Crazy

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Krystal had been silent while we are making our project. I don’t know what got into her but it seemed like she’s uncomfortable around me, uncomfortable and awkward if I may say. It is annoying. I don’t know why she’s behaving like that. I think it had something to do on what Jackie had told her.

 

“Finally, we’re done!”she exclaimed happily as she looked at our work. It is an anatomic model of a compound.

 

“So, let’s have dinner.” I told her and she looked at me with raised brows.

 

“I’ll have mine in our house.” She replied to me as she grabbed her bag. “I’ll better get going now.” She quickly added.

 

Before she can walk away, I grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving. I look at her with furrowed brows and she looked at me with a surprise expression on her face.

 

“I don’t like you to leave in my house with an empty stomach.” I said to her. “Let’s have dinner together.” I insisted.

 

“And I like to eat in our house.”she answered me with annoyance in her voice. “So let me go!”she continued as she pulled her hand away from me and throwing me her slightly scary glare.

 

I watched her walked out of the room. She even slammed the door close. I don’t really understand her attitude. She was okay before she met Jackie. After she met her, her mood changed.

 

“Aish!” I cussed and dropped my on the sofa and ruffled my hair.

 

I turned my head to the door when it cracked open. I thought Krystal came back. I was about to smile but refrain from doing so when it’s Jackie who came in. I sunk on the sofa, and my sister got her smug smile plastered on her face.

 

“What’s up with the long face?” she asked me.

 

“It’s because of your presence.” I answered her.

 

“You like her, don’t you?”she asked me looking at me suspiciously.

 

“So?” I answered her as I raised my brows and she laughed.

 

“I don’t think she likes you, little brother.” She told me which made me feel more annoyed than earlier.

 

“I know that.” I answered her.

 

“You are lucky if you win her heart.” She said to me.

 

“I know.” I answered her.

 

“Then why aren’t you doing anything?”she asked me.

 

“She has a boyfriend.” I said lazily.

 

“Pfft! I thought Liu always get what they want. I think it’s not true after all.” She spoke and scoffed.

 

“Yeah, we always get what we want in terms of things which we can buy.” I said to her with sarcasm.

 

“Good, you are not stupid after all.” She said to me and she curved a smile when our eyes met.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

What Jackie-unnie had said keeps repeating in my head. I can’t help but to feel conscious, awkward and uncomfortable around Amber. After I had my dinner, I quickly head to my room. I hit the shower to clear my head. But still, it bothers me until I went to bed.

 

“What’s up with those long sighs, Jungie?” Sulli asked me while we are walking our way inside our campus.

 

“Did you and Minho have a fight again?” Luna followed.

 

“Nope.” I replied shortly and sighed.

 

“Then what’s with the sighing?” Sulli questioned curiously.

 

“Does it have to do with Amber Liu?” Luna said with raised brows.

 

“W-What made you say that?” I stuttered a bit and they both stared at me.

 

“Omo!”they both exclaimed and dragged me in one side.

 

“What happened yesterday?” Sulli inquired.

 

“Did something happen? Did he do something to you?” Luna asked frantically.

 

“Geez! Will you both calm down?” I said to them. “He did not do anything to me.”

 

“Then what?” Sulli spoke with furrowed brows. “What happened between u two yesterday?”

 

“We did…”

 

“Did?!” They both blurted out, cutting me off.

 

“Will you let me finish first?!” I yelled at them.

 

“Sorry.” They both said to me with an apologetic smile. I rolled my eyes on both of them.

 

“We did our project in their house since he is grounded and he can’t go anywhere. I met his sister, Jackie-unnie. She is cool and nice, different from him. Then…” I paused.

 

“Then what?” they both asked.

 

“Then she told me that Amber always mean what he say.” I told them.

 

They looked at me with furrowed brows, confusion is written all over their face. Then I noticed their eyes slowly widen. I think they get now what I am referring to.

 

“Oh my God!” They both remarked.

 

We went in our separate ways and head in our classrooms. I let out a deep sigh before I entered our room. I saw Amber sitting on his place while leaning his head on his hand. I quickly avoided his eyes when he looked at my direction. I regretted coming here early. I settled on my chair. I thought he will approach me when he got up but I felt relieved when he just head out. My phone rang which caught my attention and I furrowed my brows because it’s coming from an unknown number.

 

“Good morning! I hope in this way, you won’t feel uncomfortable anymore.”I heard Amber’s voice from other line.

 

This guy is really crazy!