Better Description of Me

Having Liu As My Last Name

AMBER’s POV

 

I find it funny seeing her panicked. She literally dragged me back into my car and ordered me to drive as fast as I could back in our school. She keeps on blaming me in our whole ride. She almost ran in our school hallway. She is slightly panting when we arrived in our classroom. Our classmates who were reading our English textbooks turn their head to us.

 

“ You know, we still have 30 minutes before our next class. We don’t really have class in our second period today. Ms. Kwon is on leave so basically we only have to do self study.” I said to her before I head to my seat.

 

I looked at her after I sat down on my seat. She is looking again to me with those annoyed expression on her eyes. I let out a small scoffed seeing it. I really find it amusing to look at.

 

“Where have you been bro? We went to the courtyard to check on you earlier but you weren’t there.” Henry told me which shifted my attention to him.

 

“I went to the Arcade Station with Jung.” I answered him which made him raised his brows.

 

“She went with you?” Key who has the same expression with Henry asked me with a tone of disbelief in his voice.

 

“Yeah.” I replied and scoffed. “Why you too seemed so shock about that?” I questioned them.

 

“Well, it’s rare for you to invite someone other than us.” Henry answered.

 

“I had no other choice. She’s the only who’s available earlier. Besides, she disturbed me in my sleep.” I stated.

 

“Oh I see. You forced her to go with you, didn’t you?” Key asked while eyeing me suspiciously.

 

“Not really.” I replied and grinned.

 

“Her boyfriend will definitely beat you to pulp if he finds out.” Henry spoke.

 

“I didn’t do anything bad to his girlfriend. It will be unreasonable of him to do that.” I stated.

 

“Dude, you just kidnap his girlfriend. That is already a very valid excuse.” Key said to me.

 

“That’s absurd, Kibum.” I replied and scoffed.

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

I got worried over nothing. That jerk didn’t tell me that we don’t have class in our English class. I dropped my on my seat and opened my textbook. Amber on the other hand just enjoyed chatting with his friends. I had fun though but that fun was completely gone when I panicked and freaked out.

 

“I’ve heard you were sent out of your first period class because you forgot your homework.” Minho said while we are walking on our way into our cafeteria. “Together with Liu.” He added.

 

“Yeah.” I replied in a flat tone. “From now on, I will always check my bag before I will come to school.”

 

“And I heard too that you step out of his car.” Minho stated which made me turn to him. “Where did you guys went?”

 

“He just asked me to accompany him in the Arcade station because according to him, I must take responsible in disturbing him from his sleep.” I said with annoyance which made him raised his brows. “That jerk even threatens me that he will tell my parents about my business in the night market.”

 

“Pfft! What others said about him is indeed true.” He mocked. “Just don’t go near him again, okay? He will only bring you into trouble.” He continued and swing his hand around my shoulder.

 

“You don’t have to tell me that. I won’t definitely go near him ever again.” I assured him and scoffed.

 

We joined in the table where our friends are waiting for us. They belong in different class and some of them are older than us. My best friends are Hara, Jiyoung, Luna and Sulli. We are close since we are in primary school. Minho’s friends were Taemin, Onew and Jonghyun.

 

“Jungie, did that Amber had done something to you?” Sulli asked me.

 

“He didn’t Sull. I won’t let him do anything horrible to me. I will kill him first before he can do that.” I answered her with a smirk.

 

“Your girl is really scary Minho.” Jonghyun said jokingly and chuckled.

 

“That’s why, you should not mess with her.” Minho said to them and laughed.

 

“I won’t definitely dare.” Taemin remarked.

 

We all laugh hearing what they had said. I know that I am not really scary at all. If I am, I don’t think that Amber will dare to threaten me. The guy’s excused themselves because of their basketball session. They will play against other group of guys.

 

“Jungie, what kind of person is Amber? They say that he is mean but I never heard he bullied anyone.” Hara spoke.

 

“Maybe it is not physically Hara but verbally.” Jiyoung said to her.

 

“I agreed to you Jiyoung. Every word that comes out of that guy’s mouth is either insult or threat.” I spoke.

 

“I thought he was really a nice guy.” Sulli sighed.

 

“Now that you know that he isn’t. I hope you will stop admiring him Sull.” I said to her. “Amber Joseph Liu is absolutely a jerk, , douchebag…” I didn’t continue my words when they lower their heads.

 

Sulli gestured to me to look behind and I just feel someones present behind me. I froze on my seat when Amber’s face appeared on my side. He is leaning over from behind.

 

“Miss Jung, you know that it is rude to talk about someone behind his or her back right?” He whispered on my ear and I can feel his hot breath from behind. “I guess I will let you get to know me better so that you will use better adjectives to describe me to your friends.”