Chapter 9

Forgotten Memories

 

Youngjae opened his eyes slowly. He thought it was a normal day but then he remembered he was supposed to be on the couch. He sat up squinting his eyes. He turned his head and found that you were sleeping with him in the same bed. *How did I get here..* He noticed the pillows in between  you two and chuckled. He removed the pillows and layed down facing you. He stared at your sleeping face. *She looks like an angel* he smiled. He noticed you were furrowing your eyebrows. 

"hajima.." You said in your sleep. Youngjae's eyes saddened. *She can't even rest in her sleep*. He shook your shoulder a bit. 

"Soyeon"

Soyeon-ah

Soyeon wake up

Soyeon-

You woke up afraid of it being another dream. You noticed you were facing Youngjae. 

"Kwenchana? You were talking a bit in your sleep" He said a little worried. 

"oe.. kwenchana" You said sitting up leaning on the bed's board behind you. Youngjae did the same. 

"Oppa, did you remove the pillows?" You said worried that something might have happened. He nodded and chuckled.

"Just now I did." You let out a sigh of relief. 

"I'll wash up first so I can get breakfast ready for you" He said with a smile. You smiled back and nodded. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom. *Why do I feel so nervous.. is it because of that dream? or is it because I don't want to lose Youngjae.. He was clearly not the person I had feelings for in the dream* All these thoughts made your head spin. *AISH. It's just a dream... nothing real* You shrugged off your thoughts and your phone. You checked for messages. You couldn't lie, you were actually hoping for a message from Daehyun. You sighed, no messages. Youngjae came out wearing a blue shirt with a white cardigan and simple sweat pants. You went into the bathroom and washed up. You changed back into your clothes. You went downstairs looking for the kitchen. *What's up with all my friends having mansions too. I live in one myself but it gets annoying sometimes..* You smelled something and followed it. You found the kitchen. Youngjae was setting up the table. He put down the last plate on the table then looked up to find you at the door. He smiled and told you to come.

"Wahh, you made all this?" You said inshock. There were waffles, scrumbled eggs, sausages, and some fruits cut up in a bowl. He nodded and pulled out the chair for you. You sat down and he sat facing you. 

"You have to eat to gain back your strength. You'll need it" He said smiling. 

"Gomawo" You smiled back. 

"Chal mogessimnida!(I will eat well)" you said cheerfully and started eating. The food actually tasted really good. 

 

Ding Dong

You guys have already finished eating and were sitting on the couch. 

"I think it's Eungi, I'll open the door" You said getting up. Youngjae followed you.

"Oppa! oh-Soyeon?" The girl looked just about your age. She was wearing a skirt with a formal shirt and blazer. She looked at you from top to bottom, you didn't look that presentable.. 

"Yoomi?" Youngjae came to the door. 

"Oppa.." She said still looking at you. 

"Soyeon.. it's been a while" She said trying to put on a smile. 

"nugu..seyo? (who are you)" She gave you a weird look. 

"She lost her memories after an incident.." Youngjae said awkwardly. 

"Ahh...then do you possibly remember..Anya nevermind" She smiled. 

"remember what?" You said curious. 

"Annyonghaseyo I'm Pil Yoomi, I was your best friend" You were confused on why she changed the subject by not answering your question. 

"Nae.. Annyonghaseyo" You said bowing. *If she was my best friend.. were was she all these years.. did she also not know about the accident?* Youngjae gave Yoomi a weird look. Yoomi stepped into the house. 

"One second" He said to you. He followed Yoomi to the living and you went to the kitchen for some water. 

"Why would you say that?" Younjae said walking up to Yoomi. She stood up from the couch. 

"What? That I was her best friend? What's wrong with that" Youngjae stared at her with discust. 

"The fact that you actually weren't her best friend, but just got close to her to take Daehyun away and you almost ruined their relationship by almost sleeping with him" He said with an angry tone. She smirked. 

"Does she even remember that Daehyun was her boyfriend?" She said still smirking. 

"No but-" 

"Then I guess you're not doing any better, you know, by telling her you were her boyfriend." She said with a threatning tone. He looked like a little kid who was now in trouble for stealing cookies from the kitchen. 

"Don't give me that look oppa, it's something you would do, at least for her." Youngjae gulped and looked away. 

You came back into the living room and sat down on the couch. You stared at the two of them, the atmosphere was kind of intense. Yoomi turned to you and smiled. She walked up and sat next to you on the couch. 

"Do you know Daehyun by any chance?" She said smiling. 

"Nae.. he's a friend, why?.." You said stuttering from hearing his name. She frowned but managed to put back the smile on her face. 

"He's my boyfriend" She smiled even wider. You could hear a thud which was your heart that has just fallen down. You felt pain in your chest. *Why does it seem like I care..* You smiled a bit and nodded. 

