Chapter 15

Forgotten Memories

 

(Hey guys when you are reading the chapter at some point there will be no text and it will be blank, but just keep scrolling down and you'll find the rest. I don't know how to fix it :S chwesonghamnida~)

 

Eungi got up from the couch and walked up to you. 

"You're lucky your father isn't home yet" She said crossing her arms. You rolled your eyes and started walking up the stairs. 

"Where did you go?" You kept walking upstairs. 

"Answer me!" You stopped on the fifth step and turned around. 

"I went out to Myungdong with Daehyun" You said looking down at her. 

"You went out with him again?! What if your father finds out?! Then what are you going to do" 

"But he won't find out" You paused. "Am I not right?" You said coldly. You had a little of a threatning tone as in that she can't say anything about this. She went quiet and nodded. You turned around and walked upstairs. You entered your room and jumped on your bed. You suddenly remembered the video. You looked under your bed to get your laptop. You got out your phone and the flashlight app. You looked under your bed and it wasn't there. You paniced a little and looked everywhere. It was gone. You heard a door shut from downstairs. You left your room as it was unlocked and ran downstairs. You starred at your father. 

"Aren't you supposed to be upstairs?" 

"I'm hungry" You said walking into the kitchen. You got out some yogurt and started eating. You father walked into the kitchen and placed his keys on the table. He took off his blazer and he grabbed a cup of water. You looked at the keys and saw that the USB was now tied to his keychain. You starred at it. He put the cup down and grabbed his keys and left the kitchen. 

"Kim Eungi! Where's my laptop?" You called out loud enough for your father to hear. He stopped in his trace and turned to you. You looked back at him. 

"Last time it was under my bed" you called out still looking at him. 

"Agashi, I think your father took it ask him. Is he home?"  She called out from the other side of the house. 

"Eo! He is" You said still looking at him. He sighed and got out your laptop from his case. You took it and went upstairs without thanking him. You went upstairs and opened the laptop. You started watching dramas. Your father came in.

"What are you doing." He said. 

"Seeing how it is to have a normal life" You said still looking at the screen. He came and took a glance at your screen. He walked up to the door. 

"Maybe if you start acting smart, you'll live a normal life" He said. You looked up at him with disgust.

"Or maybe if my father wasn't so abusive and didn't trap me in a house for 3 years, I would be acting normal" He glarred at you. 

"Those were your mother's words" he said getting mad. 

"Glad I turned out like my mother then" You said but regretted it the second you saw him walk up to you. 

"Next time your reply, your head won't be on your neck. This is a warning" he said getting even madder. He stared at you with his gun like eyes that were ready to shoot bullets any second now. He walked away slamming the door. You stayed up all night watching dramas. 

12:30.  You looked over at the time. You got up and changed into shorts and a sweatshirt and walked to the bathroom to washup. You were so tired. You walked out of the bathroom and saw your father sleeping with his rooms door open for the first time. You walked in slowly and starred at your dad. He was holding onto the other pillow with a tight grip. It suddenly brought back the memories.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

You were pulled back onto the bed and he sat on top of you again. He grabbed the pillow and covered your face. He was basically not allowing you to breathe. You screamed but you couldn't be heard. He removed the pillow and you started couphing. 

You remembered how your previous boyfriend tried choking you with the pillow. You started sweating and feeling nervous again. You were about to walk away when his keychain caught your eyes. You walked up slowly to the table on the side of the bed and grabbed the keys slowly, trying not to make a sound. You took the keys and left the room. You went into your room and plugged in the USB. You copied the file with the videos and photos onto a folder with a lock. You then unplugged the USB and walked back into his room. You placed the keys in the same place and left slowly. You shut your laptop and put it under your underwears in the drawers in order to hide it. You jumped on bed and looked up at the ceiling. You suddenlt remembered the kiss again. You felt your face get hot and red and you cupped your face. 

"Oh god.." You said blushing. You felt your heart beat fast and you kept replaying the scene over and over again. You weren't sleepy anymore, thinking about it wouldn't let you sleep. Your phone vibrated and you unlocked it to see a message from whatsapp. It was Daehyun. You heart beat even faster and you opened the message. 

Sleeping?

You tapped the screen with your fingers. 

Anyo

You waited for him to reply. He sent you a picture of him closing his eyes and hugging his army dressed bear. 

