In the park at the day

The secrets between you and me

As soon as you get to the university, you start to look for your lector. He should be around the campus by now. You are looking in every corner but you can’t find him. Sighing you are going to your lessons.

Hours passed but you still didn’t see him.

° Where could he be? I really need to confirm it now! °

It’s your break by now and you went to the park to look for the piece of paper with an answer. While looking for the bench you slept on the day before you run into a person.

“Sorry!” You are looking up in the face of a good-looking man,“I wasn’t paying attention!” Somehow, the face seems to be familiar to me as if you have seen it somewhere.

“No need to be sorry. I wasn’t paying attention too. Next time we both should be careful.” He smiles at you and you suddenly remember this smile. It looks like the smile of the boy from your middle school time… before you can ask him some questions he turns around and you are alone.

° No, it wasn’t the boy from my childhood. This boy moved away back then. ° You are sad for a little bit but then you see the bench. Your body is moving by himself. Without realizing, you already open the folded piece of paper:

 

Dear girl who slept in the park,

I am glad you went to sleep at home. I forgot get my jacket yesterday that’s why I went in the morning. Thank you for leaving it there. I already tried to sleep in the nature that’s why I know how to enjoy it thanks to a girl who was always sleeping outside. To your questions: 1. I won’t tell you who I am! I want you to figure it out by yourself :P How about leaving a thermos with coffee? I would be grateful if you could do so.

2. You were already sleeping so often outside that everyone knows that you love to sleep outside!

The boy who forgot his jacket in a park…

 

PS: If you are so curios then you probably should start searching in your college… I could be a student there… may be not ^^

 

“Tsch” you are annoyed. You thought that you found at least someone but no. Even your helper isn’t revealing his identity. Angry you are writing the answer:

 

Dear boy who forgot his jacket in this park overnight and picked it up in the morning,

Why did you forgot the jacket? Did you fell asleep? Or did you have an appointment? I am curios when I should leave the thermos with coffee. Would you mind to say me when you were going to pick it up? It might become cold until you get it if I don’t know at what time you are going to pick it up… Why do I need to search? Do you know how big my college is? If you just want coffee then you will get coffee… How often did you saw me sleeping outside? Now I am curios!

The girl who loves to sleep in the nature

 

PS: Why do you make fun out of me? I just want to know who I am dealing with!

 

Your watch is showing you that you need to go now if you want be in time at the next lesson. As you stand up you see a bracelet laying on the ground.

° It looks like a friendship bracelet… hm… whom does this belong? ° You are taking it with you. On the way to the university, you found some money and as you get in the building of the college, you see your lector!

“I am sorry! Mr. Lee! Please wait!” Your lector, Mr. Lee, is turning around and smiling at you.

“Ah! ____-ssi! At least I found you!” He looks like he is relieved to see you.

“I wanted to know what the meaning of the e-mail was!” You are a little bit angry because you looked for him the whole day and found him right before a lesson.

“Ah~ Ara! But you need to wait”, he is smiling evilly, “At least until your last lesson is over! See you in my class!” so he disappeared.

The time went slowly by but now the last lesson is over and Mr. Lee is calling you

“Yeoreobun, I would like you to stay a few minutes. I have something to tell everyone! ___-ssi would you mind to come in front of our group? […] Okay, Dear (Your full name)-ssi I want to congratulate you to your final exams. You were the best one in Seoul. *everyone applauds* I am proud to give you this certification of our Country. Park Geun-hye signed it herself! You can be proud of you too! *handing the certificate to you* Alright you may go now!”

Shocked you are looking at the certificate… It’s like a dream! This is the first time you won something for you! Maybe the bracelet became your lucky charm? You are looking outside and realize with a surprise that it is already dark! Running to the station, you are bumping again in someone.

“I am really sorry! *bows* I am REALLY sorry!” You look up and… again it’s a handsome man!

“And again I am running into someone… I didn’t do it on purpose! I swear!” Trying to explain the whole situation you see your bus driving past you.

“NO! Not today! Not now!” you are going crazy and the man is laughing at you.

“What?!” now you hiss at him.

“Where do you live?” he seems to be concerned but grinning too.

“___ District, wae?”

“Then the next bus will be here in ten minutes. Don’t worry! If you want to I can wait with you." He is trying his best to cheer you up.

“Okay… Thank you for saying when the next one will be here but you don’t need to stay with me.” You smiled at him thankfully. Against your expectation he stayed and you started to talk with each other.

 

[Next update tomorrow with a new chapter ^^]