Sleeping outside Part:Past

The secrets between you and me

Gyus here a short part ^^ i hope you'll enjoy it :D


“…The program found the number… I know that number… it is-“ but the number suddenly changes again and again.

“Oh! Sh*t! The program isn’t working as it should! Oh no!” Kim Woojin tries to handle the problem but the screen goes black, “Oh man! Someone hacked me and made all my programs go crazy! Sorry I can’t help you, _______-a… leave your number! Then I can call you when the programs are working again.”

“Sure… Here! Okay, Woojin-a! See you!” and you leave the apartment. You thought that this time no one would call but then your phone rings. It is Tao!

“Hey, Tao! What’s wrong?”

“Hey, ______-noona! Do you know where Baek Hyun is?”

“No… why?”

“He left practice early because he wanted to look for someone and we all know how much he likes you… Ups! Forget the last part! I said unnecessary things!”

“Wait… do you mean that he… has feelings for me?”

“Noona… I am sorry but I can’t tell you more than that we all like you very much. Do you have an idea where Baek Hyun could be?”

“No… did you tried to call him?”

“Yes... his phone is shut down…”

“Do you know what he likes the most? I mean which places.”

“He once said that he likes to go into a park… could you look for him?”

“Yes, since I don’t have anything to do… I’ll call you when I find him.”

“Thank you, noona! See you later! BEEEEEP BEEEEEP”

“But… I am not at the dorm anymore…” You say, even though he can’t hear you anymore. The first park you are looking in is the one near the company but you kinda know that he won’t be there so you go again. You have a strange feeling… as if you know where he is… as if your SOUL knows it! Around Baek Hyun, you have a feeling too… a different then around Luhan… it’s more intense. Your feeling shows you the way to the park where you’ve been playing the guitar a lot and where you met Bacon. °Why would he be here? But… why not? Okay, let’s look for him! °

After 30 min you have enough and sit under a tree. You are still tired because you haven’t slept well at night. To sleep with 12 boys in the same room isn’t that reassuring… slowly your eyes are closing and you start to doze a bit suddenly someone says, “Again you are sleeping here! Didn’t I told you that you shouldn’t do that?”

You say, “Baek Hyun-oppa… Why would you’ve told me that I shouldn’t sleep in the nature if I haven’t tell you that I do that often,” It sounds like sleep talking but you perfectly know what you are saying. The next thing he is saying you can’t understand completely because he is saying it so quiet that you only hear some words, “As if… stupid… aren’t sleeping… I already… sleep talking…,” then he starts to speak loud, “_______-a! You know… I am not someone who is just practicing, eating and sleeping! I am taking walks too! I told you once you shouldn’t sleep in the nature and you said that it’s okay. That time it’s seems like you were sleeping… Ireona! Or you’ll catch a cold!”

“Are you sure that you aren’t Bacon? You sound just like him…”

“I am not a Bacon… some people call me like that but I hate it. Ya! ______-a don’t fall asleep! YA!” but you are already sleeping.

[Fast Foreward]

As you awake you realize that you are laying on someone’s lap… instead of looking up you turn around and try to sleep again. Somehow, you feel extremely comfortable on this lap. °Who could it be… why am I sleepy again… How come… I feel… like… I know… him…zzzZZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZz°

Suddenly, you open your eyes and see a face… you know this face! It’s Beak Hyuns child face. You open your mouth to say something but the words coming out aren’t the words you’ve been thinking of, “Bunny-oppa… will you be there if something bad happens to me?”

“Why do you ask?”

“My mommy told me that I am different from the others…”

“I don’t care! To me you are special in every way.”

“Would you be there if I change into something... nonhuman?”

“What do you mean?”

“Just answer, Bunny-oppa. Would you be by my side?” You feel uneasy looking at him and knowing that he would leave even though he might promise not to.

“Why would I leave you?” Beak hyun is quite confused.    

“It’s just a rhetorical question,” You show him a faked smile but he doesn’t realize it.

“Okay… then you’ll get a rhetorical answer: I don’t want to leave you at all… because you became my most important person in the world and I can’t even imagine leaving you!” He looks at you with sad eyes as if he knew something you don’t know, or rather shouldn’t know… but you know the reason of his sadness now: he knew that he would move.

He knew that he would leave you but he doesn’t want to! Suddenly you stand up, kiss him on his cheek and say,” Someday, I’ll tell you what I meant… but not today! Today I want to enjoy everything! Kaja!” And everything goes black.