Chapter 6

Forgotten Memories

"Ahjumma! May I have 2 more of these? I want to bring some home for a friend" You said smiling after finishing your last fish shaped cake. You dazed off into your thoughts while waiting for the fish cakes. *I wish I could remember who the pesrson is quickly. Aish. This is frustrating. Maybe I should just rest that thought for a-* just then your thoughts were disturbed. 

"BAH" Someone grabbed your shoulders from behind you causing you to jump from shock. You turned around to find a person smiling at you from ear to ear. 

"You were here" He said still smiling. 

"KAMJAKYA(You scared me)" You said while you gave Daehyun a punch on his arm. You couldn't deny the fact you were happy to see him again after a week. 

"AH WAE DO YOU ALWAYS HIT ME. Yah. People ask 'have you been well' 'did you get home safely' why can't you do that! tsk." He said holding on to his arm. You glarred at him. 

"Arr-arrasseo.. I won't talk. ah chincha, you look scary.." He said looking away. You chuckled at how he took it seriously. 

"Have you been well?" You said smiling warm heartedly. He looked over at you and starred for a while. *She said that so beautifully..* He then blinked shaking off that thought. 

"Nae, you?" He said awkwardly. You smiled at him.

"Nae"

"Here you go Miss!" The Ahjumma handed you the fish cakes. You paid the bill and bowed thanking her.

"Oh, your boyfriend came" She smiled at Daehyun. 

"Ah-ahjumma! That's not what it se-" 

"Naee ahjumma~ I came this time" He said as he put his arms around your neck and rested his chin on your shoulder. Psh. 

"Yah!" You turned around to face him. 

"You know I'm kidding right" He said as he poked your noise. 

"Kaja(Let's go), I'll take you home" He said as he dragged you away. 

"I see you eat breakfast now" He said giving you a cheeky smile. You nodded.

"Thanks to you" He laughed and you kept walking together. You talked about the taste of different dishes the whole time. You talked about the foods you liked and you didn't like, and which resaurants made the best dishes. 

"Ommo! I also don't like grape juice!" You said happy to hear that one person finally agrees with you.

"I know right! The taste is just.."

"Weird!" you both said 'weird' at the same time and started laughing. You reached the front door of your house. You rang the door bell and waited for Eungi to open up. Once Eungi opened the door you gave her the fish shaped cakes for her to have and stepped inside.

"Thank you for bringing me back" 

"Anyo-" He suddenly started couphing so much. 

"Yah, waegeurae?(whats wrong)" You started patting his back. You then dragged him inside to the kitchen and gave him some water. His eyes were tearing up. You laughed at how he choked on his own words. 

"Kwenchana?" You said laughing. He nodded and gave you a pat on the back. 

"Gomawo" he said smiling.

Eungi entered the kitchen and you introduced both of them to eachother. 

"I should get going now, I'll see you-oh. Is that cheesecake?" He said looking over at the cheesecake on the kitchen's counter. You turned your head around to look at the cheesecake then back at him and nodded. He starred at you for 5 seconds then pushed you to the side and made his way to the cheesecake. You ran up to the cheesecake and blocked it by spreading out your arms. 

"Andwae! You can't eat it" 

"Na pegopa~(I'm hungry)" he said whining like a little kid. 

"It might not taste good.." you said quietly. He walked up to you leaving a small gap between your faces causing you to lean back a bit. 

"Did you make it" he said quietly. You nodded. He walked back one step giving you some space and smiled. 

"Now I have to try it, GOMAWO" He grabbed the cake and started running but was careful when carrying it around. 

"YAH" you ran after him through the living. He walked back into the kitchen and shut the door in your face. He leaned his back on it and grabbed a spoon close by. He took a bite and smiled. *Just like how it tasted in the past*. "YAH" you banged on the door. 

"Ohhh! This tastes amazing!" he said as he opened the door for you. You saw that he took a bite.  You collapsed on the ground. 

"I was going to take a picture~" you said whining. He laughed at your cuteness and sat at the kitchens table. You followed and grabbed a spoon. You took a few bites sighing. 

"you like cheesecake?" You said coldly not facing him. 

"Mm, it's my favorite" he replied. He noticed that you weren't smiling.

"Mianhae, I'll make you a cheesecake" He said smiling at you. You couldn't help but smile back. 

"It better be good" you said pointing the spoon at him. He nodded and smiled. 

 

You convinced him on staying for a while longer to have some fun. He sat down and taught you how to play Call of Duty Black Ops II as you always wanted to play that game. You both started playing and killing zombies. You sat like that for hours. You ate and played making the place a bit of a mess. 

"YAH! REVIVE ME" You yelled as you were hurt by the zombies for the millionth time. 

"Aish why do you always get hurt!" He said reviving you. He saw that you didn't have that many kills. He grabbed your remote and gave you his. 

"Mwoyah.." 

"I'll get you more kills, just play with mine for now" He said focusing on the screen. 

"But you'll die." You said worried that he might get upset. 

'Kwenchana, I already have many kills" You smiled at his reply and continued playing. 

 

"Soyeon-ah" You turned around and smiled happily as you haven't seen that person for a long time. 

"APPA!" You said happily as you got up and ran to him. Daehyun stopped playing and didn't turn his face around. He paused the game and dropped the remote. *Crap* You hugged your dad and your dads eyes drifted to the person sitting down. 

