Chapter 19

Forgotten Memories

The doctor examined the lifeless looking body on the bed. You had your fingers up to your mouth, hoping everything is okay. Your eyes kept drifting from the doctor then back at Daehyun. Once the doctor finished you put your hand down to be able to talk properly. 

"How is he?" 

"It must have been passed on with the weather. It's okay as long as he takes these pills" He said about to take out some pills. 

"Sonsengnim, I don't think it'll be good to take pills, maybe it'll be quite hard for him telling from his condition" You stopped him. The doctor nodded and he gave you liquids instead. He explained when they were supposed to be taken. You thanked the doctor and walked him out of the house. You went back upstairs and entered the room closing the door behind you. You found Daehyun closing his eyes tight and grabbing onto his shirt while rolling around uncomfortably in bed. 

"Oppa kwenchana?!" You said rushing over to him. "Aish why does this happen when the doctor leaves" You looked out the window and the doctor has already left. He moaned in pain and he clutched onto his shirt. He started sweating so much. 

"Oppa! Where does it hurt?!" You said. He kept in pain.

"Oppa! Tell me where it hurts!" You said getting worried. He grabbed your hand moved it up to his stomach area. 

"Yogi" he said trying to catch his breath. You ran and got a bucket and placed it in front of him. You made him sit up slowly and lean back on a pillow. 

"Here, oppa let it out" You said while rubbing his back. He shook his head. 

"Oppa I know you hate throwing up but it will make you feel better" You patted his back. He kept pushing your arms away complaining that you were giving him the 'puking' feeling. You ignored him and kept rubbing his back. He suddenly started puking into the bucket. You patted his back.

"kwenchana oppa, let it out" You said. You kept patting his back until he was done. You washed the bucket quickly to avoid the smell from coming out and you came with a different small bucket of water. You placed it on the table and you washed his face. He rinsed his mouth with some mouth wash and water and then he rested his head on the bed's board. He was catching his breath. You washed the bucket and came back with a towel. You wiped off the sweat from his forehead and neck. 

"Mianhae.. you have to go through this" He said with heavy eyelids.

"Kwenchana, I don't mind" You said smiling. You moved some hair strands away from his forehead. You planted a kiss on his cheek. 

"I'm sick, don't" he said pushing you away gently after the kiss. 

"Pabo. I know you wanted that" You said smilng. "I'll go down and make some soup okay? By the time I'm done, it would have been about 30-40 minutes since you have last puked so it'll be okay to eat" You smiled. You removed the pillows from his back and helped him lay down. You covered him with the blanket. 

"Get some rest" You kissed his head and he closed his eyes making him fall asleep. You went downstairs and started making the soup. It took you about 35 minutes. You carried the tray up to the room and placed it on the table. 

"oppa" You patted him slowly to wake him up. He opened his eyes and he sat up slowly. 

"Want to get more sleep and wake you up later?" He waved his hand at you.

"No it's fine, I'm hungry anyway" You chuckled, that's so Daehyun. You fed him slowly and he started to lighten up more, and talk a little more while eating. 

"Don't waste your energy on talking" You said chuckling after he had called you beautiful. He pouted. You gave him the medicince after he was done with the soup and he wrinkled his nose at the bad taste. He layed back down and patted the space next to him. You crawled over and layed down. He turned his body towards you and he rested his arm under his head. He stared at you then smiled. 

"Gomawo" He said reaching for your hand. You held onto his tightly and smiled. You suddenly remembered last night when he kept asking you not to leave. Your smile formed into a frown. 

"Oppa kwenchana? last night you kept asking me not to leave" You said worried. His smile faded and he blinked and looked different directions avoiding any eye contact. 

"eo.. it's just a nightmare" He said. You squeezed his hand tighter. 

"I'll always be here" You said smiling. He smiled half heartedly and turned to the other side giving you his back. You sighed and got off bed walking out of the room. You made yourself a small meal and you sat on the couch eating. You stayed there even after you were done, you were just thinking. You regretted going to the doctors appointment. It was all you could think of now. You eventually fell asleep on the couch. 

You woke up later on and looked at the time. 12:30. *Crap! Daehyun's medicince!* You ran upstairs and poured some medicine into the small cup. You woke him up and he drank it then went back to sleep. You sat on the side of the bed and patted him. Your eyes traced his angelic features. You hummed a song and kept patting him like a little child. 

*Flashback*

You were sleeping in bed and you could here him hum to you while patting you slowly. He was lying down beside you on bed. You were tired that day from your part time job that you just quit, the manager made you do extra work because he was mad that you were leaving. You were sleeping in Daehyun's clothes as they were way more comfortable than yours. He now began singing quietly. You felt as if you were floating up in the air. He slowly stopped singing and his patting got slower and slower until he stopped. You held onto his hands and opened your eyes. He had fallen asleep. You smiled and closed your eyes and joined him in his dreams. 

You stopped patting Daehyun and removed your hand slowly. *It's starting* You layed down next to him and closed your eyes, daydreaming of good things until you fell asleep. 

 

A few days later Daehyun was doing much better. He could walk around now and eat actually food instead of just taking in liquids into his body. 

"Soyeon-ah, do you want to go out today?" He said coming into the kitchen where you were setting up lunch. 

"Andwae, you're still sick" You said getting some chopsticks from the drawers. 

"Anya~ I'm all better!" he said whining. 

