At night...

The secrets between you and me

It’s still dark. You open your eyes because your throat is dry. You go into the kitchen, drink a bit and go back. However, as you are back in the room you slept you see a room filled with boys. ° Where am I again? […] AH! I am at the dorm of EXO but… what are they doing here? I thought that they are sleeping in their rooms. Wait… THEY ARE SLEEPING HERE?! ° You ran to the light switch, turn the light on and shout, “What the hell are you guys are doing here?!”

Sehun starts to speak, “I had a nightmare and since Luhan threw me out of his bed I came to you… but as I came to you no one was here, I swear!”

Luhan: “After I threw him out I heard that he wanted to go to you and I got concerned and followed him.”

D.O: “I heard them fighting. After Sehun AND Luhan, I was worried and looked for them. As I found them in the living room, I was too tired, laid down on the couch and fall asleep.”

Kai: “I heard that D.O was looking for someone, so I followed him. Afterwards, I was so tired and took the next blanked and fall asleep…”

Chen: “Me too!”

Suho: “Me either.”

Tao: “I thought it was a burglar… that’s why I took the next stick and went outside… as I saw all of you sleeping in the living room, I took my blanked and laid down…”

Xiumin: “I asked him what was wrong and as he said that he wanted to sleep in the living room, I followed him and saw them sleeping… and thought ‘Why not?’

Lay: “I thought it was a pajama party…”

Kris: “I wanted to drink something… as I saw everyone sleeping, I went back and yes…”

Baek Hyun: “After I went to the toilet, I saw Luhan going to the living room and forgot that you were sleeping there… so I took my blanked and wanted to watch a little bit TV… but then I saw many of you sleeping there so I laid down too.”

You: “Sehun-a! Thanks to you everyone is going to catch a cold!”

Sehun: “I didn’t knew that they would follow me!”

You: “The only one not in this room but in his is… Chanyeol! He is the one making it right! Okay, guys: Go back to your rooms and sleep a little bit. You need to work tomorrow, me not! Ka! (Go!)” 

Everyone leaves the room, just Xiumin stays, “_______… you should be careful with your feelings… Love is forbidden for us.”

With a low and sad voice you answer, “I know… I know…”

[Two hours later]

The boys are still sleeping but soon their day will start. You stand up, put away futon and go into the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them. Not thinking of the day before, you have fun while cooking. D.O is the first one coming down. He goes into the kitchen and see you already making the last dish. “_______-a! What are you doing here?”

“Cooking? Since I am going to live here, you don’t need to cook anymore. I am going to it,” You smile at him and he nods, “okay… BUT I am going to cook once in a time too, arrasso? (Understood?)” Now you are nodding. “By the way, ________-a: where did you learned to cook like that?”

“You liked it?”

“It was really good! After you left some of the boys went into the kitchen to see if you left something.”

You start to blush, “I worked in a restaurant as a part-timer… and I asked the cook to teach me to cook. Since I was living alone I always bought the food but it became boring so I looked for a job where I could learn how to cook and yes.”

Now the others are coming down everyone… except Chanyeol! Where could he be? You go to his room and see him  immediately you turn around and blush, “YAH! Chanyeol! Put something on! I beg you! And come to the dining room, breakfast is ready!”

As he comes into the dining room, he puts his shirt down, “Good morning! It smells delicious, D.O!”

“…But I didn’t made it.”

“Who- Ah! _______-a! *turns to you* I am sorry, what happened… Anyway, where did you learned to cook like that?! It tastes really good!”

You answer, “I worked as a part-timer in a restaurant.”

After everyone ate and prepared themselves, they are leaving for their work. Now the dorm is empty and you start to wash the dishes. While doing it you think of the ‘homework’. ° What would be a good idea? ° As you are ready with the dishes, you look around the dorm and see a guitar and a keyboard. ° It’s been a long time since I played on the piano… ° You sit down and play a bit. It’s harder then you thought but after some minutes your fingers remember the keys and now a melody is playing. It’s from Franz Schubert… the song you loved so much: ‘Ave Maria’.

After you finish this piece, someone is applauding and as you look up, you see Lay standing in front of you, “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t need to work now because they are practicing the dance now and I am too tired for that.”

“Really? Or you just don’t want to?”

“… Okay, I don’t want to do that. Instead if that I want to do this,” he lifts you from the chair and sits down himself. He start to play and to sing.

"Are you really going to..."