Chapter 1

Forgotten Memories

Your POV

"Daehyun it's not what you think" you said chasing your boyfriend who is now fast walking the streets. "I knew it would end up like this" "It's not what you think you've got it-" he cut you off. "All wrong?" You looked down and stayed quiet. "Then why were you spending the night there, without telling me, why were you spending the night there in the first place WAE" He rose his voice at you. Everyone starred. The sun was setting down. "Daehyun-ah just give me time to explain!" you grabbed his arm as he was soon to be walking away. "Don't touch me" He shoved off your hand and walked away speeding up. 

 

I stood there and watched him walk away for a few seconds. I turned around. Maybe I should just let him rest a bit, I'll explain later. "Don't touch me" echoed in my head. No. That's not what he would sound like when he needed to 'cool down'. He was mad. Really mad. I don't want to lose him because of a misunderstanding, he won't let me explain later. I turned back and was able to spot him through the crowd. I started running and calling his name.

 

"DAEHYUN-AH"

He kept walking.

"DAEHYUN-AH" This time louder.

He was now crossing the street. I followed. There are only a few seconds till the red light goes off for the poeple passing by, but I can make it, I know I can. I ran faster.

"DAEHYUN-AHH STOP FOR A BIT"

I know he's just ignoring me.

"YAH JUNG DAEHYUN-"

*BEEEEEEEP*

Daehyun's POV

"YAH JUNG DAEHYUN". She did it again. Called me by my full name when I told her not to for the millionth time. 

"Eottokhae! Eottokhae!" I can hear someone panting. As I was about to walk away-

"Someone help! This girl got hit!!" I heard someone say. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm- "Jogiyo! Can you please call 911! Bali!! (quickly in korean)" 

I turned around to find a crowd surrounded by a figure on the ground. Her cries for me have stopped. It can't be. Someone walked away from the crowd calling for help leaving the person on the ground's face to be seen by the public. My eyes widen. Soyeon. I stood there not believing what I see. I walked slowly towards the body, tears slipping from my eyes. I got down on my knees and lifted her head up from the ground. Blood. Her blood was on my hands. "Soyeon" I said softly. Her eyes were closed, it's how she looked like when she was sleeping. "Soyeon-ah" No reply. "SOYEON-AH! SOYEON WAKE UP! SOYEON-AH" I shook her a bit, tears flowing out of my eyes. The ambulance arrived, I got in with Soyeon. I held onto her hand and gave it kisses. I whispered to it "Stay alive, don't leave me" I sobbed "Na chincha mianhae, I should've gave you time to explain" I gasped for air, it was like I was drowning in my own tears. 

We arrived at the hospital and they took her away. I waited outside for hours. I was going crazy.

The doctor came out after many hours. I ran up to him "How is she SonSengnim (doctor)?" He took off his glasses and wrote down one last tick on his clipped papers. "She has lost a lot of blood" I ran my fingers through my hair and sat down tearing up "but" I looked up at the doctor. "She is fine now, she was brought in just in time, if it was any later she would've been taken away from this world." "When Can I see her?" "Originally you'd have to see her tomorrow, but telling from what state you're in, you can see her for only a few minutes." Happiness showed upon my face "Kamsahmnida SonSengnim!!" 

 

I opened the door to her hospitals room slowly. She was there lying down, her eyes closed, and wires all over her body. I smirked then walked up to her "You're alive.." I starred at her as the tears kept falling. I sat down beside her on the bed and held her hand. I gave her a peck on her temple and then held onto her hand. "Mianhe".

 

* * * * * * * * * * * 

 

Daehyun's POV

I walked into the room the next day. This time I sat on the chair. "Goongjoo-yah(princess), I had a nightmare... You told me you almost died because of me." I looked down and played with my fingers. "You said you never wanted to see me again." I starred at her peaceful sleeping face. "Mianhe." I climbed onto the bed and held her in my arms carefully. I stayed like that for hours. I sang to her and played with her fingers. "Goongjoo, you have to wake up as soon as possible, and be strong and get healthy soon." I said to her.

 I don't deserve you.