Trying to sleep but I can't 

You giggled. You felt a bit awkward from the kiss and you didn't know how to reply. *Should I send a picture too?* You got and combed your hair. You tied up your bangs with a hair tie and did the same pose he did except you were hugging a pillow. 

Me too~ T T

kekeke cute~

Your face flushed red and your heart started beating fast. You wanted to ask him why he kissed you but you didn't have the guts. You replied with a blush face and you locked your phone. You hugged your pillow and couldn't help but smile. You were daydreaming for about half an hour until your phone vibrated again. 

Want to walk around now?

Your eyes widened. 

Now?!

Eo. I'm outside. 

You sat up straight and starred at your phone in shock. You walked up to the window and saw him walking kicking rocks in front of the gate. You ran downstairs carefully and walked up to the gate. 

"Daehyun!" You said not too loud but loud enough for him to hear. He looked up from the ground and smiled at you. You walked up to him. 

"Yah! If my father finds out we're both dead!" You said telling him to go. You started pushing his back. 

"But I came all the way here just to see you!~" he whined and turned around stomping his feet. You blushed a little. It was awkward silence now. He scratched the back of his head and looked away. 

"Ehm. Do you to get something to eat?" He said looking at the ground and at all different places before looking at you. You nodded and walked with him. You walked 2 steps then realised you were wearing shorts. He walked ahead of you not knowing you stopped. He then turned around and saw you standing. 

"Waegeurae?" His eyes then drifted to your legs. He saw the bruises and then frowned. He walked up to you grabbed your hand. 

"darawa (follow me" He said walking fast. You looked at his hand that was holding onto your small hand and blushed. He took you into a small mall nearby and bought you some sweatpants. You came out embarrassed after changing into them. He smiled at you. 

"It's cute" He said walking up to you. You covered your face for a second. 

"It's embarrassing" You said whining. He laughed and started walking. You followed behind him. You were a few meters behind him. You looked at his masculine back. He turned around and gestured you to come closer. 

"Yah, stay close" He said while you ran up to him. You both walked together silently, you were both in your own world. But Daehyun was quieter than usual. Usually he'd be goofing off. 

"Daehyun" 

"m" He said turning his head to you. 

"What are you thinking about?" You said curious. 

"A solutioin for you. Move out or run away?" He asked. 

"Daehyun" 

"I'm serious, pick one" He stopped walking and looked at you. You wanted to run away so bad, but you couldn't. Not until you remember everything and get revenge some way. You stayed quiet. 

"Do you want to do both?" He said after your pause of silence. 

"Daehyun-"

"Okay then. We'll do both. You're going to move out and run away with me" He said then grabbed your hand straight away and started walking. You swung your hand off of his. 

"Keumanhae(stop it) If I run away then I am surely to be beaten up soon after. Do you know how my father acts when he's mad?" You said

"So. You're planning on staying in that hell hole till you die in his hands?!" 

"So what you want to stay in that hell hole until you die?!" He rose his voice.

You starred at Daehyun. You held your head and almost fell until he caught you. 

"Yah.. kwenchana?" He said regretting he rose his voice a little at you. You nodded and stood up properly. 

"I'll walk you home" 

"Shireo(I don't want to)"

"Soyeon, you don't look so good" he said worried. 

"Shiltago! (I said i don't want to) If I go back, then I really won't feel good, I need some fresh air, I don't want to stay locked in my room" You said.

"You were locked in your room?" You went quiet. *oh god.*

"Why didn't you tell me" He said sounding mad. 

"why would I?" You said

"Because I care about you! And it hurts me seeing you like this! This won't do, we're going to report this" He grabbed your hand again but you swung his hand off. 

"don't" 

"Then what do you want to do?!" He said getting mad all over again. 

"There are still some things I need to find out about." You said seriously. He didn't reply and nodded. 

"I'm hungry, let's go get fish shaped cakes" You said walking. He followed and kept thinking about you the whole time. 

 

You got some fish shaped cakes and ate them. You guys decided to walk around. It was the night life and it was very crowded. Men were coming out of clubs with woman. Woman were starring at Daehyun. People were pushing. You and Daehyun stayed close together. There were drunk people fighting around the corner. You started getting scared. You walked closer to Daehyun. He noticed you getting close to him because you were scared. You felt his hand slip into yours and hold it tight. You got a mini heart attack and your heart started beating fast. You looked up at him as he was taller than you. 