"He's a good person.." You said trying your best not to sound awkward. Youngjae stared in disbelief. He sat on the couch opposite you guys and stared at you two. Yoomi seemed to chat a lot and she tried to bond with you, but the whole time you were thinking about Daehyun. *Bummer. He has a girlfriend.* 

Bding

You recieved a message. 

Agashi, where are you? We called you so many times. Please reply, we're worried. 

You wanted to break your phone. *I thought she knew I was here.. oh right I ran away for a day*

Youngjae's house. 

You had to say that. I mean how much longer are you going to keep staying in other people's homes? 

We're going to pick you up

You rolled your eyes. 

Whatever you say. 

You put your phone back into your pocket. Youngjae looked at you. 

"Who was it?" You looked over at him 

"Eungi" You said. Youngjae gave you an apologetic look as if to be sorry for Yoomi being annoying. You nodded and smiled as in it's okay. A while later the door bell rang. 

"I'll walk you to the door" Youngjae said getting up. Yoomi got up following saying she doesn't like being left alone. You opened the door and your eyes widened. 

"Dae-daehyun?" 

"Annyong" He said smiling. Youngjae looked pissed, and so did Yoomi. 

"Oppa~" She said and she went and grabbed Daehyun's arm. He gave her a look and shrugged off her arm. 

"Don't act as if you haven't done anything" He threatened with a whisper, though still smiling at you. 

"Kaja(let's go)" He said to you. 

"You're taking me home? but Eungi.."

"I told her I was going to take you home" You still stood there in disbelief. He grabbed your arm and dragged you. You stopped walking and he looked at you. 

"Wae.. did you forget something?" You turned around and waved at Youngjae. 

"Oppa Gomawo, for everything" you said smiling. He smiled back. 

"Anya, stop by anytime, I'll make you breakfast" He said smiling with his teeth showing. You turned around and faced Daehyun, he looked unsatisfied with the situation and managed to smile after a few seconds. Yoomi ran up and blocked Daehyuns way. 

"You don't even greet me properly, after so long" She said kind of mad. You were confused. *What? I thought he was your boyfriend* 

"You said you were mine!" She said ripping his hand off of your wrist. 

"I don't know what you're talking about. We were never together, and never will be" He said then grabbed your wrist again and started walking. Yoomi stood there in disbelief. *What just happened? Aren't they supposed to be a couple?* You got into his car and started thinking, you tried to link everything together but it just didn't. Suddenly you realised Daehyun's face was so close to yours. Only centimeters away from eachother. 

"Wh..what are you doing?" You said not wanting your lips to touch his, but at the same time wanting it to happen. You heard a click. 

"Seatbelt" He said simply then backed away. *Gosh what am I expecting* He started driving and the ride was quiet. 

"Daehyun" You said but then regretted it.

"m"

"Are you.. perhaps, in a relationship with Yoomi?" You said feeling awkward *What is wrong with me! It's not my business why do I care?!* You scolded your self. 

"Anyo, we never had a good relationship, even as friends" He said simply, putting no emotion into it but just focusing on the road instead. You didn't reply. 

"Wae?" he said. Your eyes widened. *omg now he thinks I'm jealous*

"Just.. um.. She mentioned it before" You said looking away from him. He looked at you and smiled. *I hope she got jealous, even if it was just a little* 

"Ahh.. There was no such thing though. She's one of those girls that was overly obsessed with me" He said with a small laugh. 

"Give me your phone" He said randomly after a while. 

"Wae?" You said.

"Just give it! My hand is going to fall off" he said with his hand still out. You put your phone in his hand after unlocking it. 

"It's not good to use the phone while driving." You said worried.

"It's red light though" You stayed quiet. You suddenly heard a gasp. You looked at him a little bit scared. 

"You liar" He said with all seriousness. You looked at him worried. *Did I do something wrong*

"YAH! You didn't save my number!" He said waving the phone at you. You let out a sigh of relief. 

"You scared me! I thought I did something wrong!" You said.

"This is wrong" He said typing into your phone. He then gave it back to you. 

"What did you do" You said since you knew he did something fishy when you saw him type. 

"You check" He said as the green light went back on. You unlocked your phone. 

Prince was the name of his contact number.

"Really Daehyun. Really." You said rolling your eyes at how childish he was. You suddenly grew curious. 

"What's my name on your contacts?" you said smiling grabbing his phone and unlocking it as it had no password. You were searching for it. Daehyun stayed quiet for a while. His smile grew into a slight sad frown. 

"Goongjoo" Your heart stopped as you heard him say that and read it in his contacts at the same time. The car suddenly stopped and to your surprise you had arrived. You both turned to eachother. *Could it be..* You said staring at him. He didn't say anything and stared back at you. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Ahhh I know nothing much happened in this chapter T_T But I wanted to atleast update you with two chapters since it's been quiet a while! I'm sorry it took so long to update it's just I had so much work to do! I hope you still liked the chapter though! Thankyou to all the people who read this! Stay tuned for updates! Annyong ^^