I let go of her and sat by the side of the bed. I moved the few hairstrands from her face. "You have to be healthy, and strong" I held back my tears. "You have to be healthy and strong.. without me. Goongjoo, I don't deserve you. I'm afraid that if you wake up you will hate me. I would hate me too, it's my fault you're in this state." I sniffed. "Mianhe" I leaned in and placed a deep kiss on her lips. I got up and looked at her, then walked out the room carrying my guilt with me. 

 

And that was the last time I ever saw my princess. 

 

 

 

 

3 Years later..

 

Your POV

I wandered the streets trying to regain something. I walked past by the places that I "seemed" to know about. I looked at my pictures on my phone, yep seems like it's that cafe. I walked in and stared at the place. It seems quite nice, nothing I remember of though. I walked up to the que lining up at the counter. 

 

"One iced latte please"

I heard the man say. His voice was sweet like a melody. 

My turn! I walked up to the counter

"One iced latte please!" 

"Is that it ma'am?"

"Nae" 

 

Daehyun's POV

My eyes widen. That voice sounds so familiar. It can't be. I turned to see a beautiful girl with medium length hair, her long lashes were curled up, her rosy cheeks, her pink lips, her bubbly eyes, and her voice. Everything was just.. Soyeon. 

 

It can't be. 

 

Your POV

I grabbed my iced latte and headed out of the cafe until- "OW" I looked up. A handsome man in a blue cardigan looking straight down at me with his chocolate brown eyes. "Chwesonghamnida!" I bowed down 90 degrees. 
 
"AGASHI" someone screamed from the back of my head. I turned around to find my partner - or so you call "body gaurd" who follows me around to make sure I'm safe - was running up to me. 
 
"Agashi! you can't just leave me like that! I am supposed to look after you! What if something happens then what do I do?!"
 
I huffed not in the mood to hear her scolding again. "ahh wae chincha?! Why do you have to follow me around all the time! I need some space too! I just went to get an iced latte geez". My partners eyes widened all of a sudden. "w..wa..waeyo? Is there something on my face?" I said, she completely ignored me. I noticed she was looking behind, I turned around and the man was still there. I bowed again and apologised, thank god my drink didn't spill on him. He didn't utter a word, instead he started walking once the green light went on. I started walking behind him to get to the other side, he is kindof-
 
*BEEEEEEEP*
 
"SOYEON-AH! SOYEON WAKE UP! SOYOEN-AH"
 
"Eottokhae! Eottokhae!" 
 
"AH" I dropped down once I reached the sidewalk. "AGASHI!" my head was throbbing again. "Agashi what's wrong?!" Kim Eungi, my partner said. "P-pa-pain" I said "Hold on still! I'll call the driver right now!" I started giving small punches to my head, people were starring. "Irojimasaeyo agashi!" (Don't be like this agashi) I kept on giving harder punches, the pain is too much, I have to make it stop. "Hajimayo!" She tried pulling my arms away to stop me until I broke down crying. "Where are you now? what?! 20 minutes?! Hurry up the girl is pain! She-" I felt someone lift me up and place me on their back. I broke down crying. I tightened my hands grip on the persons shirt. I loosened my grip after a while and darkness took over.
 
I opened my eyes only to find myself lying down on a bed at the hospital. Agh chincha. I don't have time for this.
 
"Good rest?" I looked to my side to find the young gentle man in the blue cardigan. I blinked. "who..a..are you?.." He chuckled. "Just someone." I didn't reply.
 
"Jung Daehyun". He said with a cold voice.
 
There was a moment of silence. "Kamsahamnida..for bringing me here.." I said looking away.
 
He smirked and stood up. "You're really going to be like this?"
 
"ne?" What was he talking about. This is so confusing.
 
