Chapter 24

Forgotten Memories

"You ready to go?" Daehyun walked into your room while putting on his coat. You nodded. You were both going out for dinner for christmas eve. You were finally able to have a proper date with him. He held the coat out for you and you slid your arms in through the sleeves. You were starting to braid your hair in front of the mirror while Daehyun sat on the bed watching you smiling. 

"Goongjoo" 

"m?" You turned around. 

"Let down your hair, it's so pretty" He pouted. You let out a sigh then started unknotting your braid which made Daehyun smile even wider. You looked at your reflection in the mirror then turned back around and faced him. 

"Happy?" He smiled back getting off of bed. He grabbed the panda winter hat from the desk and slid it down on your head. 

"You're so cute" He kissed your cheek and held onto your hand. You both wore your boots and left the house. You walked through the cold snow smiling. Last christmas eve, you spend it alone at home doing nothing, and the one before that, you spend it at the hospital. It felt amazing to spend christmas eve with the one you loved and held onto the most. Daehyun interwined his fingers with yours and brought up your hand to his mouth. He warmed your hand with his breath then rubbed your hand. You can't help it, you just can't stop loving him. No matter what he does, he's just become a part of you, like the beat to your heart. He planted a kiss on your hand and you could swear that you felt electricity go up your viens. When he smiled at you, you could feel your heart drop and you felt the butterflies in your stomach. He placed your hand in his pocket and you felt the warmth crawling into your body now. 

"Oppa, why didn't we take the car?" You asked curiosly. 

"Because it's more romantic walking down the street in the snow" 

"Ay.. cheesy much?" He just chuckled back as a response. 

"Oh! There it is" He pointed at the restaurant. 

 

"Reservation for two under Daehyun" 

"Nae, right this way sir" She walked ahead and you both followed her. You were taken upstairs to the VIP lounge and were sat in a private place. She placed a menu in front of each of you and she bowed leaving the room. Daehyun took off his coat and hung it on the hanger. 

"Do you want to take your coat off?" You nodded standing up. You took it off and handed it to Daehyun for him to hang. You both sat down and looked at the menu. 

"oppa what are you having?" 

"hmm, naneun pasta" 

"Then I'll have pasta too" You smiled.

Your order was taken and you both sat in silence. You noticed Daehyun drifting off to another world. 

"oppa" You called him a few times but he still seemed to be out of the world. 

"Earth to Daehyun?" He still didn't reply. You kissed his nose from across the table giving him a slight shock. 

"What were you thinking about that you couldn't even hear me after I called a few times" You pouted. He poured some red wine into his cup and then into yours still not answering. 

"Is it another girl" At this point he started laughing. 

"eo" He teased

"hul" You glared at him. The food came and you both clinged your cups together and ate everything. Not one thing left behind. 

"ahh~ I'm so full" You said placing your head on the table. 

"irona, we'll get going now" He replied

 

You both walked the streets lighted with christmas lights, leaving prints behind from your boots. It was just beautiful. It looked like stars on earth from how many lights there were. Daehyun was blabbing on about how the pasta tasted and that you both should definatly go back again. He suddenly stopped in his footsteps stopping you too. 

 

"wae?" You asked worried. He looked at you wide eyed. 

"We didn't have cheesecake" You burst out laughing and slapped his arm. 

"You scared me! I thought there was something wrong!" 

"It is wrong! We have to go" He dragged you down  the street and into a cheesecake shop. He ate like 2 slices and you were sitting there normally as that was the usual Daehyun. He was about to order another one until you stopped him

"We won't be able to see the fireworks!" you whined. 

"Just one more~" He whined back

"Anya~ I'll make you cheesecake~" You whined even more. Some people smiled at the way you were both acting and some girls gave you looks, envying your relationship. You brushed it off knowing that they were jealous, and for the first time, you felt like you had something that people couldn't have. A boyfriend like Daehyun. You both walked out of the store. 

"Where are the fireworks?" 

"It's near to the restaurant we were at" He nodded while walking to the direction. You arrived at the park near the restaurant and your jaw dropped. It was packed with people. Daehyun looked around for a free spot on a bench and then dragged you towards the front. You both sat down waiting for the fireworks to start. You waited and waited but nothing appeared yet. 

"I would've ate another cheesecake if it wasn't for you, it's taking too long~" He whined again rubbing his shoulders as it was freezing. You were laying down on his lap and you laughed. 

"Stop whining, it'll start soon" You smiled. Just then you both heard a loud burst and you looked up to the sky. Fireworks. Your eyes twinkled and you sat up properly looking at the fireworks. You were so happy. It burst into different shapes and sizes and colors, it was amazing. You couldn't even blink because you didn't want to miss a second. Daehyun turned to look at you. He starred at your twinkling eyes and smiled as he could completely read your face perfectly, anyone could. Happy. It looked like you were the happiest girl in the world. And most of all, you looked beautiful. 

