Liu's and Jung's

Having Liu As My Last Name

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

Sica –unnie came home today. She lose some weight and Mom got worried about it. Since Dad isn’t with us, we three strive hard to go on with our life. We moved in a new house since the bank took our old one.

 

“I will look for a new job here in Korea.” Unnie said while we are having dinner.

 

“I will look for a part time job too.” I stated.

 

“Just focus on your studies, Krys.”Mom said to me which made me pout.

 

“I want to help too, you know.” I mumbled.

 

“We want you to finish your study. That should be your goal for now.” Unnie said to me.

 

“I will look for a job too, I think somebody will hire me even if I am at this age now.” Mom spoke.

 

“You are still young Mom.” Unnie said to her and giggled.

 

“Still young and beautiful.” I followed with a smile which made Mom smiled too.

 

Mom kissed me on my forehead as well as Jess. It’s only the three of us that is left here now. None of our relatives neither what we consider were our friends before dared to help us. They all abandoned us. Well, Sulli and Luna didn’t leave me but their parents won’t allow them to hang with me anymore. As if our family issue is that we have a contagious disease.

 

“Unnie, why don’t you ask Jackie Liu for a job?” I suggested to her while we are washing the dishes.

 

“Jackie? Yeah! She can help me!”Unnie exclaimed excitedly and I think she hasn’t thought about it. “Wait. How did you know her?”

 

“Her idiot brother is my classmate.” I answered her and scoffed.

 

What he told me the other day suddenly flashed back in my mind. It made me wonder what he would do. I am not really expecting for him to do something.

 

“Really? Is he nice?” Unnie asked me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

“Why are you asking?” I answered her.

 

“Because Liu’s aren’t nice, well except Jack-Jack.” Unnie said to me which got me puzzled.

 

“You met other Liu’s aside from Jackie-unnie?” I questioned her.

 

“Well, he is not really a Liu. Only his middle name is.” She answered me. “And he is a complete opposite to Jackie. He is cocky…”

 

“Annoying?”

 

“Irrational.”

 

“Self-centered.”

 


“ert.”

 


“Bo---What?” I asked with furrowed brows. “A ert?”

 

“Yeah, a complete ert.”she said and laughed.

 

“I don’t think Amber is like that.” I said as I began to evaluate the idiot’s behavior in my mind.

 

“Kwon Yuri is.” Unnie said with disgust in her face which made me look at her.

 

“Kwon Yuri?”

 

“Yeah, he is Jackie’s cousin. I wish I wouldn’t meet him here in Korea. I don’t want to see him ever again!” Unnie remarked.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

“Aachhhoooo!”

 

I and my cousin Yuri sneezed at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. I got up and increase the temp of the A.C. I don’t want to catch a colds.

 

“What brings you back here from Japan, Yul?” I asked him.

 

He rarely visits us here in Korea and it made me wonder what made him decide to visit us now. He is running their business in Japan while his other siblings are running their own business in other countries.

 

“Well, I feel like coming here. I want to meet someone too.” He answered me.

 

“Let me guess, that someone is a girl, right?” I said to him as I narrowed my eyes and he laughed.

 

“She is just my colleague, dude!” he replied to me.

 

“Why you decide to visit her now?” I asked curiously.

 

“It’s because I know she needed someone at this time of her life.”he answered me with a faint smile.

 

“It seems that she is important to you than your other girls.” I said jokingly which made him chuckle.

 

“I don’t have other girls. I am not a player like you.” He retorted.

 

“I only have one girl in mind but unfortunately, Dad doesn’t want me to go near her again.” I stated.

 

“And why is that?” Yuri asked me curiously.

 

“It’s because she is a Jung.” I answered him as I looked at him and I noticed that he looked surprised.

 

“You are not talking about Jung Yunho’s daughter, aren’t you?” He asked me.

 

“I am.”I stated.

 

“Holy….are you seeing Jessica Jung?”he asked me.

 

“Hell no! She’s too old for me. I’m referring to Krystal Jung.” I quickly answered and he let out a sigh, looking relieved.

 

“For a moment there, I thought a kid snatch my Sica away from me.”he mumbled and laughed. “Mom told me the same thing you know, to not get involve with the Jung’s but, the hell I care!”he continued with a smirk.

 

If it’s not because of the deal, I won’t stay away from Krystal. Aish! Why do we have to go through all of this. 

 

"Am, let's make sure that we become not only cousins but brother-in-laws too soon." he said to me. "Claim your Jung and I'll claim mine." he continued with a grin on his face.

 

"That sounds so y." I said and scoffed.