The duett

The secrets between you and me

“That’s what I wanted to tell you: Yes, I want to try the trainee life!” You said it! Chen looks at you with big eyes.

“He already asked you to become a trainee?!” He’s quite surprised and looks at the scout. “What does that mean?”

“Oh… it means that ______-ssi will become your dongsaeng and you will become her Oppa or Sunbenim (= Senpai).”

“Please take care of me Chen-Sunbenim *chuckle*. I hope you will help me.”

Chen starts to blush but smiles at you. “Okay, but you need to be registered as trainee who will do this?”

“I am going to do this” The scout starts to speak again, “Since I asked her to become a part of SME, I am going to organize everything for you _____-ssi. Well then, I am saying goodbye now.” The street-scout turns around and disappears.

“Wow… You are really going to be a trainee… I never expected this as we met… the trainee life is hard… do you really want to try it?” Kim-Sunbenim sounds worried.

“I know that it is very hard… but… the fate wanted it like this…” You aren’t sure by yourself if it is the right thing…

° However, HE called which means I should try the trainee life… if I am going to regret it I am going to kill him were ever he is! °

“How did it come? I mean that you’ve been found from a scout?” Chen is interested.

“It was kinda funny… I was playing guitar and singing in the park as the scout suddenly asked me whether I want to become a trainee! It was creepy…” You are shivering.

“*laugh* Really? Then your way of singing must have been very impressive!... What am I talking about? I heard you singing and it was wonderful! Where did you learned to sing like that?” He is amused while we are going out of the building.

“Oh… *blush* Thank you, for the compliment! However, I never learned how to sing. I always could… Which bus do you need to take?”

“Ah… I just call Baek Hyun to pick me up. How about you?”

“I am going to take a little walk and then the bus back home… Why?”

“I could ask him if he could take you with us!”

“No, thanks! I really need some air… see you as soon as the paper work is done!” You shout and turn away.

“Ne~ hope you’ll have enough time to see me! Have fun!” He screams and that’s how your ways separated.

In your park, you sit down on the bench you were exchanging notes with HIM. You plug your earphones in and listen to music. While looking up to the night sky, you are thinking of everything happened today… suddenly you get a call:

“Eobseoyo?”

“Hey, ______-ssi! How was your day?”

“Ah! The boy who loves my voice! It’s a pleasure to hear your voice again! Tiring but okay, and your day?”

“Tiring but kind of funny… Why was your day tiring?”

“I visited SME… and yeah… it was tiring to look at everything in this company.”

“You were in SME? Why?”

“Oh… you heard of the thing that the best student of Seoul is allowed to visit the company?"

“Yes… AH! I am sorry! I completely forgot! How was it, except tiring?”

“Interesting! The thing I really loved was the fact that I was allowed to use the tone-studio!”

“You really were there?”

“Ne~, I made a tape too… as a present…”

“For who?”

“… I don’t want to tell… it’s a secret.”

“I hate secrets… but I should better shut up… because I have one too…”

“Yes, you should better be silent! How was work?”

“As I said: Tiring… but as soon as I heard your voice it got better! I am really happy that you are listening to me even if you don’t know who I am…”

“It’s kind of refreshing to talk to someone who knows you but you don’t him… Joke!”

“You are trolling just like Ch- ingu of me (Chingu = Friend).”

“Really? Is he good at it?”

“Very good! Would you mind to sing a song for me? Please!”

“Not now. I am sitting in the park. How would I look if I start to sing?”

“Like an ordinary girl who loves to sing? Come on!”

“What would you like to hear?”

“Hmm… What about Pink’s ‘Just give me a reason’?”

“Why? This is such a sad song… and it’s for a couple!”

“Just sing it for me! ♫ Right from the start ♪He starts and you begin to sing with him.

“♪ You were a thief you stole my heart, and I your willing victim. ♫” Now he stops and you are singing on your own.

“♫ I let you see the parts of me, that weren’t all that pretty, and with every touch you fixed them. Now you’ve been talking in your sleep. Oh-oh. Things you never say to me. Oh-Oh. Tell me that you’ve had enough, of our love, our love… ♪” Now you are singing together again.

“♪ Just give me a reason, just a little bit’s enough. Just a second we’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ It’s in the stars, it’s been written in the scars on our hearts. We’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ ♫” Now you are stopping.

“♫ I’m sorry, I don’t understand where all of this is coming from. I thought that we were fine. Your head is running wild again. My dear, we still have everythin’ and it’s all in your mind! You’ve been havin’ real bad dreams. Oh-Oh. You used to lie so close to me. Oh-Oh.♪” And again together:

“♪ There’s nothing more than empty sheets between our love, our love~ Oh our love, our love~ Just give me a reason, just a little bit’s enough. Just a second we’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ ♫”

He: “♫ You’re still written in the scars on my heart ♪”

Together: “♪ You’re not broken just bent and we can learn to love again! ♫”

You: “♫ Oh Tear ducts and rust ♪”

He: “♪ I’ll fix it for us ♫”

You: “♫ We’re collecting dust but our love’s enough ♪”

He: “♪ You’re holding it in ♫”

You: “♫ You’re pouring a drink ♪”

He: “♪ No, nothing is as bad as it seems ♫”

You: “♫ We’ll come clean ♪”

Together: “♪Just give me a reason, just a little bit’s enough. Just a second we’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ It’s in the stars, it’s been written in the scars on our hearts. We’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ Just give me a reason, just a little bit’s enough. Just a second we’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ It’s in the stars, it’s been written in the scars on our hearts. We’re not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again~ ♫”

You: “♫ Oh, we can learn to love again~ OH~ we can learn to love again! ~ OH. That we’re to broken just bent and we can learn to love again~♪”

He: “I knew you would start to sing with me! Sleep well, _____-a! BEEEP, BEEEEP!”

° WOW that was awesome! That was unbelievable! While singing I felt him sitting in front of me. I thought this could just happen in movies! ° Your bus is coming and driving by… as you look up you realize that that was the last bus… which means that you need to go home…

 

[End for today :D ]