"It's dangerous. You might get lost" He said making excuses. You walked around and talked about simple things. Your conversations were short. It was getting late so you decided to walk home, still hand in hand. You walked the empty dark sidewalk and kicked rocks and cans. A man passed by and gave you a smirk. You looked down scared and disgusted at the same time. Daehyun interwined his fingers with yours and squeezed your hand. You felt your heart get squeezed with it. You were now meters away from your house. 

"Daehyun" 

"mm" He replied. You paused but decided to ask. 

"Why are you being nice to me..?" You said not wanting to say 'why did you hold my hand' instead. He paused a long pause and kept looking forward. 

"Nol joahnika (because i like you)" He said simply still looking forward after a long pause. You stopped in your tracks. He stopped too since your hands were interwined.

"Yeh?" You said in a quiet voice trying not to sound shocked.

"Nol joahnika" Your heart just dropped. You didn't believe what he said, and you didn't want to. It was too unreal. You didn't say anything and just kept starring at him. 

*Flashback*

"Stay away from me! Stop bullying me in school! Why do you even make me do your homework?!" you rose your voice. 

"Because you're smart" He said simply with his hands in his pockets. 

"There are so many other smart people in school! Why must you pick me for you to pick on! Why must I do all this for you! Why me, why?!" You started tearing up. You were sick of this gangster following you around, naming you 'yah' and just making you do all his work. You kept screaming at him until he scratched the back of his head then-

"JOAHNIKKA" He rose his voice back at you. You didn't reply and just starred at him in disbelief. 

"Nol joaHnikka!" He said panting. "I follow you around and make you do my homework because I'm trying to get close to you! I though it was right but you kept pushing me away" he said panting. 

"mwoh.. nal joahae(You like me?) Don't try to fool me. I'm not stupid I know how much you like Yoomi, so stop-" He suddenly grabbed you and pulled you into a kiss. Your heart dropped. You used to have a crush on him until you found out he "liked" Yoomi, at least that's what she told you, and when he started bullying you, you hated him. And now here you are sharing your first kiss with him. He pulled away and caught his breath. He looked into your eyes. His eyes twinkled and you didn't utter a word. 

You starred at Daehyun. Your head hurt a little bit, but you could barelly feel anything because of the butterflies in your stomach. 

"I don't expect an answer now, you can have all the time in the world to think about it. But I just felt like I needed to let you know" He said looking at you. You realised you were in front of your house and you started walking. You stopped and looked down at your hand that was interwined with his. He let go and smiled at you. 

"I don't want you to hate me after this" He said sounding a little worried. 

"Anya" You said quielty and sounding awkward. 

"Then.. I'll get going..see you soon" He said waiting for you to go in first. You stood in front of the gate and turned around.

"Are you sure you didn't know me before? Because you sound really familiar to the person in the flashbacks" You said. He gulped a little. 

"I'm sure" He said sounding so confident. You sighed. Once you got through the gate he waved goodbye and walked away. You bend down on the ground and sat with your knees against your chest. You regretted letting go of his hand. You wanted to stay with him even longer. *Do I.. possibly have feelings for him too?* You shook your thoughts away and messed up your hair. *Aish baboya. You fell for him..* 

Daehyun just passed the corner of the street and he kept walking with his hands in his pockets. 

"Daehyun-ah!" He heard a faint voice call him. He stopped in his tracks and turned around. He saw you standing at the corner. 

"Na ddo joahae" You yelled. His eyes grew wide and he didn't move. 

"Joahae!" You yelled again. You felt like you were about to fall off a cliff. 

"Every little thing reminds me of you, you baboya!" You yelled even louder for him to hear it clearly. He laughed at your cuteness and started walking up to you. 

"Say something you nappeunom! Do you know hard it was for me to say that?" You said when he got closer to you. He laughed and stood in front of you. He leaned in and kissed you softly. You were so shocked. *Just like in the flashback* Your heart popped out of your chest. Your first kiss in three years. You suddenly had flashbacks of all the kisses he gave you. You closed your eyes seeing the fireworks. He pulled away slowly and carressed your cheeck with his thumb. 