"Such a baby" 

"Yah. I'm much manlier than all the other men you'll ever meet" He said walking up to you. You chuckled. 

"Just sit and eat" 

"Aish.. chincha. It's so hard to convince you to do something" he said sitting down pouting. You handed him the chopsticks and sat down. You were both enjoying your meals until you got the same flashbacks that you have before all over again. You froze and your smile was bitter now. You put down the chopsticks and started drinking water. They kept replaying all over again in different orders and it was all muddled up. You choked on your water and started coughing. He stood up giving you his cup of water and patting your back. 

"Kwenchana?" You nodded. 

"Since we can't go out, let's watch a movie" He suggested. 

"Keurae!" You said standing up, finally a distraction. 

 

You made some popcorn while Daehyun got out his favorite movies from the shelf. He came into the kitchen looking at the covers. 

"Soyeon-ah, choose" You looked at all the covers and read the back. 

"mm, should we watch Dead silence?" You said not knowing what it was really about. 

"Yah michosseo?! (you crazy) If you watch this you won't be able to sleep at night at all! I still imagine her face" He said and he pretended to shiver. 

"Ah! Matda! (right)" You said clapping your hands out of nowhere. 

"Kamjakkya! Ahh chincha" He said putting his hand on his chest. You laughed and got out his medicine. You gave it to him but he wouldn't hold it. 

"Fine, I'll do it" You said. He grinned because that was what he wanted. He stepped a bit closer and you put the cup up to his mouth and he drank it. 

"Satisfied?" you said placing the cup in the sink. He hummed and backhugged you. "A lot" He said kissing your jaw. 

"You didn't choose the movie yet paboya" He said with his Busan accent. You turned to him. 

"Did you just speak in your Busan accent" He grinned at you. 

"Saranghanda" He said with his busan accent again. You squeled and punched his chest lightly. 

"Oh my god I love that accent!" He laughed and you let go of him. He had his signature eye smile. 

"Sarangha-"

"yeah okay. Once is pretty, second is just no." You said pushing him to the side. He followed you to the living room. 

"You know you like to hear more than once" You blushed and sat down on the carpet. He layed out all the movies he picked and you both analyzed each. 

"Ani ani ani, We won't watch that" He said waving it away from your face. You reached for it. 

"waeyo! It looks nice" You said as he stood up and put it up high so you couldn't reach. 

"Anya it's so boring I hate it" You gave him a glare. 

"Is it because Song Joongki is in it?" He looked at you and then looked away. "Ooh you're jealous because he's handsomer than you are!" You said jumping up and down. 

"Jealous mwoseun. Tch." he said acting all tough. You poked his cheek and laughed. 

"So cute!" You said grabbing his cheek. He pushed your arm away. 

"I'm a man" he said sitting back down on the carpet. "Tch" You said following his action. You both sat down and agreed on a comedy movie. 

"Oppa I'll be back,  I need a charger my phone is dying" You said running up stairs. You searched for your charger everywhere. 

"Oppa! Do you know where the charger is? I lost mine!" You called out from upstairs. 

"Check the drawers! Maybe Ahjumma put them there before leaving" You heard him call back. You searched the drawers in your room and they weren't there. You went into Daehyun's room and searched his drawers. 

"Aish chincha, what is wrong with daehyun and his confusing drawings, so unorganised" You said getting frustrated. There was one drawer left that was under his closet. You didn't want to open it because you felt like his boxers were in there. You pulled it out slowly and it was filled with books. You sighed a sigh of relief. You saw a white wire sticking out and you pulled it. It was stuck between the books. You pulled it harder until it came out and it move some of the books. You put the charger and your phone on the ground and started arranging his drawer that was now a mess. A corner of a card was showing. The card was inside a text book. 

Oppa sarangahae 

You read. You pulled the corner slowly. It showed two pinkie fingers interwined. 

"Oh" You said a little surprised. *The tattoo* One of the pinkies said Goongjoo and the other said prince. You pulled it out more slowly being careful not to rip anything. Your eyes widened. You held the photograph in your hands. The girl had longer hair than you did, she was leaning on Daehyun's shoulder and their pinkie fingers were interwined. They were both smiling so happily. It was obviously a selfie taken by Daehyun. The girl was holding icecream in her other hand and they had their pinkies raised up a bit to the camera to show it off. Despite all the differences the girl had, she looked exactly like you still in a way. You stood up slowly. Suddenly the flashbacks were flipping through your mind really quick, but this time, he was in them. The crying, the laughing, everything. You recieved all the flashbacks of him. Your eyes were still wide and you were tearing up. 

"What's taking you so long, the movie is going to start" You heard him enter the room. He noticed you not turning around. 

"Soyeon?" He walked closer to you. You turned around and his eyes widened. 

"Y-yah.. waegeurae?" You looked at him then back down at the photo. His eyes widened even more seeing that you found the photo. You walked up to him slowly and removed the bandaid off his pinkie. Goongjoo  You scoffed smirking then looking up at him. 

"Is this what you were hiding behind that?" You said more tears flowing into your eyes. Daehyun didn't utter a word and took a step closer to you. You pushed him off and you glarred at him. 

"Kkojimal. (liar)" You said starring at him long enough for him to start tearing up. You threw the photo on the ground and walked out leaving your phone behind. *This is it* He thought. 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAN DAN DAN DAN TO BE CONTINUED UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER! Going to put up a main image later, too tired right now! 

 

off to bed! Annyong^^