Testing

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

Choi Minho and Tiffany Park, these are the names of the persons that are top on my list. I can easily turn their world upside down if I will. I can make their life like hell, far more worst and hard than what the Jung is going through. I am just stretching my patience and am holding back.

 

“Bro, I heard what Choi did to Krystal.” Key spoke when we hang-out in our entertainment room. “How could he do that to her? Tsk!” he continued.

 

“I heard he is courting Tiffany Park now.” Henry informed us. “Probably, that girl asked him to do that to his ex.”

 

“Then he is stupid.” I said in annoyance as I lie on the sofa. I grab the manga and start reading it.

 

“It just means that he did not really love Krystal.” Key concluded. “You have a chance now, dude.” He turned to me and grinned.

 

“Pfft, if she loves me, she will love me. She already knew that I love her.” I answered and continue to read my comics.

 

“Try asking her to be your girlfriend dude!” Herny encouraged me.

 

“Yeah, I think you better ask her Am. If you will just say that you love her, she might think that you will just informing her and doesn’t really want her to become your girlfriend.” Key stated.

 

“It’s not yet the right time to do that. She has a lot in her mind and I don’t want to add up in her burdens.” I said to him.

 

“It’s up to you dude but don’t take your time too long.” Henry said to me. “Someone might get her first ahead of you.”

 

“It’s up to her.” I briefly answered.

 

They continued to talk and I stopped listening to them. Honestly, I am worried that other guy might snatch Krystal away from me but I can’t just be selfish and ditch everything just to have her. I want to help her family, set them free from their hardships. If staying away from her is the only way just to save them from their misery, then I have to sacrifice my happiness and endure this.

 

“Hyung is courting Krystal’s older sister, right?” Henry asked which shifted my attention back at them. “What is his status now?”

 

“I don’t know. We haven’t seen each other since he started working in our company.” I replied to him.

 

“And none in your family is against that?” Key inquired.

 

Come to think of it, everyone is really okay with it. Why are they against the idea of me courting Krystal and they, allowing Yuri to court Noona?  So it has nothing to do with me being a Liu after all and Krystal being a Jung because Yuri is a Liu too and Jessica-noona is a Jung.

 

YURI’s POV

 

Uncle called me in his office out of a sudden. I think he got something important he wants to discuss with me. I am currently working with Sica, unexpectedly, Unlce isn’t against of it. He just let her work in their company. Well, my Sica is a hardworking, talented, beautiful and a very smart woman.  I think Uncle didn’t fail to see that.

 

“You called me, Sir?” I asked him after I greeted him in his office.

 

“You can just call me Uncle when it is just the two of us, Yul.” He said to me and motioned me to sit down on the chair beside his desk.

 

“So, what is it?” I asked him after I settled down.

 

He hand me this one-half size of brown enveloped. I raised my brows when I saw it. If I’m not mistaken, our pay day will be two weeks from now.

 

“What is this, Uncle?” I questioned him curiously as I picked up the envelope.

 

I pulled out what’s inside and saw some pictures. I gazed at Uncle who has a serious look on his face and then shifted back my attention on the pictures. I look at each of them.

 

“I asked someone to follow him, to check if he will keep his words. But I think your cousin can’t stand to stay away from that girl.” He stated.

 

“Hmmm, well you can’t blame him, right?” I said to Uncle. “Judging from these pictures, it’s clearly obvious that my sister-in-law was in tough situations and Amber is just nice enough to be with her.”

 

“It is still not a valid excuse for him to break our deal.” He replied to me as he lean back on his chair.

 

“We are the only male Liu’s in this family Uncle. I think it runs in our blood to help the girl we love, no matter what.” I said to him.

 

“If he made a deal with other people, he already failed to help her. He should learn how to set aside his own feelings, to learn how to be selfless.” Uncle stated.

 

“Love is not only a man’s strength but also a weakness. For Amber, it is Krystal Jung Soojung.” I replied to him.

 

“I won’t disagree on that. But as a man, your cousin should learn how to keep his words. Since he broke our deal, then he should face the consequence.”

 

“Don’t be too hard on him, Uncle.” I said to him and scoffed.

 

Well, Uncle isn’t really against in the idea about Amber dating my sister-in-law. He is just testing his son. Mom didn’t do the same thing to me, maybe she knew that I was just playing around. I hope Amber will pass these testing . I got up on my seat and excused myself to him. Before I reached on the doorknob,he called me which made me turn to him.

 

“Anyway Yul, can you tell the bank to give back the Jung’s property to them?” Unlce said to me.

 

Oh yeah, their problem had already been solved. They have no more debts and the swindler was already in jail. In terms of financial problems, it is just a piece of cake as for us, Liu’s. I’m not bragging, it’s just a fact that cannot be change.

 

“Okay, Uncle!” I answered him enthusiastically.

 

I turned around and I opened the door. I got surprise when I saw Amber standing outside with a shocked expression on his face too. I guess he is slowly getting his luck back.

 

"I'll deal with you later." He said to me before he get inside the office.

 

HEY GUYS!!!!!! SORRY IF I DID NOT UPDATE THIS FIC EVERYDAY THESE PAST FEW WEEKS. I GOT BUSY BUUUUUT NOW IS OUR CHRISTMAS BREAK SO YEAH, I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE AS OFTEN AS I CAN. ANYWAY, CHECK OUT THESE FICS THAT I AM WRITING WITH A FRIEND,JUIJUICHIN,  'WINTER'S SONATA AND AFTER ETERNITY'. TO THOSE WHO ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO IT, THANK YOU AND THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND UPVOTES. XOXO :D