Sleeping outside Part:Future 1

The secrets between you and me

I know that this isn't fitting but i couldn't find a better picture....


This time you see yourself laying on Baek hyuns lap. He is sitting on a picnic blanked and smiling at your laying self proudly, “You did an awesome job on the stage! Who would have thought that you are born to be on stage?”

“Ya! Stop it Baek Hyun! You know how much I worked! I am not born to be on stage. I just worked hard in order to feel comfortable on the stage. Remember how much I trembled the first time?”

“But thanks to Luhan you were smooth afterwards.” He doesn’t sound so happy about this…

“Of course! He told me something, which made me forget about my fright :D “

“What did he said?”

“Exactly that what I wanted to hear.” You show your tongue.

He just smiles and kisses your cheek, “He knows everything about you, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, he does. It is like I found the other part of my soul… he is like a big brother to me.”

“Really,” Baek hyun sounds happy to hear that Luhan is just a brother to you, “I thought that you have a different kind of relationship…”

“Hahahha nooooo!! He just knows something about me… What I don’t want to tell anyone… He just found it out accidently…”

“Want to tell me?”

“No… it’s better that you don’t know it…”

“Okay…”

“Baek Hyun… would you mind to sing something for me?”

“What do you want to hear?”

“I don’t care… I just want to hear your voice.”

“Okay then I’ll sing something I already sang once.”

And he starts to sing. It’s beautiful! You feel the weight falling of your shoulders and you feel… could it be? No, impossible! You still don’t know him good enough! Whenever this will play, it needs to be in the future‼ You look at Baek Hyun and see that he is looking at you like a lover looks at his girlfriend. The you laying on his lap looks at him exactly the same way… but you don’t love him! You only feel something different around him! ° But why am I so happy to see myself in his arms? I am just imagine things! Why won’t I wake up now?! ° Suddenly, everything goes black again.