Sleeping Outside Part:Present

The secrets between you and me

Okay now I'll publish some short parts. Hope you'll enjoy them too :D


Suddenly you see your aunt standing in front of the mirror and talking,” When will it start?”

A voice comes from nowhere,” Not that long anymore… soon she will change.”

“Why now? She just found her place! By the way… what will happen to her?”

“She will transform because she found everything needed for this… the one who loves her from the bottom of her heart… the one who would follow her to the end of the world… and the one who shares the other part of her soul…”

“Will she become a bad one or a good one?”

“It depends; if she finds out who is the one loving her then she will become a good one but… if she loves falls in love with another one than she’ll turn into a bad one.”

“Can I help her? I don’t know much about all this but…”

“I don’t know… she is the last one of her kind since her dad died…”

“You were her mother before you died. Can’t you ask him?”

“I am sorry but I can’t reach him… he told me these things before he left this world… He would be proud of our little girl…”

“She has your beautiful voice. However, why did you left her to my brother?”

“Because they weren’t sure whether they wanted a baby or not… so I wanted to show them the beauty of having a child… even though I hadn’t hold her that long…”

“Don’t cry! If she knew that you tried everything to delay her transformation she would be proud of you too!”

° Who are they talking about?! I am really curios about this…°

Suddenly, the voices are getting lower and the last words you hear are, “I hope that my ________-a becomes a good Gumiho.” And again, everything goes black.