in school because he stopped bothering me.

 

“Are you going to just stare on her, Am?” Kwon Yuri guy said to him which snapped him back to himself.

 

“Jackie is already waiting for us. Stop fooling around.” Amber answered him before he turned his back to us and walked out of the café.

 

“I didn’t expect that.” Kwon Yuri mumbled.

 

Well, I didn’t expect that either. Out of a sudden, he stopped approaching, talking and bothering me. I thought it would be just one or two days, but it has been weeks now. The annoying Amber Joseph Liu, completely stay away from me.

 

“Hmmm, don’t worry younger sis. I assure you he is still into you.” Kwon Yuri said after he tapped me on my shoulder and winked at me when our eyes met then flashed his assuring smile.

 

“Don’t touch my younger sis, you !” Unnie yelled at him after she smacked his head which cause him to groan in pain.