Together

Having Liu As My Last Name

KRYSTAL’s POV

 

For the first time, I feel glad when Amber appeared in front of me. He fought with the three guys but when there is this one man in black suit who called his attention, he suddenly grabbed my hand and run away. We hide in this one narrow dark alley and we saw the man passed by.

 

“Tsk, I really hate that guy.” He mumbled. “He always ruined my fun.”

 

“You had fun while those guys beating you up?” I question him with sarcasm. Those three guys did manage to hit him too.

 

“It’s fun! It’s been a while since I last got into a fight.” He replied with a grin when he turned to me. I raised my brows. This guy is weird.

 

“And who was that guy?” I asked him curiously.

 

“He is the nuisance bodyguard that my Mom hired to look after me.” He replied casually. “Where are you going anyway?”

 

“Convenience store.” I answered him.

 

“Where is your boyfriend? Why is he not with you?” He asked again looking straight into my eyes.

 

“He has something he needed to do in their house.” I answered him.

 

“Okay.”he replied shortly. “I guess I will go with you in that convenience store then.” He stated and grabbed my hand.

 

There is no point for me to struggle. I know I can’t break free from his grip. I just followed him. He is holding me with his right hand while he shoved his left hand on his pocket.

 

“You know, you can just let me go.” I told him.

 

“Someone might snatch you away if I do that.”He replied and scoffed. “We are living in a very dangerous world.”

 

“Somebody might see us. I don’t want them to misunderstand something between us.” I said to him as I stop from walking and pulled my hand free from his grip.

 

He stopped too and then turned to me. He is looking at me with raised brows. He roams his eyes around and then back at me.

 

“Let them.” He said as he shrugged his shoulders and grabbed my wrist then dragged me with him.

 

AMBER’s POV

 

I know those guys are still following us. I can still feel their eyes on us. I think Jung hasn’t notice them. I let go of her when we arrived in the convenience store. The cashier greeted us politely and we did the same. It is my first time coming in this place. I honestly haven’t been into one before.

 

“You put your life at risk just because of that?” I asked her with sarcasm. “For mango juice and biscuits, are you kidding me?”

 

“I didn’t put my life at risk, stupid.” She replied to me and rolled her eyes on me.

 

“Those guys might do terrible things to you, you know.” I said to her.

 

“I can take care of them.”she retorted and push me aside as she pass through me.

 

“Yeah right. Tsk!”

 

I followed her behind into the counter. I think the cashier is expecting me to pay for all the items because she looks at me.

 

“And a pack of ice.” Krystal said to her after she sum up the total price.

 

“Why do you need a pack of ice?” I asked Krystal.

 

“Because your face is unpleasant to look at.” She said to me which made my brows furrowed.

 

She curved a smirk on her face before she heads to the fridge to get the ice pack. I just shrugged my shoulders and I curve a faint smile on the cashier. When we got out of the convenience store, she suddenly pressed the icepack on my cheek. I got a little bit surprise about it but it eases the stinging pain that I felt in that spot. I stare at her face and it made me happy seeing her concerned eyes. My heart began to pound when my eyes landed on her lips. I don’t know why I look at her lips. I gulped when a thought of kissing her popped in my head.

 

“Hold it.”she suddenly spoke.

 

“H-Huh?” I questioned meeting her eyes.

 

“Hold the icepack yourself.” She said to me which made me chuckle.

 

“Okay.” I answered and hold the pack myself.

 

“I’ll be fine on my own now. So, you can leave me alone.” She told me.

 

“I’m heading to the night market too, so let’s go back there.” I answered her.

 

“You go ahead of me.”she replied.

 

“Why?”I asked confusedly.

 

“I don’t want to walk back with you.”she answered.

 

“Well,okay. If those guys will bother you again, don’t expect me to come for your rescue. You know those guys are still around.” I answered her with a smirk.

 

I count my steps while I’m walking away from her. I know anytime from now she is going to call me. I was not bluffing though, those guys are just hiding around us.

 

“Wait!” I heard her called which made me grin.

 

“Hmmm?” I asked her wiping off the grin from my face before I turn to her.

 

“I will come with you.” She said to me timidly and walk beside me.

 

“Okay.” I answered and scoffed.

 

We stopped from walking when the guy that I hated the most with his companions blocked our way.

 

“Sir, you need to come with us. Madam is looking for you.” he said to me.