"Nothing, I'm going to go now, I have an appointment." He gave me one last stare before he left the room, hands in his pocket. I watched him walk away. Did he.. possibly know me? Is it that I just can't remember him? ughh.. I dont even know. If only I wasn't hit by that damn car. This place is so unconfortable. I hate it. I snatched off the wires and walked out the room. I walked outside to get some fresh air. This is so frustrating, I just wish I could remember everything at once! The only thing that I know is that I was chasing someone and then got hit by a car, and thats someone was the one I loved. But I don't know if he loved me back. Did he? But even if he didn't.. he would at least stay by my side and help me remember things after that incident.. right? What am I saying, it's pretty annoying sticking to a person like me for years to help me regain my memories. Even my partner feels that way. I sat on the bench in the park and drifted off in my thoughts. I stayed like that for hours until I fell asleep.
 
 

Youngjae's POV

I sat down on the bench in the park and started writing some more songs. Ah chincha, I can't of anything right now! I'm not doing this. I'll save it for tomorrow. 

zzzzz   zzzzz 

My phone was vibrating in my pocket. I took it out to answer *Omma* I swiped the screen to answer.
 
"Ne omma"
 
"Youngjae-yah, How have you been?"
 
"ahah omma I'm doing good, what about you? would you like me to stop by?"
 
"Anyaa kwenchana, just wanted to say goodnight"
 
I chuckled.
 
I noticed a girl walking around the park. What is she wearing, isn't that hospital clothes?
 
"Ne omma chalja(goodnight)" I said starring at the girl. The call ended and I put my phone away. I kept starring at her, she seemed so familiar. She sat on the bench across from me, meters away. and was starring into the blue for hours. I couldn't stop starring. She's so beautiful. I went back to writing my songs, ideas were popping into my head. I looked at the time 12:45AM. It's been 2 hours already?!  I better get going. I gathered my things and put them in my folder. Before I walked away I turned around to find that the girl was still there, sleeping on the bench. I walked up to her. "Chogiyo(excuse me)" I shook her a bit. "Chogiyo" I shook her a bit more. She opened her eyes slowly. "Ne?" she said. She looked around noticing it was a bit too dark. She sat up straight and brushed one side of her hair behind her ear. She stood up and nodded and slowly walked away.
 
It's her.
 
Soyeon. The girl I loved, the one I was searching for. I watched her walk away. 
 
"Soyeon-ah!" I called to make sure. 
 
 

Your POV

"Soyeon-ah!" I stopped in my footsteps. Could it be?.. I turned around to find the guy that has woken me up standing there. There was a moment of silence.

"Y..you're.. Soyeon right?" He stuttered, breaking the ice. 

"Ne..nae.." I was so nervous. He knows me? Could it be him? 
 
He walked up to me, tears forming in his eyes. "Do you know how much I was worried about you? Where were you? Why didn't you contact me?!" I starred at him in confusion.
 

Youngjae's POV

"Who.. who... who ar-e you?.." She said rather nervous.

My smile turned into a slight frown. She doesn't remember me? .. "You don't remember me..?" She looked down at the ground. "Mianhe" It was quiet. "I lost my memory after a car hit me, apparently the hit has affected my brian, and now I can't recognize people or things I use to know..." Wow. How come I didn't know about this? The last time I saw her was- no. I'm not going to bring up that memory again. 

"Are you perhaps.." She said looking up, I waited for her to continue. 

"Perhaps.. the one.." I was confused by what she was saying. She looked down at the ground and took a deep breath before looking up. 

"Perhaps.. my partner? .. as in my boyfriend?.." 

Shock of my life. She doesn't remember Daehyun? Maybe I should tell her that-or maybe I shouldn't. She doesn't remember Daehyun so..

"Nae.." I said looking into her eyes. "I am."

Everything will be fine as long as she doesn't remember. I've loved her more than Daehyun, if Daehyun actually loved her he would've stayed by her side. He would've ignored what has happened that day and stay with her since she was in that condition, and still is. This is my chance to make her fall in love with me, and I'm not letting anyone take her away.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ahhhhhhh I'm so sorry it's so short! it's just cause I am so tired and I am typing this up for you guys! I finally know how the other authors that write fanfictions feel T_T I hope you guys enjoyed at least thist short chapter! keep checking for updates! Well then you guys, off to bed, so tired~~

 

I will update soon, so keep checking! Annyong^^