Chapter 3

Forgotten Memories

I won't let you guys off. Especially you, Youngjae. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

Daehyun's POV

I watched Youngjae walk away with Soyeon in his arms. Despite the fact that we just had an arguement in the car, I was starting to get more and more curious of how she's doing. Does she really hate me because I left her? Where does she live? Does she still skip breakfast? So many questions were popping up into my mind. I found my self driving behind the bus she was in. I starred at Youngjae. After all the things that happened in the past, you still have the urge to do this? Wow. I parked my car by a store where the bus has stopped at. I got out of my car and started following them. I stood outside of her house. Did she move into her father's house? After what he's done? Man, this girl. 

 

Your POV

We stood at the door of my house. "Gomawo oppa" He smiled at me. I felt bad for calling him out to get me at this late hour. "Mianhae." he looked confused.

"Why... are you apologizing?" 

"For calling you out to get me at this late hour.." 

He chuckled "Anya, feel free to call me anytime, even if its 3 in the morning, I'll come running" He said smiling

"Gomawo" I smiled back. He pulled me into his arms and carressed my hair. "Don't forget to apply the cream I gave you, it's gonna help heal your cut fast" I nodded. We broke the hug and I waved goodbye. I headed back inside. 

- - - - - - - - -  -- - - - - -  - - - 

Youngjae walked away smiling. *I can finally claim her as mine*

"Orenmanida (Long time no see), Yoo Youngjae."  Youngjae's eyes widen. He turned around to find Daehyun starring at him. 

"Want to have a drink with me? I feel like getting drunk." 

Youngjae starred at Daehyun, not believing what he just said. Daehyun was always the one against drinking, what's gotten into him? 

"Anyo, I need to go home" Youngjae rejected. Just when he was about to walk away Daehyun cut him off.

"There are things we need to talk about." Youngjae stopped in his footsteps. He turned around and starred at Daehyun. 

 

"Ahjumma 1 bottle here please" Daehyun called out as he took his seat. She placed the bottle and the cups on the table and left with a slight bow. He poured some into Youngjae's cup and then into his. He took the shot first, Youngjae just starred, not believing his eyes. 

"Wae, you're surprised I drink now?" Youngjae kept quiet. "You're the one that put me in this state."

Daehyun was about to take another shot until Youngjae replied.

"Anyo, you put yourself into this state." Daehyun glarred at Youngjae and placed his cup down. 

"Nothing happened that night." Youngjae continued. Daehyun smirked.

"Explain why she's hanging around you now then." he spit back at Youngjae. 

"She doesn't remember." Daehyun stared blankly at Youngjae's reply.

"Mwoh?" He said coldly.

"You, she doesn't remember you." Daehyun let out a small chuckle.

"What kind of bull crap are you trying to say?" 

"That accident. Her head was hit too hard on the ground, it caused damaged to her brain." Daehyun kept a blank stare. It was the shock of his life. *The doctor said she was fine, what's he talking about?* 

"She lost her memories. She can't even find her way around a mall, or a corner of a street. She spent three years being confused and with no one around her, trying to figure things out on her own. She just started going out to meet people. And I was the first friend she made, just like in the past."

"Shut your mouth" Daehyun said in a threatning tone. 

"She has no one to lean on except for me. And if she's met you already, she must think you're a bastard" 

"SHUTUP" Daehyun stood up, he can feel the anger inside of him rise at Youngjae's words. 

"I'll make sure I'm the one who stays by her side until she has her memories back, I'll be taking my leave now" Youngjae stood up and glarred at Daehyun. 

"YOU BASTARD" Daehyun screamed as he saw him walk off. 

 

Daehyun's POV

This is by the far the most shocking thing that ever happened in my life. I was such a fool to leave her side and walk off. If I stayed, She would've gotten her memories back sooner. Or even if she didn't, we could've started over again. I sat down and started taking more shots. Soyeon-ah. Mianhae. 

 

It's been a few days and I still feel like this is unreal. I starred at the box that I packed away years ago. I walked up to it and opened it slowly. It was filled with all the memories we made together. I grabbed the first picture on the pile and smiled. 

*Flashback* 

"Oohh this looks good on you!" Soyeon put the crown on Daehyun then started laughing so hard when the crown was a bit too big. 