"And do you know how hard it was for me to bring my self to do this?" He said looking into your eyes. He then pulled you into a hug and you burried your head in his chest. You stayed like that for a while until he broke the hug. 

"Go back in, you might get in trouble" He said.

"Shireo" You said not wanting to go. "I want to stay with you" 

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

"What if I can't come out tomorrow?" You said being stubborn. He took off his jacket and put it around you. 

"Have my jacket" He said as he was putting it around you. 

"Yah, what's this going to do!" You said waving it's sleeve at his face. 

"It's going to make you feel like I'm with you" He said smiling. 

"ehh, So cheesy" You said.

"chincharanika! (it's true)" He said pouting.

"psh, what kind of bull crap is that.." you muttered under your breath, he heard it though. He held your hand and walked you back to the gate.  You sighed and hugged him out of no where before going back in. While you were walking to the door you looked back and waved goodbye. He smiled back showing his teeth and waved. You felt your face go red as you entered the house. Luckily your father was still asleep. 

Sweet dreams

He texted you. You looked out the window and he looked up from his phone. You smiled and you waved at him. You took off his jacket and put it in the closet to keep it from getting ripped up by your dad. You kept thinking about it the whole night and with that, you drifted off to sleep. 

 

You felt something hit you really hard on your thighs. 

"What are you doing?!" You yelled from the morning. Your father was beating you up with a belt. He grabbed you by the hair and threw you on the ground. He hit you so hard with the belt and you were screaming and crying. He made you stand up by pulling you up with your wrist and he dragged you down to his room. He threw you on bed and his TV. 

"WHAT'S THIS?!" He said pointing to the screen. It was you and Daehyun out side from last night. You saw yourself suddenly hug him and you thought *my life is over*.

"YOU WERE SLEEPING WITH RANDOM GUYS?!" *wait, random? That means he didn't notice it's Daehyun* 

"YOU DO IT WITH RANDOM OFFICE LADIES TOO" You screamed back and with that he slapped you. He dragged you back to your room and slapped you one more time. He grabbed your suitcase from you closet and threw it against the wall just on top of you. 

"Pack your things and leave" He said.

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD LEAVE! THIS IS OMMA'S HOUSE NOT YOURS" You screamed back. He grabbed you and made you lay down on the ground. He sat on your stomach and gave you punches. 

"I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH HIM! I ONLY WENT OVER TO HIS HOUSE! WHY IS THAT WRONG NOW WHEN I DID IT BEFOR-" He slapped you and gave you punches.

He gave you one last punch and got up. 

"I called over some of the guys that work for me, they're taking you away. I can't handle another rumor about another in the family."  He left the room and slammed the door. You tried getting up with all the power left in you. You grabbed your clothes and put them in the suitecase. *It's better to leave than to stay* You couldn't see through one eye. You bumped into your desk then onto the bed. You walked towards the closet and held Daehyun's jacket. You stuffed it into the suitcase. You grabbed your laptop and put it in too. You took all the necessary things. You looked over at the wall with the portrait. You walked over to it and took down the portrait. You unlocked the cabinet with the key and took everything inside. You closed your suitcase while sniffing. Fear was shown in your eyes. You grabbed the suitcase and walked down stairs. You got a text. 

I'm outside~

Your eyes grew wide. *No he can't, he has to go* You ran outside with your suitcase. 

"DAEHYUN" You said standing. He looked up at you and smiled then frowned at your bloody face. You were running up to him so hoping you could leave with him. Just then someone grabbed you from the back. You tried to break free but you were too weak. You screamed and kicked but it wasn't good enough. Another man came and dragged you into a car in the garage. Daehyun held onto the gate. *What's going on?!* He shook the gate. 

"SOYEON-AH" He shook it more but it was locked. He started climbing the gate. Just when he was half way up the car left the house. Daehyun jumped from the gate to the ground and ran to his car. Lucking he was using it today. He got in and sped up after the car you were in. The car sped up and drove off to the mountains. Daehyun was right behind them. He knew this place, it was where they took you before too. Daehyun dialed Youngjae's number. 

"Yobuseyo?" Youngjae said not knowing who it was. 

"Listen to me. Come to the house in the mountain where they put Soyeon before right now"

"How'd you get my number?" He asked. 

"This is not important right now!!" Daehyun screamed. 

