Amazing

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER's POV

 

Without saying a proper goodbye to her, I left Korea. I am not sure when are we going to see each other again. All I know is that, I will leave her assured that she will be living a good and happy life. Months have passed and what the Jung's have before were all restored. Mr.Jung's name was cleaned.

 

"This life is more boring." I mumbled as I lie on the couch.

 

Aside from our household workers, its just me and Dad who are living in our house. Jackie and Mom rarely visits us because of our businesses. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and scanned my contacts. I stopped on Krystal's contact name.

 

"I wonder if she's still using this." I mumbled.

 

My heart began to pound when the thought of calling her crossed my mind. I don't even know why it's beating like this. I almost dropped my phone when it suddenly rang and I got startled. I let out a deep sigh to calm down myself before I answered Yuri's call.

 

"Yo!" he greeted enthusiastically on the other line.

 

"What do you want?"I asked him.

 

"I'm in New York. I will visit you in LA for us to hang-out." He informed me.

 

"How long have you stayed there?" I questioned him.

 

"Three days, I just acc...."

 

I think someone just hit him because he whimpered on the other line. It made me wonder who is with him right now.

 

"Just give me a call when you are already here in L.A. See you soon." I said to him.

 

"Cool!" and just that, he hanged up.

 

I woke up early the next day because it is my firstday in college. College is way more different than high school. I feel lazy attending my first period class so I decided to hang-out in the courtyard. I lie down on the bench under the big tree. I was about to fall asleep when I heard someone cleared his or . 

 

"What do you want?" I asked annoyingly. I didn't bother to open my eyes because I got lazy. 

 

"Can you help me? It seems I got lost." I heard a girl's voice.

 

Her voice is so familiar that it made me open my eyes and quickly got up. When I turn to see who it is, my eyes slowly widened. I saw her standing right in front of me, with her sweet bright smile.

 

" I can't believe you are still slacking off until now."she spoke.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got amused when I saw the surprise expression in his face. I thought I will be meeting him first in our classroom but I was wrong. I didn't expect to see him outside our school during our class hour.

 

"I can't believe you are standing right in front of me either." he replied to me.

 

I got totally surprised when he suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me down into his embrace. I can feel the warmth of his body and my heart starts to race.

 

"I miss you so much, Krys! You don't have any idea how happy I am to finally see you now."he said with longing in his voice.

 

"It's your fault. You shouldn't come here in the first place." I said to him as I hit him on his back.

 

He broke our hug and looked at me with a dorky smile on his face. My face feels warm when he looked straight into my eyes. I quickly stand up and get away from him. My action made him chuckled and I feel embarrased about it.

 

"Why are you shy around me now?" he questioned.

 

"I am not, stupid!" I answered annoyingly and turn my back on him.

 

"But your face is re..."

 

"Shut up!" I yelled at him when I turn to facehim and glared at him.He just laught at me.

 

He did shut up and stop laughing. He got this gentle smile on his face as he looked at me. He stand up then brush my hair off  my face. 

 

"You know what, I find it amazing because after all those years without seeing you, my feelings for you haven't change." he said to me as  he caressed my face looking at me lovingly. "I still love you Krys, I will and always do!" he continued and grinned.