Eyes Never Lie

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

I am not offended about what that Jung Princess is telling about me to her friends. I just love to and seeing her surprised, shocked, nervous and other priceless facial expressions amused me. I curved a smile to her friends before we head to our table.

 

“You really love to mess with her don’t you, Am?” Henry said to me and scoffed.

 

“It’s because it is fun.” I replied to him and grab a bite on my food.

 

“You know, she’s scary when she got pissed off so you should be careful. She might eat you alive, dude!” Key said and shivered.

 

“What was that Kibum?” I mocked and chuckled. “You are scared of her?” I asked him with raised brows.

 

“Of course, who wouldn’t? I heard she beat a guy into a pulp and was hospitalized for a month during middle school.” Key informed me. I burst into laughter hearing it.

 

“Seriously?” I asked him in disbelief and he nodded his head. “With those skinny arms of hers, I doubt the credibility of that story.” I stated.

 

“Why don’t you try her Am and see if she could really beat a guy into a pulp?” Henry challenged me.

 

“Sure! But I don’t know what will I do to provoke her to do that?” I replied to him.

 

“Just continue what you are doing bro, but you have to go too far each day.” Key said with a sly smirk.

 

“If she can’t do that, you two will be the one beaten into pulp by me.” I retorted with a devious smile.

 

They both gulp and quickly change their minds about it. I think it’s because they know that I wasn’t kidding about what I said to them. I look over to Jung’s table and our eyes met. She rolled her eyes on me before she break our eye contact which made me let out a small laugh.

 

“What?” I asked Henry and Key when they are weirdly grinning at me.

 

“Nothing.” They answered in unison and both shrugged their shoulders then laugh.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you both?”I mumbled and scoffed.

 

“I think that question is for us to ask you.” Henry said. “What’s wrong with you, dude? Why do you seem so interested in Krystal Jung?”

 

“She already got a boyfriend and it’s Choi Minho in class 2b.” Key followed.

 

“You and your malicious minds!” I stated as I pointed them with my right forefinger. “Who says I’m interested in her?” I asked them.

 

“Your eyes did.” Henry simply answered.

 

“And eyes never lie.” Key added with a smirk.                                                                                

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I decided to avoid and ignored Amber in the entire day. I avoided having even an eye contact with him. I just felt like doing it. After our class, I quickly head out our room but the annoying guy grab my hand.

 

“Yah! What do you want?!” I asked him annoyingly as I tried to pull my hand from his grip. Other students are looking at us.

 

“You.” he answered with a smirk. I furrowed my brows hearing his response.

 

“Let me go, you stupid!” I said to him with stern voice as I struggled to break free from his grip.

 

I keep pulling my hand, stepping my foot forward to get away from him. He suddenly let go of me. My heart pound when I almost fall down on the floor. If he hadn’t grabbed my and again quickly, I’m sure I’m gonna bumped my head down on the hard cement lying my back on it.

 

“Do you still want me to let go of you this time?” He questioned me with an annoying smirk flashing on his face. I looked at him sternly.

 

“Why are you bothering me?!” I asked him annoyingly after I regain my balance.

 

“You speak horrible words against me on other people. Don’t you think you have to apologize for that?” He said with raised brows.

 

“I just told them the truth about you.” I replied as I rolled my eyes on him.

 

“You don’t even know me that much, Jung.” He said and scoffed.

 

“Who cares? The way how you behave right now proves that what I said to my friends was right.” I retorted.

 

I thought he will get annoyed or mad because of what I said to him but surprisingly, he didn’t. In fact, he burst out into laughter and it really made me confused. I think this guy loves to hear negative comments about him.

 

“I like you, Jung.” He said which made me widen my eyes. “Call me when are we going to meet.” He continued after he inserted a piece of paper on my book.

 

“Yah! You can’t just do that!” I yelled at him and get the paper but he grabbed my hand to stop me.

 

“Keep it, Jung. Besides, project partner needs to contact each other.”He said to me.

 

“What are you talking about?” I questioned him.

 

“Check out the paper posted on our board, pabo.” He scoffed after he let go of me and walked away.

 

I watched him as he slowly getting farther from me. I hurriedly went back inside our classroom and when I saw what he said, I feel like my world had fall apart. We are paired in our Science Project. I feel like crying when I saw my name right beside his.

 

“Damn that jerk!” I mumbled to myself and let out a deep sigh.