"You made a friend?" he said smiling. 

"mm" You smiled. You went over to Daehyun and pulled him over to your dad. Daehyun kept his head hung low. Your father said Hello and was waiting for Daehyun to reply. You elbowed Daehyun and he lifted up his head up slowly. Your father's eyes widened. 

"Annyonghaseyo, Daehyun imnida" He said with a cold stare. You could feel that there was a little tension between them both. You tried lighting up the mood by talking about things like cheesecake but they just seemed to glare at eachother. You left for the bathroom after a while as it was getting a little awkward. Your father signalled Daehyun to step outside for a little talk. 

They both stepped outside and glarred. 

"I want you to step out of my daughter's life now, before anything gets worse"

"We're just friends"

"I still don't want you to meet up with-"

"Does she know what you did? Well I mean she does, but did you tell her after she lost her memories?" Daehyun cut him off. 

"This is non of your busi-"

"Or are you taking advantage of her now that she doesn't remember ." 

"Shut your mouth" He replied furiously. 

"She got two of her memories back. So it won't be long till she remembers what you did.." He pasued for a few seconds "to her mother.." he replied looking him in the eye. He suddenly recieved a punch from your father. Daehyun smirked and touched his lip where it was bleeding.

"If you dare come any closer to my daughter.. I will ruin your life."

Daehyun smirked and laughed a bit.  

"Anyo, I'll be sure to stay by her side to protect her from you now that you've appeared."

"THIS PUNK" He started giving more punches to Daehyun. He pushed him against the wall and gave punches in the face and stomach. You ran outside after hearing your father scream. 

"APPA" You grabbed your fathers arms trying to make him stop.

"STAY OUT OF THIS" He kept punching then stopped after a few seconds. Daehyun's head was hanging low but he lifted it up and smirked. 

"She finally saw the real side of you, after 3 years" He smirked. The father gave another punch and went on.

"APPA STOP! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" You pulled his arm but he slapped your cheek so hard allowing you to fall on your knees. Daehyun got pissed now. He was about to throw a punch but then the father was stopped by your driver and Eungi. Your father gave a glare and left. Daehyun slid down the wall with his face bleeding. You were tearing up as you held the place where he has slapped you. Daehyun was breathing heavily and looked at you. He put out his hand. You crawled to him and touched his face. 

"Kwenchana?!" You said looking at the bruises. He pulled you into his chest.

"What's important is that you're okay." He said caressing your hair. 

You supported him as he walked into the house. He laid down on the couch and you treated his wounds. He looked dizzy. 

"This won't do. Lets go to the hospital." You said worrying about him. He smiled a weak smile. 

"Kwenchana.. I just-ah" He said as he held his head. 

"See! I'm taking you now" You helped him to the car. 

"Ahjushi! hospital please" you said to your driver. 

 

"Okay so you have to take this 2 times a day and you need to apply this cream day and night. Don't forget to change your bandaids everyday. You nodded as you accepted the medicines from the doctor. Daehyun was better now, he can walk and wasn't as dizzy. You pitied him. *Why the hell was my dad giving him punches* 

"Daehyun.. Mianhae.." You said looking down while walking to the car. He looked at you and chuckled. 

"Why are you sorry, you didn't do anything" 

"I'm.. my father.. mianhae about that.. I will talk to him, I don't know what has gotten into him" Daehyun looked at you with sad eyes. 

"Anya, I was the wrong one. Naega Mianhae" You looked up at him not believing his lie. You took him home and reminded him to take his medications. Daehyun lived in a pretty big house too. 

 

It was midnight and you still couldn't sleep. You felt really bad and you just kept wondering what went wrong with your father. 

ZZZZ

You're phone vibrated. 

I'm outside

Your eyes widened. What was Youngjae doing outside now? You walked down stairs and opened the door slowly. He was sitting at the door step when he turned around and smiled. He stood up and walked up to you.

"Why haven't you contacted me the past week!" you said quietly. He chuckled.

"I was in Busan for a week, doing some community and service" He pulled you into his arms. 

"I missed you" He said carressing your hair. You smiled. But then your thought went back to Daehyun. You broke the hug and hung your head a bit low. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Anya.." you said trying to smile. 

"Are you mad cause I didn't contact you?" He said with a sigh.

"Anya.. it's nothing."

"You don't trust me?"

"I do" You said looking back at him.

"then tell me" He crossed his arms. 

"My friend.. was getting punched by my dad. I just don't know why.." You said looking worried. 

"Friend.. I thought I was the only .. anya." *She probably made new friends I can't be the only one.* 

"I'm pretty sure he didn't do anything to appa.. but there must be a reason.." You said thinking. 

"he?" Youngjae replied curiously. 

"Daehyun" You said looking at him. Youngjae's eyes widened a bit and he starred into your eyes. *He's really getting her back..* 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh you guys! I'm so sorry I didn't update! My internet for a few days T_T I hope you guys liked this chapter, I promise to make the next chapter much more entertaining T_T I am so glad to see that there are people who have enjoyed the story up till now. I feel so bad that this chapter isn't good, I just wanted to update with something :( THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER AND BETTER I PROMISE T_T Stay tuned for updates and thanks for the support! This is my first fanfiction so please bear with me T.T Annyong everyone! <3