Rejection

Having Liu As My Last Name

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I was left dumbfounded on the rooftop. I don’t know what drug that guy took but it really messed up his mind. Why did he even say those words to me? Why did he confess? We only talked like just yesterday. What the hell is wrong with him?

 

“Omo! Did he really confessed to you?!” Sulli blurted out after I told her. She quickly covers when I glared at her.

 

“Who confess?” Luna asked when she approached us.

 

“Liu.” I replied in a flat tone of voice.

 

“To who?”Luna asked again.

 

“To Jungie.” Sulli answered her.

 

“What?!” Luna exclaimed in disbelief.

 

“Yah! Will you girls keep it low.” I said to them. “Don’t worry Sull, I don’t have even just a slight crush on him.”

 

“When did he done that?”Luna asked again.

 

“Earlier this morning, during first period.” I answered them. “That idiot made our situation awkward. He is even my partner in our Science project.” I continued as I massage my forehead in frustration.

 

“He knows that you already have a boyfriend, right?” Sulli asked me.

 

“Obviously no, Sull!” Luna said to her. “He won’t confess if he did.”she continued.

 

What Luna said made me realized something. I guess that is why he doesn’t want me responsd to him because he knew that I will only reject him. That was my first time receiving a confession that way.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal looked surprised of what I did earlier. I think she didn’t see it coming. I know she already have a boyfriend that is why I didn’t ask for her respond anymore. Besides, I just do want her to know my feelings for her.

 

“Had u given up already?” Henry asked me which made me looked at him. It is our lunch break now and we are walking our way into our school cafeteria.

 

“Given up in what?”I asked with confusion.

 

“Krystal to text or call you.” He answered.

 

“There is no point in doing that. We are in school, we can always approached it other.” I answered him and scoffed.

 

“Where did you bring her earlier anyway?” Key asked me whose walking on my left side.

 

“I just had a little talk with her in private about our little project that we will work on together.” I replied to him.

 

There is no way in hell I am going to tell them what I really did. They will tease me to death if they both know that I confessed to Krystal Jung. I know what this two is capable of doing.

 

“Oh, she’s there.” Henry suddenly said as he pointed Krystal from a distance in the hallway.

 

I gazed at her and saw her with her friends from a distance. I don’t know what they are talking about but it seems that it is about a serious matter. Their expression says so. I flashed a smirk and then approached them with my friends. I cleared my throat and it made them turn to us. Krystal quickly give me her annoyed look.

 

“What now?” she asked with obvious annoyance in her voice.

 

“Eat lunch with us.” I said to her as I crossed my hands on my chest. I smiled as friendly as I can.

 

“No! I will have my lunch with my boyfriend and friends.” She answered with sarcasm in her voice.

 

Her response made me raised my brows. This is my first time being turned down. I am not upset neither offended but in fact I am happy about it.  Her friends nudge her and she just glared on them.

 

“Okay, maybe next time.” I answered her. “See you girls around.” I said to them and we went on our way.

 

I can still feel their eyes on us. I can’t help it but to curve a smile thinking that she is looking at me.

 

“I know now why you are interested on her.” Key spoke and scoffed.

 

“Really? Why?” I respond to him with a sheepish smile.

 

“Pfft! It’s because she doesn’t treat you well.” He replied and laughed.

 

“I know and that’s what interests me.” I replied with a smirk.

 

“Be careful there, you might fall in love with her.” Henry warned me.

 

“So?”I answered him.

 

“Dude, that girl has already a boyfriend. Rejection .” Henry answered.

 

“Well she just rejected my invitation back there.” I replied to him and scoffed.

 

“Being rejected in love is the different matter, bro.” Key butted in.

 

I just shrugged my shoulder on them. Well, I won’t definitely experience that on her. I do love Krystal Jung, but I know my place in her life. I won’t force her to accept my love neither demand on her to appreciate it. I may sound pathetic if I do that. I respect her boyfriend and their relationship too.