"Oppa!"

"Mm"

"Does this look good?" She said showing off the bow on her hair.

"Anyaaa! You have to wear the crown too!" Daehyun said taking the bow off of her hair.

"Anii I like the bow!" She whined.

"But we're supposed to match! Yah, if you wear a bow you'll look like the kings slave. Just wear this already" He put the small crown on her head and smiled.

"Now we're king and queen" He said smiling.

"So cheesy~" She lightly punched his arm

He smiled and grabbed her hand and took her into the photobooth. They took so many pictures of them hugging, teasing eachother, and posing cutely.

"Okay the last picture, Just smile arrasseo?" He said all excited. Soyeon nodded and looked at the camera. Daehyun put his arm around her shoulder and waited for the countdown. 1..2.. He planted a kiss on her cheeck on 3 *SNAP* the photo was taken. 

"YAH!"

"Ahh wae! I was being a good boyfriend, You're supposed to kiss me back" He stuck out his cheek "Popo(kiss)" Soyeon glarred at him but then pecked his cheeck ran out of the photobooth.

"ayyy this girl" He laughed and walked out to get the photos. 

- -- - - - -- - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - - - -  -

AUTHORS NOTE: I am going to stop writing in point of views from now on!

- --  -- - -- - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- 

He put the picture back into the box and closed it. He breathed in and out trying to control his thoughts. He grabbed a sweater and walked out. 

"Ahjumma, one bottle here please" He called out to the woman working. As soon as she put the bottle on the table he started taking so many shots. He just wanted to clear his mind, get rid of all the guilt, at least for today. He took shot after shot. "Youngjae,  that bastard." he whispered to himself.

"Ahjumma! Another bottle" He drank up to 2 and a half bottles until the Ahjumma told him that he should stop. He slammed the money on the table and got up in a sloppy way. He bumped into someone.

"AH WAEEE?" He screamed at the strangers face. The whole time he was thinking of Youngjae. The guy glarred at him and grabbed Daehyun from his shirt. Daehyun pushed him off calling him a bastard.

"MWOH"

"BASTARD" Daehyun called out to his face. The guy grabbed him by the shirt again and threw a punch on Daehyun's face. They threw punches and kicks at eachother until they had to be stopped by a bunch of people sitting around. Daehyun left with his lip bleeding, bruises all over his body. 

He found himself infront of your house. He walked up slopply to your door and rang the door bell.

You opened the door and he fell in your arms. You looked around to see if he was with someone. 

"Chogiyo" You shook him slowly. "Chogi-" While you were shaking him his head moved to the side and you could see his face now. Your eyes widen.

He was the one who saved you from the bar that night, yet still argued with you in the car. You were silent when you noticed how pitiful he looked. He has bruises all over his body.

"KIM EUNGI" you called. "EUNGI-SHI" you called louder. Ah right. You gave her a week off because her friends father had passed away a few days ago.

Aish. You tried carrying him into the house. You layed him down on the couch and looked at him. You walked away to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of warm water and small towel.

You wet the towel with warm water and started to clean the blood off of his lips. He looked charming. You got another clean towel and put it on his forehead. You applied some medicine on the bruises and then you sat on the floor next to the couch.

"If I was strong enough to carry you upstairs, I would. Mianhae." You said as you pulled your legs up to your chest. You fell asleep on the floor that day.

The next day you woke up early from the uncomfortable position you were sleeping in. You looked up at the couch and found that the man was still sleeping.

You went and grabbed some more warm water and a towel and started dabbing it on his face. He suddenly grabbed your arm and your widened in shock. He slowly opened his eyes and starred at you blankly.

He pulled you closer and starred into your eyes. "Let's go on a date, just the two of us." He said. Was he joking? Who would ask that question out of the blue? You couldn't help but just stare back into his eyes. He seemed dead serious.

*Let's start over Soyeon. I'll make you mine all over again.*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes finally updated! Another kind of short chapter, I'm so sorry T_T BUT GOOD NEWS! I have a 2 week break from school so I will be able to update a lot now! Ahahha i won't be doing peoples point of view from now on because i feel like I can write better without them! Hope you guys enjoyed this story! Stay tuned! I'll update very soon :D