Family

Having Liu As My Last Name

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Our family is going through a very serious problem right now. Everything happened so sudden. I feel like not coming home because our house right now has this gloomy atmosphere. It is not the same like how it used to be.

 

“Don’t worry babe, I know you guys will get over this soon.” Minho comforted me when we meet up after our class.

 

“I hope so, Minho.” I sighed.

 

He pulled me into a hug and my hair. I feel calm in his arms. He kissed my head before he let go of me. He beamed his charming smile to me.

 

“I have to go now, sorry if I can’t drive you home today.” He said to me.

 

“It’s okay. I am not in the mood to go home too. Maybe I will hang out in the gym and watch your practice game.” I answered him.

 

“Are you sure? You will get bored there. We will practice until 9pm.” Minho said to me who look at me with concerned eyes. “Why don’t you ask Luna and Sulli to hang-out with you?”he suggested.

 

“O-Okay.” I said to him and forced a smile.

 

“Okay,see you tom!” he said hurriedly and kissed me on my cheek.

 

I watched him as he went to his friends. I let out a sigh and adjust the strap of my bag on my shoulder.  I turn my back and went on the opposite direction. I can’t hang-out with Luna and Sulli today, they have other plans.

 

“Yah! Jung!” I heard the annoying guy’s voice which stopped me from walking.

 

I turned around and looked at him. He is looking at me with furrowed brows. I don’t know what I did to him because it seems that he is upset.

 

“What do you want, Liu?” I questioned him with sarcasm when he stood in front of me.

 

“What’s up with this rumor?” He questioned me.

 

“What rumor are you talking about?!” I retorted with furrowed brows.

 

 I know what he is talking about, I just have to pretend that I didn’t. I don’t want him to know about it. I don’t like him to do things for me. I’m not assuming, I’m sure that he will do something about it. He is stupid after all. He looked at me straight into my eyes, like searching for something. I looked back at him and then he broke our eye contact.

 

“They said that…”

 

“It is just a rumor, Liu!” I told him. “Rumors are not true.” I continued and turn my back on him.

 

I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand to stop me. It is a firm but gentle grip. He tightens it but then slowly loosen his grip.

 

“Make sure you’re not lying.” He said before he let go of my hand. “I will come to know the truth later on.”

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I’m hearing stuffs about the Jung’s. I am not sure if it is true though. I don’t believe in gossips. I decided to confront Krystal about it. It obviously true but I am just denying that fact. I want her to hear the truth coming from her. And I think she doesn’t trust me yet.

 

“Haaaay!” I sighed and lay down on our sofa.

 

“What’s with that sigh, Dino?” my sarcastic sister asked me who is sitting on the opposite side.

 

“I’m just bored.” I answered her.

 

“Idiot.” She mumbled and I am too lazy to have a nonsense argument with her. “In case you did not know yet, Dad will arrive home tonight!” she added which cause to get up.

 

“Seriously?” I asked her with raised brows and she responded by looking at me raising her left brow. “Pffft! That’s why the house is sparkly clean.” I scoffed.

 

“Duh!Our house is always sparkly clean,idiot!” My sister remarked, rolling her eyes on me.

 

“Hmmm, maybe.” I answered briefly and lie back on the sofa.

 

Dad finally came home. All in our household warmly welcome him. He rarely come home, he always stay in America. Well, we often visit him there. Dad is not like Mom, he is strict and failure has no room for him. So in short, he is a perfectionist.

 

“How’s your study, Yiyun?” he asked me while we are having our dinner. He is sitting in the head of the table.

 

“It’s okay, Dad.” I answered him with a smile. “Just like before.”

 

He nodded his head in understanding. Jackie, who is sitting opposite to Mom, rolled her eyes on me when our eyes met and I furrowed my brows at her. Mom flashed her graceful smile when I looked at her who is sitting on Dad’s right side.

 

“I heard from your Mom and sister that you like someone in your school.” Dad spoke which brings back my attention on him. “Who is she?” he asked as he looked at me.

 

“She is the youngest daughter of the Jung.” Jackie spoke and flashed a smirk when she looked at me.

 

“Jung? Is she the daughter of Jung Yunho?” Dad questioned.

 

I looked at Jackie because I don’t know and she shrugged her shoulders.

 

“She is his daughter, Dear.” Mom answered him.

 

I smiled at Mom to say thanks to her. Dad put down his spoon and fork which caught my attention. He cleared his throat and laid his eyes on me.

 

“Yiyun!” he called me calmly.

 

“Hmmm.”

 

“From now on, stay away from that girl.” he said to me. “I don’t want to hear you getting involve with her.” He continued.