Take Responsible

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

I was lying on the grass under the big tree. It is really cool here and very relaxing. I use my hand as my pillow and close my eyes. When I was about to enter into my deep sleep, someone tap me on my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and saw a very beautiful girl. Her hair is slightly flowing because of the wind. I curved a smile to her but she moved back which made me dropped my smile and furrowed my brows.

 

“Yah, why did you react that way?” I asked her in a flat tone as I lazily got up and scratch the back of my head.  I raised my brows when I realized that it is my classmate.

 

“Y-You are not allowed to sleep here.” She said who somehow sound nervous. “If other teachers find you here, you will be sent to detention.” She told me and stood up.

 

“Is that why you came here?” I asked her and she stare at me. “You don’t have to worry. None of them will dare to bother me.” I continued with a smirk.

 

“Since you seem confident about what you are saying, I think it’s best for me not to bother you on your nap.” she said to me when she looked away.

 

“Well, unfortunately you just did.” I said to her and stand up. “I can’t go back to sleep since you woke me up. You should take responsible for that.”

 

“What?”she replied with furrowed brows. “What do you mean I should take responsible for that?”

 

“Since I can’t go back to sleep, I will definitely get bored until our next class. So, in order to make up for that, you should entertain me until the next period.” I explained to her and she mocked a laugh.

 

“Who do you think you are?!” she asked annoyingly and looked at me sternly. “As if you don’t love solitude.”

 

“You definitely know who I am.” I answered her as I grab her hand and pulled her closer to me. She looked surprised of what I did. “Princess.” I continued with a smirk as I lean my face slightly closer to her.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I literally panic because of what he did. I didn’t know that he is like this. I mentally calmed myself and quickly gather my composure. I pushed him away from me and move away from him. For a second there, I thought he was going to kiss me. I should have not let my guard down around here. This guy is absolutely dangerous. I feel so relieved that he didn’t do what I am thinking. I glared at them when he looked at me.

 

“That was rude.” He spoke.

 

“You are the one who’s rude between us.” I retorted.

 

“Oh yeah? Now tell me how I become rude when in fact you are the one who not only disturbed me in my nap but also pushed me.” He mocked and scoffed.

 

“I-I didn’t do it on purpose. I came here to tell you that you will be in trouble if our teachers will see you slacking off here. I did that out of concern you stupid! Not to disturb you in your precious nap!” I fired back.

 

He looked at me in daze. I think I’m the only one who spoke to him that way. Well, I didn’t regret that I raised my voice on him. I won’t tolerate his ‘cocky’ behavior.

 

“Well, just like what I said earlier. You must take responsible about what you did. I easily got bored and I don’t like the feeling of boredom.” He insisted.

 

“As if I will do what you want.” I replied to him and rolled my eyes. “Aren’t you used to that?” I continued with sarcasm.

 

“I will inform your parents that you have been selling items in that night market.”he spoke which got me a little bit surprise. I got annoyed when I saw him smirk.

 

“You! How…”

 

“I know every family who are studying in this school. Basing on your family background, I don’t think the Jung’s youngest Princess will be allowed to go in such crowded place.” He interrupted me.

 

“Urgh! What do you want?!” I asked him as I stomped my right foot in annoyance. I guess he is enjoying watching me getting annoyed because he laughed. “Stop laughing or I cut your tongue off.”

 

“What a scary girl.”he commented before he stopped from laughing. “You have to accompany me until our next class.” He added and I rolled my eyes on him.

 

“Whatever.”

 

I let out a sigh of defeat before I followed him behind. I had no other choice but to give in to him. I understand now why other people follow what he wants. He has his own way on how to get it. I should not let my guard down when he is around.

 

“Where are we going?” I questioned him.

 

“Somewhere where we can have fun.” He answered while flashing his mischievous smile.

 

“W-What?!” I exclaimed in disbelief. My heart start to pound because  of what he said. “I am not definitely going…”

 

“Geez, relax. I am not a ert kind of guy.” He said and chuckled. “If I am one, I should have done what you are thinking right now earlier.” He added.

 

“W-Where are we going then?”

 

“Arcade station.” He answered briefly. “It is the most entertaining place for me.”

 

“We only have one hour left before our next class and I don’t have any plan to skip my morning classes with you.” I said with sarcasm.

 

“Me neither. Don’t worry, I promise that we will be back before our next class.” He replied.

 

We went into the nearest Arcade Station. He bought a lot of tokens and gave some to me. We played different kind of games. I somehow find it fun playing. We spent all the tokens before Amber got enough. Because of too much fun, I lost track of time. When I check my watch again, my eyes widened when I realized what time is it.

 

“Oh my God! We’re late!” I freaked out.