Dancing in front of EXO

The secrets between you and me

It’s been 2 months since you became a trainee. In this time, you learned a few dances and songs and worked with a few idols too because the SMTowns Live World Tour. The trainer said that the best three trainees are going to perform on the stage too. However that is not the reason you worked harder than the others have. You worked so hard in order to be as good as them, to fit in the group.

The practice room is empty as always at this time. You put out a CD and press play. Not knowing what song will come; you close your eyes and take a deep breath. The song starts to play and your body starts to move without thinking. At first, your body is moving slowly because you didn’t prepare yourself on the song but after a while you move with more power and then comes the first dub step part: You move your body in the rhythm of the song without mercy. While dancing you hear the sound of a door opening but you ignore it. Again, the beat of the song changes but this time the atmosphere changes too. It feels like a completely different world. As if you teleported the whole audience on another planet. The song ends and you hear people applauding. You turn around and see EXO standing in the door. If you had opened the eyes while dancing you would have seen them. However, everyone smiles at you and nods satisfied as if they’ve been waiting for this performance.

“You did it well! The only thing is: You need to watch over your footwork! It is one of the most important things in this dance,” Lay says while you lay down on the floor. You’ve been spending much time with EXO in the breaks that’s why you know how you can talk to them, “Ne masajo! But this is the first time dancing it in the full length! Have mercy!” The others are laughing and complimenting you but the best compliment comes from Lay, “However, now I know why you are a part of the company! The atmosphere completely changed while you were dancing! This is an amazing skill! You should treasure it!”

“But Lay… the scout never saw me dancing before I entered the company!”

The whole group looks at you with big eyes, except Chen… and Baek Hyun!

“Does it mean that you are even better in singing?” Xiumin asks surprised.

“I don’t know whether I am very good in singing but better than in dancing, yes. Wae?”

“Then it means that you are a wonderful singer, ________-a!” Kai has something jealous in his eyes, “Would you mind to sing something for us?”

EXO is looking at you with begging faces and gestures.

“Okay… what do you want to hear?”

“From SeeU Hide and Seek! Sehun shouts. After he got used to you he became a little puppy following you.

“Yes!” the whole group is nodding. Resigned you start to sing it. After the song, “Aish… this isn’t a good song! Let me sing another song… next time! I really need to hurry! Or I might miss last bus. However, now I think that this was the right decision! I still regret it but… I really enjoy this! See you guys!” Before leaving, you kiss Xiumin, Luhan, Sehun and Lay on the cheek. As you left the room, you hear someone saying, “I hate you guys! Why does she kiss only you?” With a big grin on your face, you go to take a shower. On the way you suddenly stop. ° Somehow I knew what will happen… why?... The dream I had after the offer! I dreamed exactly the same thing! It is getting creepy… °

The shower feels so good, that you don’t want to leave and as you get out you see that you are running out of time. You rush as fast as possible to the bus stop but the bus isn’t there anymore.

“Aish! Seriously? Today?” You start to swear until you hear a voice saying, “Should I give you a ride?”