Meeting his Sister

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

I thought we will go straight to the place where we can work on our project but unexpectedly, we head to the gym. I recognized most of the students inside are her friends. I saw her boyfriend playing basketball, he is good at it. I look at them while Krystal approached her two girls who are sitting on the bleachers.

 

“Mr. Liu, what brings you here?” Mr. Choi, one of the PE teachers said when he approached me.

 

“Are they the one who will compete for the inter-high basketball?” I asked him. I am not fond of answering questions that I find stupid.

 

“Well, y-yeah.” He answered awkwardly. “I heard that you play basketball too, do you want to join?”he asked me with a big smile on his face.

 

I counted the players who are inside the court. They are already 12 all in all and from what I heard that is the maximum number of players in one team.

 

“Jung!” I called Krystal and she turn to me.

 

“What?” she answered.

 

“Let’s go!” I said to her and I notice that she furrowed her brows. “Let’s finish our project today.” I continued.

 

She rolled her eyes on me and I don’t know why she did that. I shifted my attention back at Mr. Choi and he is keeping his smile on his face. I think he is waiting for my response.

 

“I’m not interested.” I said to him.

 

I went out of the gym ahead of Krystal. She’s bidding her goodbye to her friends and I am not planning to stand there that long. I can’t stand hypocrite people who are good to you because of what they know about you.

 

“Yah!” I heard Krystal yell at me at it made me turn to her.

 

“What took you so long?” I whined at her.

 

“I need to explain to my friends and BOYFRIEND why I have to go ahead of them.” She said to me with sarcasm, stressing out the word that I hate to hear.

 

“Pfft! Now that you are with me, don’t think about them anymore.” I said to her with a smirk. “Let’s go to my place.”

 

“No way!”she quickly disagree which made me raised my brows. “I will not go to your house!” she remarked.

 

“I’m grounded so basically I can’t go anywhere other than our house.” I told her and she pressed her lips together. “You have no other choice but to agree.” I continued and grabbed her wrist.

 

She’s pulling her hand but sorry for her because I don’t plan to let her go. I am way more stronger than her. Well, I think when she got tired, she just followed me.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I really hate this guy. He doesn’t know how to listen to other people and he always wants what he likes to be followed. Their house is really big and I feel uncomfortable being here inside. I don’t want to come in his place, never think of it.

 

“Wow, you brought a friend and it’s a girl.” A young lady said and I think she is his sister.

 

She flashed her smile at me and I smiled awkwardly. She appears nice though, she emits a good vibes and I am sure that she is way more better than her brother.

 

“Jung, she is my mother, Jackie.” Amber said to me which got me a little bit surprised.

 

 How can his mother look that young?  She is just like her sister. She approached us who and then elbowed Amber in his stomach. He just laughed even though it obviously hurt him.

 

“I am Jackie Liu and I am not that old looking to be his mother.” She introduced herself to me with her friendly smile. “And if I do have a son, I’m sure he is very handsome and isn’t llama or dino-looking guy like him.” she continued.

 

I giggled and look at Amber who frowned. He is indeed look like those animals that she mentioned. But amazingly, he is still handsome with that kind of face.

 

“I’m Krystal Jung.”I introduced myself and bowed to her politely.

 

“Oh, you are the youngest sister of Jessica?”she told me which got me a little bit surprised. I nodded my head in response and a big smile plastered on her face. “No wonder you got this same aura with her.”she continued and giggled.

 

“You know her sister?” Amber asked her.

 

“Duh! Of course, Jessica was my junior back in college. We are in one circle of friends.” Jackie answered him with sarcasm.

 

“So that’s why Mom knew their family.” Amber said as he nodded his head in his realization.

 

“So how was your Unnie? Is she here in Korea?” Jackie-unnie asked me.

 

“She just went back in the States for her work.” I answered her.

 

“Oh, too bad.” She replied with disappointment. “Anyway, I didn’t expect that you are friends with my idiotic brother. Jung’s hates idiots, right?” she continued while looking at pissed off Amber with a smirk.

 

“Yah! I’m not idiot!” Amber protested.

 

“Yes you are.” She said to him with a sly smile. “Right, Krystal?”she added as she looked at me.

 

My eyes met with Amber’s when he turn to me. They are both waiting to hear my answer. I can see in Jackie-unnie’s eyes that she wants me to see yes. In Amber’s eyes, obviously he wants me to disagree.

 

“Uhm, he is sometimes smart but most of the time, stupid.” I stated and chuckled.

 

“You must be happy about that, huh brother?” Jackie-unnie said with playful smile. “For the first time, someone doesn’t see you as totally stupid.”she continued.

 

“I am a genius, Jackie.” Amber said cockily with a big grin.

 

“In Academic but in the real world, you are stupid.” Jacke-unnie said and laughed.

 

I laugh along with her and it made Amber narrowed his eyes on me. I just shrugged my shoulders because what he is doing won’t affect. My glare is more scarier than that.

 

"But I assure you Krys, even though he is a stupid, I know he is not a jerk. If he say something to you, he always mean it." she continued which reminds me of Amber's confession to me.