"Goongjoo-ah" he called out softly. You turned your head to him and you felt his soft lips crash against yours. You could feel your cheeks burning when he pulled away slowly looking into your eyes. You saw his cheeks turn a bit of a pink color and he blinked away. He pulled you into his chest and now you were both smiling. 

 

Daehyun let go of your hand and ran up to the front door of the house. He gestured you to come and you walked up the steps and stood in front of the door. He interwined his fingers with yours and looked into your eyes. 

"Goongjoo-ah" You blinked in response. 

"Let's promise to do everything to stay together" Why was he suddenly bringing this up? 

"I promise I'll proctect you, and no matter what happens, you can't blame yourself arrachi?" He smiled. 

"Oppa what's wrong?" He let go of your hands and placed his own in his pockets. 

"Just for the new years resolution thats all" He smiled. You paused for a while then smiled back. 

"Okay then" You held out your pinkie. "I promise" He looked down at your pinkie then back at you. He held you from your waist and pulled you in so close. You were inches away from his face and you could feel his hot breath on your lips. 

"It's okay if I promise you like this right?" He closed the gap between your lips and kissed you softly, then deepening the kiss. You both pulled away breathless and he looked up smiling. 

"Ohhh, it really does work huh" He said smiling. You looked up and found a mistletoe hanging. You knew this cheesy yet romatic things was his doing. You chuckled a bit. 

"Mwoyah~" You said embarrassed while opening the door to the house. He followed you in laughing. 

 

"it was amazing, like a dream" You were both sitting on the bed. 

"My kiss?" 

"Anyo, the fireworks" You smiled making him pout. 

"fireworks mwoseun.. yah. My kisses brought fireworks to this earth" 

"yeah okay sure" You replied sarcastically. 

"chincharanika! (it's true)" You laughed telling him you were just kidding. You went on talking about the colors and how the big fireworks were prettier while he just laughed thinking you were so adorable. 

"You liked it that much?" He asked laughing making you nod in response. 

"Was my kiss amazing?" he got close to you asking that question. 

"who would ask that, that's just embarrassing to say" You said blushing. You tried pushing him away but he just smiled instead. He kept getting closer and closer

"A-arrasseo!~ it was.." You said turning a shade of pink. He smiled from ear to ear. 

"They're free too you know" 

"I know what you're thinking oppa" you said since you knew he wanted to kiss you. 

"good" He smiled. You pushed him away feeling embarrassed. He kept teasing you about it bringing his face close to you while you tried pushing him away. He started tickling you and you were now laughing so hard. 

"OPPA" you yelled in between your giggles. He stopped tickling you and he sat up laughing. You were breathless. You sat fixing your hair. 

"Ah" You clapped your hands together. "I remembered! I found a song I want to sing!" His eyes widened. 

"Chincha?!" You nodded slipping off of bed to look for it on your desk. 

"Ah! I found it!" You said giving the papers to Daehyun. 

"Piano?" You nodded. 

"Let's try it out" He said getting off  bed. 

"You don't have a piano though" You said following him out of the room.

"ddarawa (follow me)" he said going down the stairs. He opened a door that was at the side of the stairs and he the lights. 

"I don't remember anything about a basement" You said confused.

"I told you about it once but you forgot baboya" He said walking down the stairs. He turned the lights on in the basement and your jaw dropped. How could a basement look so amazing? It had all the instrumenst laid out in different places, a small living room, a plasma TV. It was amazing. He headed to the piano and sat down putting the notes up. 

"I'll practice this a few times then I'll play it" He said. You agreed. While he was doing that you practiced your vocals. After a few several tries he was ready. You stood next to the piano and you both looked at eachother. You nodded and he started playing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGSNMV_qw5s 

You started singing and he automatically smiled hearing your voice. You had eye contact a few times and you blushed. He was so focused on the piano and he played it beautifully. When the song ended Daehyun started clapping and he stood up walking to you. 

"Wahh chincha, your voice is amazing" You smiled and blushed a little. 

"You've been blushing a lot lately too" He laughed bringing you into his chest. He hugged you really tight and swung you side to side slowly. You smelled his colone and smiled. It's still the same from years ago, and that's how you wanted it to be, the same. You closed your eyes and listened to his heart beat at the same time as yours. No one could ever replace him, he was just everything you ever wanted. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yaaaaay another chapter! hope this was fluffy enough ;s IMPORTANT; PLEASE READ THIS ARTICLE TO PROTECT THE KPOP IDOLS http://www.allkpop.com/forums_post/allkpop/K-POP/protect-your-idols-kim-yeoshin-is-after-them#axzz2pWW4OhRW

IMPORTANT: Planning on typing a story on an exo member, might be a one shot if I seem to find a good plot it will be a full story. 

VOTE: 

A) Baekhyun    B) Luhan   C) Kyungsoo

Thankyou for reading^^