"Look, I'm really not bothered for another fight so just schedule it anothe-"

"THEY'RE TAKING SOYEON THERE" Daehyun yelled really loud, still following the car. 

"mwoh? who? What are you saying?" 

"The guy's that work for her father, they took her. God damn it Youngjae stop asking questions! Just come and bring whoever you can with you, we need backup" 

"Arrasseo, I'm on my way" He ended the call and Daehyun sped up. *please please please. I don't want to lose you again*. You arrived at the house. 

"Stop!" You screamed as they dragged you in the house. They got in threw you to the ground. They started beating you up. You cried and screamed. Daehyun put on his mask and got out his bat from the back of his car. *haven't used this in so long* The guy put up his fist ready to hit you until he fell on the ground. You looked at the man on the ground then looked up. There was a man with a mask that covered his bottom half of his face. You knew it was Daehyun. The other guy came and threw punches. Daehyun fought back. It was three guys against one. One of the guys started tying your hands to a pole. They were now all fighting against him. You started screaming when one guy slapped you. Daehyun ran up to the guy and gave a few kicks and punches. He untied the ropes as quick as possible.

"DAEHYU-" Suddenly a guy hit Daehyun on his head with the bat. Daehyun looked at you and fell to the ground. 

"DAEHYUN!!" You screamed. They dragged him to the corner and they came over to you. You stared at his passed out body. They were about to hit you again until the door opened. Youngjae entered with a couple of guys. They all started beating up eachother. Youngjae came over and grabbed your arm. 

"LET GO" You screamed trying to get his arm off of yours. 

"WE HAVE TO LEAVE" He said dragging you. You were already crying. You turned your head around. 

"DAEHYUN WAKE UP" You screamed. Youngjae stopped and looked over at the body in the corner. He let go of you and you ran to him. You put his head on your lap just like in the past, but this time he wasn't waking up. You slapped his face lightly a few times. 
 

"DAEHYUN-AH" You screamed and shook him. Youngjae came over and pulled Daehyun onto his back. You ran back and got your suitecase because it had your laptop and the videos and Daehyun's jacket then ran back to Youngjae. He managed to hold your hand and drag you out of there. You put your suitecase in the front. He put Daehyun in the back and you sat in the back with his head on your lap. 

"Daehyun you can't die" You cried. You touched his face and looked at his passed out body.

"I'm calling the police"

"Andwae! You can't! If you do then we will seriously get killed!!" You screamed. Youngjae drove fast to the nearest hospital. You held onto Daehyun's hand and squeezed it. You cried. You suddenly felt a weak squeeze from his hand. You looked at him with shock. 

"Youngjae hurry!!" You said. He drove even faster. You arrived at the hospital and they took Daehyun to the emergency room. You waited hours and hours for him to come out. The doctor came out after 2 and a half hours. You ran up to him. 

"He's okay. Just a small cut on his head, and not a lot of blood lost. The hard hit caused him to pass out but he'll be okay" He said. Your heart calmed down. 

"Kamsahmnida sonsengnim" You bowed so many times. You turned around and Youngjae wasn't there. You looked everywhere for him but he was gone. You decided to go into the room. 

"Are you family?" The nurse said.

"Anyo but I'm his close friend.. He doesn't live with his family" She nodded and let you in. You walked up to his bed dragging your suitcase with you. You sat on the chair next to the bed and held onto his hand. 

"Baboya. Why would you follow the car" You said sniffing. He squeezed your hand a bit and you looked up at him. 

"Daehyun.. can you hear me.." He didn't budge after that. You stayed next to him. You put your head down on the bed and closed your eyes. *I have no where to go, so I'll stay here..* You slept holding onto his hand. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA. I know. maybe a little too dramatic? kekkeke. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I ditched typing my essay for this.. and now I have so much to catch up with on my work. Oh god. I hope you guys enjoyed the fluffy part :3 ahaha thankyou for reading and stay tuned for updates! I'm sorry if the last part was kind of bad, it's just i got a little distracted and I feel really bad for what's happening to ailee and her scandel so I couldn't really focus :( If you guys follow allkpop please unfollow and follow soompi instead. GD G.na Dara and many other stars unfollowed allkpop and I hope you do so too. Please continue supporting Ailee, we all make mistakes and learn from them. Fans support not shutdown. Ailee Fighting :'(